South Indian Bank Recruitment
Latest June Update!!! The South Indian Bank Ltd., A Premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals for South Indian Bank Recruitment of 100 PO (Probationary Officer) in Scale- I Posts.
South Indian Bank invites young vibrant candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in Banking career. So if you are the one, who want to apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 then fill your application forms via online process from 20-06-2018 to 27-06-2018.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment Apply till 27th June 2018
On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidates would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officer in Scale-I.
Aspirants are required to apply now for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018- 2019 with the help of instructions mentioned below on this page, which is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
South Indian Bank Recruitment
Quick Facts of South Indian Bank PO Jobs
|Name of Authority||South Indian Bank Ltd.|
|Name of posts||PO (Probationary Officers In Scale-I Cadre)|
|Number of Vacancies||100|
|Qualification||X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks|
|Age Limits||Maximum 25 years|
|Selection Process||Written Online Test/ Personal Interview/ Group Discussion|
|Starting date to apply||20-06-2018|
|Last date to apply||27-06-2018|
South Indian Bank Vacancy Details:
- Name of Posts: Probationary Officers In Scale-I Cadre
- Number of Vacancies: 100
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment Educational Qualification:
Candidates, who are going to apply for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment, they must possessed X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course from recognized institutes with good academic records.
From Here, Get More: Latest Bank Jobs
South Indian Bank Recruitment Age Limitations:
To apply for South Indian Bank 100 PO Vacancies, candidates age should not be less than 25 years as on 31-12-2017. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.01.1993 and not later than 31.12.1998 (both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Remuneration Details for South Indian Bank Job:
Contenders, successfully selected for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment, will get IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances (likely to be revised). Eligible for Performance Linked Incentive applicable to Scale I officers
South Indian Bank Recruitment Application fee:
To apply for South Indian Bank 100 PO Jobs, candidates have to pay application fee as mentioned below:
- General Category: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST category: Rs. 200/-
South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern:
Following is the pattern of exam, you must check it and prepare for exam as accordingly:
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Max. Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)||Version|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||35||35||35 minutes||Only English|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||35||35||15 minutes|
|English Language||35||35||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretations||35||35||35 minutes|
Download Here: Bank Previous Year Papers
Procedure to apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018:
Applicants can apply for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you should visit the official website of the organization which is www.southindianbank.com
- After that you need to hit the “Careers” link which is mentioned at the top menu bar of the page.
- On the next page you should press the link of “Recruitment of Probationary Officers through PGDBF Programme” link.
- Then you have to press the “Notification” link and your South Indian Bank PO Recruitment notification will be open on your computer screen.
- You can go through the details given in the South Indian Bank Notification file and if you are eligible then you can hit on an appropriate link for South Indian Bank Apply Online.
- Now fill South Indian Bank Online Application form in correct manner and upload the necessary documents like signature and photograph.
- After that you should recheck the form and press the submit button and your application form has been submitted successfully.
- At last you can take printout of it for future use.
- Online Application-Start Date: 20-06-2018
- Online Application-End Date: 27-06-2018
- Online Test: 07-07-2018
Directly Get Here: South Indian Bank Admit Card
Candidates are required to visit the Official Link to get rest details regarding South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018-19. Stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|South Indian Bank Clerk Syllabus||South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment|
|South Indian Bank Results||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|How To Prepare For Bank Exam||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|