South Indian Bank PO Recruitment
South Indian Bank has invited the candidates to fill the 150 vacant posts of Probationary Officer-1. South Indian Bank PO Recruitment process has been started, so eligible applicants can apply for the South Indian Bank Recruitment.
Candidates can apply for the South Indian Bank PO Vacancies by submitting the SIB application form through online mode. They can submit their SIB online application form before the last date 25-05-2018.
SIB 150 PO Vacancies Available Now:
Candidates applying for the South Indian Bank Recruitment they should go through the online test which is followed by the group discussion. Selected aspirants from the GD will be called for the personal Interview.
To know the more details about the South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018-2019, candidates need to go through the below mentioned steps on this page which is created by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
South Indian Bank Recruitment
South Indian Bank Vacancies:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria of South Indian Bank Recruitment:
Candidates who are ready to apply for SIB 150 PO Officer 1Recruitment, they should complete their Graduation with 60% marks under regular course.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Age Limitation of South Indian Bank Recruitment:
To apply for the SIB PO Recruitment, candidate’s age should not be less than 25 years. Upper age relaxation will be given to the SC/ST candidates up to 05 years.
Application Fee of South Indian Bank Job:
Those candidates who are going to apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment, they should pay the application fee of Rs. 800/-(for general Category) and Rs. 200/- for the SC/ST Category.
From Here, Get More: Latest Bank Jobs
Salary Details of South Indian Bank Recruitment:
Those candidates who will be appointed on the South Indian Bank vacancy will get pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020.
Mode of Selection for South Indian Bank PO Jobs:
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Max. Marks||Time allotted for each test|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 minutes|
|English Language||40||50||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 minutes|
Download Here: Bank Previous Year Papers
How to Apply for the South Indian Bank Recruitment ?
To apply for the South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment, candidates should follow the given steps on this page, just have a look..!!
- First of all you should visit the official website of the organization which is www.southindianbank.com
- After that you need to hit the “Careers” link which is mentioned at the top menu bar of the page.
- On the next page you should press the link of “Recruitment of Probationary Officers”
- Then you have to press the “Notification” link and your South Indian Bank PO Recruitment notification will be open on your computer screen.
- You can go through the details given in the PDF file and if you are eligible then you can hit the “Apply online” link.
- Now fill the online application form in correct manner and upload the necessary documents like signature and photograph.
- After that you should recheck the form and press the submit button and your application form has been submitted successfully.
- At last you can take printout of it for future use.
|Online Application – Start Date||16.05.2018|
|Online Application – End Date||25.05.2018|
|Last date for printing your application||09/06/2018|
|Online Test – Tentative||June 2018|
Directly Get Here: South Indian Bank Admit Card
To receive all the details about the South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018-19, candidates need to read this page. For more information regarding the South Indian Bank Recruitment you can check the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|South Indian Bank Clerk Syllabus||South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment|
|South Indian Bank Results||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|How To Prepare For Bank Exam||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|