Latest jobs available!! Apply Online!! Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh has announced a notification titled as Spicindia Recruitment to recruit candidates for filling up the System Administrator, Accountant, Assistant Professor and others post. Contenders who are looking for Spicindia Careers can grab this opportunity by applying for Spicindia Recruitment 2017.
Key Highlights of This Page:
|Vacancy Required||Remuneration Scale|
|Education Details||Mode Of Selection|
|Limitations In Age||Ways To Apply|
|Application Fees||Official Link|
|Important Dates And Address|
Keen job seekers who are interested to apply for Spicindia.com Recruitment, they can grab this opportunity by submitting the application form through online mode on or before the closing date that is 09th January 2017 after that the online submission link will be closed. So aspirants what are you waiting, clutch this opportunity and become the part of Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh. You can attain the rest details about Spicindia Jobs from this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- System Administrator
- Assistant Programmer
- Junior Auditor
- Assistant Professor
- System Administrator: B.E/B.Tech/ MCA/M.Sc.IT or equivalent from recognized University WITH 4 year of experience of Handling Linux Server with desired NET qualification score card.
- Assistant Programmer: B.E/B.Tech/ MCA/M.Sc.IT or equivalent from recognized University WITH 2 years of experience in software development in Linux/.Net/Java along with experience in database technologies like SQL Server / Oracle / MySQL / Postgres SQL etc.
- Junior Auditor: B. Com. /Bachelors of Business Studies/ Bachelors of Business Administration from recognized University. M. Com. /MBA (Finance)/ PGDM (Finance)/ Cost and Management Accountant with certificate course in computers will be desirable.
- Accountant: M.Com with knowledge of computer and tally software having experience of 3 years for handling independent work of Accountant.
- Assistant Professor: Ph.D/M.Phil with Research emphasis on special Education (Mental Retardation) with relevant experience in the required field. The candidate must be registered with Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
Get More Job Opportunities:
- Appliers must meet the age criteria as per the norms of the Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/ Ex. Serviceman/ physically handicapped as per Govt. of India instructions.
|Name Of The Posts||Salary Scale|
|System Administrator||Rs. 40000/-|
|Assistant Programmer||Rs. 30000/-|
|Junior Auditor||Rs. 18706/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 25800/-|
- Candidates who are applying for the Spicindia Chandigarh Recruitment must pay the non refundable application fees of Rs. 350/- through the online gateway of payment.
- Applicants are advised to pay the fees through debit/credit card or Internet Banking.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the performance in written test and or interview which will be organized by the recruitment panel of organization.
- Candidates will be called for Test date, time & venue only through e-mail only.
- No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to Apply for Spicindia Recruitment?
- Candidates who are willing to apply for Spicindia vacancies they are required to visit official website of organization that is www.Spicindia.com
- Now aspirants have to choose ‘Appointments’ link that is visible on menu bar of the home page.
- By selecting above mentioned link a new page will be opened having various job links, candidates have to hit on the relevant link in which you want to apply for.
- After wards, hit the “Apply” tab and read all the details related to the post.
- After reading complete, select “Press Here for Apply Online” link.
- Fill all necessary details asking in application form.
- Applier must upload all relevant documents along with application form and upload a recent passport size photograph mentioned on application form.
- After, successful submission of online application form, candidate is required to take print out of application form to be submitted at SPIC office at the time of test.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last date of submitting application form — 09th January 2017
Applicants can read this Official Notification to collect other information about Spiceindia Recruitment. Dear visitors if you want to know more information about Spiceindia Recruitment 2017 through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You may ask for it using comment box that is given below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest Private Jobs||PSU Recruitment Through GATE|
|How to Find a Job Online||Metro Cities Providing High Job Opportunities|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Tricks To Manage Study And Job Together|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|