Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam has invited the candidates to fill SPMVV PGCET application form. Those candidates who are interested to get admission in this university must submit their application form through online or offline.
Candidates can submit their SPMVV 2018 PGCET application form before the last date which is 05-05-2018. Before applying for the SPMVV PGCET Admission form, candidates need to check the eligibility criteria from here.
SPMVV PGCET 2018:
Those candidates who are qualified from the SPMVV PGCET entrance examination 2018, candidates will be called for the counselling procedure which is going to be held on specified dates.
To know the more details about the SPMVV PGCET 2018-19, candidates need to read this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- PG Courses
- For the courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subjects should be 40% /45%/50% of marks.
- For admission into M.Ed. the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50% and the aggregate marks in degree/PG should be 45%.
Read Here: Importance Of Master Degree
Candidates going to fill PGCET Application Form should pay the amount of Rs. 425/- through online or offline.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates want to fill SPMVV PGCET Admission Form, should qualify the Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalaya PGCET 2018 exam. Selected aspirants have to attend the counselling procedure.
Check Here: How To Become A Teacher, Basic Requirements
How To Fill SPMVV PGCET Application Form:
To fill the SPMVV PGCET 2018 Application Form, candidates need to go through the below stated steps on this page.
- First of all you should go through the official website of the organization which is www.spmvvdoa.in
- After that you have to press the link of “press here for Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalaya PGCET-2018 Application instructions for admissions”
- Then SPMVV PGCET notification will be open on your computer screen.
For Online Process:
- You should check the eligibility criteria and press the link of “Apply Online”
- Now fill SPMVV online application form in correct manner.
- Then you should check all the details and upload the necessary documents like signature and photograph.
- After that you have to hit the submit button and your application form has been submitted successfully.
- You can take printout of Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalaya Application Form and keep it on safe place for future use.
For Offline Process:
- You have to download the application format and fill the application form in correct manner.
- Then you should attach all the documents along with application form.
- After that you need to super scribed it with envelope and send it to the below mentioned postal address.
Directorate of Admissions, SPMVV, Tirupati
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
Last Date for submission of online and downloaded filled-in Application is: 05-05-2018.
Candidates can get the details about the SPMVV PGCET 2018 -19 from this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||How To Apply For Education Loan|