An advertisement about SPSC Recruitment has circulated by Sikkim Public Service Commission to fill up 35 posts of Stenographer. Job seekers who are looking for government jobs they must apply for Sikkim PSC Recruitment by filling SPSC Application Form. All essentials details in concern to SPSC Recruitment 2017 are specified on this page.
Key Points Of This Page:
|Vacancy Details||Educational Qualification|
|Age Restrictions||Pay Scale For Sikkim PSC Vacancy|
|Examination Fee||Process Of Selection|
|Applying Procedure For SPSC Jobs|
Willing Job seekers who think themselves fit for Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment they can apply through offline mode latest by the end date which is 06th January 2017. Candidates must check eligibility details and other information before applying which is well tailored on the beneath segment of this page which is well structured by the unit members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name Of The Post:
Stenographer, Grade –III: 35 Posts
Candidates who want to apply for Sikkim PSC Jobs they must hold Bachelors Degree from any recognized University and 2 years Secretariat Course or 1year shorthand course with at least six months basic computer course.
Must Check: Latest Graduate Jobs
Age Limit For SPSC Vacancy:
- Willing applicants should have completed 18 years of age and their age should not be more than 30 years as on 31st December 2016.
- Candidates who belong to reserved communities will get the advantage of upper age relaxation as per the norms of govt.
Advertisement of SPSC Recruitment: Check Here
Candidates who will appointed on the post of Stenographer will receive an attractive amount of salary as Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of 3400/- per month by the organization.
Applying contenders must have to pay the application fee of Rs. 150/-. The fee must be credited to ‘0051-SPSC’ in State Bank of Sikkim.
Selection Process For SPSC Vacancies:
- Aspirants will get recruited on the vacant positions based on their performance in written examination and interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the applicants for appearing in the examination/Interview
Must Read The Below Tips:
Step To Fill SPSC Application Form:
- Firstly, eligible candidates must have to visit the official website of organization that is www.spscskm.gov.in
- Press on “Recruitments” tab given in the left panel of home page.
- Now press on “ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER” link.
- Details will be opened on your screen and you have to read it carefully.
- After reading the details candidates have to hit on “Application Form” link to download the application format.
- Fill correct and complete information in the application form.
- After that, attach receipt of application fee and photocopies of other required documents with filled in form.
- At last submit it to the below mentioned address by hand or by post.
Sikkim Public Service Commission,
Old Tourism Office, G. Marg, Gangtok
Last Date for receipt of application form: 06th January 2017
Candidates are advised to read complete information through the advertisement before applying which is available in the above section of this page. You are suggested to keep visiting with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting upcoming information related to SPSC Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section