Online Application form is invited from eligible aspirants for filling vacant posts of Assistant Engineer (Agriculture). Keen contenders may apply for SPSC Recruitment prior last date. Get all details about Sikkim PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment from below of page.
Closing date for submission of online form for SPSC Recruitment 2018-19 is 30.06.2018. After closing date no application form will be accepted. Read all terms & conditions carefully prior applying for Assistant Engineer Jobs.
SPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
To apply for Assistant Engineer positions, applicants are required to pay application fee via credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted.
To gain more detailed information about Sikkim Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer Recruitment such as eligibility, applying process, mode of selection & others, take a look of below page tailored by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check Out: 8 Courses, Draws Salary In Millions
Assistant Engineer (Agriculture) posts
Eligibility Criteria for SPSC Vacancy:
- To apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer Jobs, you must possess Bachelor in Engineering (Agriculture) degree from a well-known university or institute.
- Applicant must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of State Government.
- Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages.
- Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim
- Marital Status (for female candidate)
- Possess Category Certificate issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim
Find Out Latest: Engineering Jobs
Age Limit for SPSC Job Openings:
Age of applicant applying for Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment should be between 21 years & 40 years as on 31/05/2018.
Applicants applying for SPSC Jobs are required to pay Rs.150/- as application fee through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard.
Pay Scale for Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment:
Those who get recruited for SPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs will get pay amount as perPB-2 of Rs 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs 5000/
Mode of Selection:
Written Examination & Interview will be organized to appoint eligible contenders for Assistant Engineer posts. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/Interview.
Steps to fill SPSC Application Form 2018:
- Log on to official portal of organization i.e. www.spscskm.gov.in
- Press on ‘Recruitment’ tab accessible at left side of page.
- Hit on ‘ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT ENGINEER (AGRICULTURE)
NOTIFICATION AND SYLLABUS’ link.
- SPSC Notification will display at your screen.
- Check eligibility & other details from it, after this get download SPSC Online Application Form.
- Enter all details in Sikkim Public Service Commission Application Form.
- At next step, you may upload required documents along with form as per need arises.
- Take a preview of your form & submit it.
- Don’t forget to carry hard copy of same for further need.
Last date to apply: 30.06.2018
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
Hit on its Official Link for more details about SPSC Recruitment 2018- 2019. Keep visiting our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates about exam, notification etc.
There are 12 vacancies available for the post of Commercial Tax Inspector. Candidates who are interested can apply for the SPSC Recruitment must submit their SPSC application form through online mode.
Candidates can fill their Sikkim PSC online application form before the last date 08-07-2018. Application submitted after the last date will not be accepted. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria to apply for the Sikkim PSC Recruitment.
SPSC 2018 Recruitment:
To get selected for the Sikkim PSC vacancies, candidates will have to qualify the written examination which is followed by the document verification. Shortlisted candidates from the verification procedure will be called for the viva voce.
To know the other details about the SPSC Recruitment 2018- 2019, candidates need to read this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Must have a glance and check entire details about SPSC Tax Inspector Recruitment.
Check Latest: Maharojgar Recruitment
Sikkim PSC 12 Recruitment’ details are mentioned below:
|Sr. No.||Category||SPSC Vacancy|
|4||Other Backward Class – Central List||02|
|5||Other Backward Class – State List||01|
|6||Other Backward Class – State List (Women)||01|
Educational Qualification of SPSC 12 Recruitment:
Candidates applying for Sikkim PSC Tax Inspector Recruitment should complete the Bachelor Degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Sc., – with Mathematics as one of the compulsory/optional subject.
- A., – Economics with Mathematics as one of the compulsory /optional subject.
- E./B.Tech. With Mathematics as one of the compulsory/Optional subject.
- Com from a recognized University.
Check Out Latest:
- Contenders must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Identification Certificate issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
- Must have knowledge of any of the State Languages, valid Local Employment Card and should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
Application Fee of Sikkim PSC Vacancy:
Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 150/- through online with the help of credit/debit card/net banking by visa/ MasterCard. PWD Category is exempted from paying the fees.
Age Limitation of SPSC Jobs:
- For the Sikkim PSC 2018 Recruitment, age of the candidates should be in between 21 to 40 years.
- Relaxation in age for reserved category appliers will be offered as per norms of Sikkim Public Service Commission.
Selected job appliers for Sikkim Public Service Commission Tax Inspector Recruitment will get PB-2 of Rs 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs 3800/- in the Sikkim State Sub-Ordinate Revenue Service under Commercial Taxes Division, Finance, Revenue & Expenditure Department, and Government of Sikkim.
Mode of Selection For SPSC Advertisement NO: 14/SPSC/EXAM/2018:
- Candidates going to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment, they must qualify the written examination.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to appear in the personal Interview after the document verification process.
How to Apply for the SPSC Recruitment?
- Candidates, who are willing to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission 2018 Recruitment, they, firstly have to visit the web portal of organization that is www.spscskm.gov.in
- Now, on the home page you have to select the “Recruitment” tab that is left side of the page.
- A new window will display showing various link, you have to hit on “ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF COMMERCIAL TAX INSPECTOR” link.
- The SPSC Advertisement will open up in front of you on your computer screen; you have to read the complete SPSC Recruitment Advertisement NO: 14/SPSC/EXAM/2018 carefully.
- After that, you have to press “Apply Online” link from homepage.
- Fill Online SPSC Application Form with all required detail like name, father name, qualification, experience etc.
- Attach latest passport size photograph and required document in support of qualification, experience and date of birth with your application form.
- After that, submit it with-in given time period and don’t forget to take printout of SPSC Online Application Form.
Last Date For SPSC Apply Online: 08-07-2018
Candidates can get the details about the SPSC Recruitment 2018-19 from this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. For more information regarding Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, you can check the official link.
To appoint eligible contenders for Sub Inspector, Programmer posts, SPSC Recruitment notice is issued. Keen applicants may apply for Sikkim PSC Jobs after checking all details from here. We are providing all details about SI, Programmer Posts on below of page.
Application form for SPSC Recruitment 2018 is accepted till 07.07.2018. After closing date no application form will be accepted. Read all terms & conditions carefully prior applying for Sub Inspector & Assistant Programmer posts.
SPSC SI/ Assistant Programmer Recruitment:
Hiring panel of Sikkim Public Service Commission will conduct Physical Endurance-cum-Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Written Examination followed by Interview to appoint contenders for latest job openings.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing all details about Sikkim Public Service Commission Jobs including eligibility, applying process, mode of selection & others. Go through all details before applying.
Check Pay Scale after 7th Pay Commission: Sub Inspector Salaries
|Job position||Number of vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for SPSC Jobs:
Go through table to know about eligibility criteria for SPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment & Assistant Programmer jobs.
|Job position||Required Qualification|
|Sub Inspector||Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.|
|Assistant Programmer||Full time course in Bachelor of Computer Application Degree (BCA) from a recognized University|
Those applying for Sikkim Public Service Commission SI Recruitment & SPSC Assistant Programmer Recruitment are required to pay sum of Rs. 150/- as application fee through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard.
Age Limit & Pay Scale for SPSC Job Openings:
To know about age limit & pay scale for Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment, you may go through table below.
|Job position||Age limit||Pay amount|
|Sub Inspector||Between 18-30 years||Rs. 5200- 20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3400/-|
|Assistant Programmer||Between 18-40 years||Rs 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs 3800/-|
Selection Criteria for SPSC Vacancy:
Physical Endurance-cum-Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Written Examination followed by Interview will be organized to appoint aspirants for SPSC SI Recruitment & Assistant Programmer posts.
Procedure To Fill The SPSC Online Application Form 2018:
- Aspirants may visit official portal of Sikkim Public Service Commission i.e. www.spscskm.gov.in
- Press on ‘Recruitments’ tab accessible at left side of page.
- At new window, you may press on ‘ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF SUB-INSPECTOR, EXCISE (ABK) NOTIFICATION AND SYLLABUS’ Or ‘ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT PROGRAMMER NOTIFICATION AND SYLLABUS’ link as per post for which you want to apply.
- SPSC Notification will be displayed at your screen.
- Go through all details as listed in notice, after that you may download SPSC Application Form.
- After this, put asked details in form as per requirements to apply for SPSC Recruitment.
- Pay your application fee; upload required documents along with form.
- Applicants are required to submit their form, don’t forget to carry hard copy of same for future reference.
Last date to apply for SPSC Recruitment: 07.07.2018
For more details about SPSC Recruitment 2018- 2019, press on its Official Link. You may bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates about latest vacancies.
Apply now for SPSC Recruitment !! Sikkim Public Service Commission has invited the online application from the eligible individuals to hire them at Agriculture Development Officer (HDO)/Watershed Development Officer (WDO)/Horticulture Development Officer (HDO) posts.
There are total 23 vacancies; candidates who are interested in Sikkim PSC Jobs can fill the SPSC online application form by going through the official website of the Commission. The procedure to apply for the said jobs is well stated below.
Important Dates for SPSC Recruitment
The application procedure has been stared from 28 May 2018 and the candidates can fill the application form till 30 June 2018 12:00 Midnight. It may be noted that candidates have to fulfill eligibility norms before applying for SPSC vacancy.
Candidates can check the eligibility norms and other terms and conditions for SPSC Recruitment 2018- 2019 by scroll down this page which is well prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Must Check State Wise: Latest PSC Notification
Name Of Post- Agriculture Development Officer/Watershed Development Officer/Horticulture Development Officer.
|Category||No. of Posts|
|Bhutia/Lepcha (Below Poverty Line)||1|
|OBC- Central List||2|
|OBC- Central List (Women)||1|
|OBC- Central List (Below Poverty Line)||1|
|OBC- State List||2|
|OBC- State List (Women)||1|
|OBC- State List (Below Poverty Line)||1|
Qualification Details For SPSC Jobs:
Candidates who want to apply for the SPSC Agriculture Development Officer/ Watershed Development Officer/ Horticulture Development Officer post must complete their graduation on B.Sc (Agriculture) from a recognized University or institute.
Find Latest: B.Sc Jobs
- Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim
- Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages.
- Should have valid local Employment Card.
Age Limit For the SPSC vacancy:
To apply for the SPSC vacancies aspirants age should be between 21-40 years, relaxation in upper age limit will be available for the reserved category candidates as per the rules and the regulation of Sikkim public service commission.
Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment Procedure:
Candidates will be selected for the said post on the basis of their performance in-
- Written Examination
No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/Interview.
Get Here Preparation Links
Pay Scale For SPSC Recruitment:
Those candidates who will clear the recruitment procedure will get hire for the SPSC jobs and offer an attractive salary in the PB-2 of Rs 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs 5000/- under Sikkim State Agriculture Service through Direct Recruitment.
SPSC Online application Fee:
Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 150 candidates can Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard.
Procedure To Fill The SPSC Online Application Form:
Check the steps to fill the Sikkim Public Service Commission application form-
- Go to the official website of the Sikkim Public Service Commission that is www.spscskm.gov.in
- After going to the home of the SPSC take your cursor towards the left side of the page.
- Now hit on the “Recruitment” button available there.
- A page will be opened having various links regarding SPSC Recruitment 2018-19.
- You have to hit on “Advertisement for the Post of Agriculture Development Officer / Watershed Development Officer / Horticulture Development Officer” link.
- A PDF file of the Sikkim public service commission recruitment notification will be appearing at your screen.
- Read the complete information carefully and match all the eligibility norms.
- Those candidates who find themselves eligible can go back to home page and hit on the
- “Apply Online” link.
- Thereafter fill the SPSC application form by proving necessary details, and upload all the required documents.
- Now submit the application form and print the hard copy of the same for the further use.
Find From Here: Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy
- Starting Date to Apply Online- 28 May 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online- 30 Jun 2018 12:00 Midnight
So apply for the SPSC Recruitment 2018-19 before the date ends! Candidates having any doubt or query related to above post can ask us freely by write us in below provided box.
Applications in prescribed form are invited from eligible in-service Graduate Teacher/Post Graduate Teacher/Lecturers of DIET for filling up 15 Sikkim PSC Assistant Professor Vacancies. SPSC Recruitment Procedure is scheduled to be closed on 18th June, 2018.
Candidates having Master’s Degree in respective subject or M.Ed. or Ph.D/NET/ SLET & B.Ed. are eligible to Apply for Sikkim PSC Jobs. Selection of the contenders for Sikkim PSC Asst. Professor Jobs will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview.
SPSC Asst. Professor Jobs Details
Selected contenders after the completion of the SPSC Recruitment Procedure will receive PB-III of Rs. 15600-39100 and GP of Rs. 6000/- in SCERT under Human Resource Development Department through promotion. To grab more details about Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2018-19, check this page soon which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SPSC Assistant Professor Vacancies 2018:
|Sikkim PSC Vacancy Details||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Professor (English)||04|
|Assistant Professor (Social Science)||06|
|Assistant Professor (Science /Mathematics)||05|
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Education Qualification for SPSC Recruitment 2018:
Contenders, applying for SPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 need to ensure below mentioned eligibility criteria in appropriate manner.
- Master’s Degree in respective subject with minimum of 55% marks.
- Ed.(with minimum of 55% of marks) or Ph.D/NET/ SLET & B.Ed. (with minimum of 55% of marks)
- PGTs/GTs of Government School under State Government of Sikkim with minimum of 08 (eight) years of teaching experience in regular service as PGT/GT.
- Lecturers of DIETs with minimum of 05 years of continuous teaching experience in regular service.
- PGTs/GTs working in SCERT/DIETs/B.Ed. College on deputation can also apply provided, if they have required teaching school experience of 08 years.
Check Out Current: Post Graduate Jobs
Age Criteria for Latest SPSC Vacancies 2018:
Contenders, going to apply for Sikkim PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 must be completed 18 years of age. The upper age of the contenders belonging to the SC/ ST and other reserved categories will be admissible as per the norms of the management panel.
Application Fee for Current Sikkim PSC Recruitment:
Applying contenders for Sikkim PSC Assistant Professor Vacancies 2018 have to submit application form along with original bank receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to “0051-SPSC’ the amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
Selection Procedure for SPSC Assistant Professor Vacancies:
The organization will select contenders on the basis of their performance in Interview for SPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2018. Rest of the details about Interview round is well provided below.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the Personal Interview, conducted for SPSC Recruitment .
- Admission at all the stages of examination for which applicants are admitted by the Commission viz. Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that applicant do not fulfill any of the eligibility condition, their candidature for the post will be cancelled by the Commission without further notice.
Know Skills Required: How To Become Teacher
Pay Scale for SPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy:
Selected contenders for SPSC Assistant Professor Notification 20198 will receive PB-III of Rs. 15600-39100 and GP of Rs. 6000/- in SCERT under Human Resource Development Department through promotion.
Procedure to Submit SPSC Assistant Professor Application Form 2018:
Contenders can apply for Sikkim PSC Assistant Professor Notification by going through the following guidelines in appropriate manner.
- First of all, candidates must visit to the official website of the organization which is www.spscskm.gov.in
- Now you are required to go through “Notices” section at the left side on the home page.
- On this new page, you are suggested to press “Notice for the post of Assistant Professor in SCERT through promotion” link.
- Ensure required criteria mentioned in Sikkim Public Service Commission Notification.
- Eligible contenders have to download Sikkim PSC Assistant Professor Application Form by going through the given link.
- Fill asked details in Sikkim PSC Application Form in appropriate manner.
- Attach below mentioned documents and enclose the form in an envelope.
- Envelope must be super scribed with the name of the post as “Application for the post of———————————————-”.
- Send the complete Sikkim Public Service Commission Application Form to the given postal address on or before the last date.
SIKKIM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
OLD TOURISM COMPLEX, M.G.MARG,
GANGTOK, SIKKIM – 737101
- Degree certificate and mark sheets
- Masters Degree Certification & Mark sheets
- Degree/certificate M.Ed or Ph.D/ NET/ SLET/B.Ed.
- Class X & XII Mark sheets & Certificate.
SPSC Recruitment 2018 Dates:
Latest Date to send SPSC Application Form: on or before 18th June, 2018 on any working day between 10:30 am to 03:30 pm
Note: To grab more details related to SPSC Recruitment 2018-19, you are suggested to check above provided direct Official Link while you can check this page also which has designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Sikkim Public Service Commission has depicted online employment advertisement as SPSC Recruitment. For the engagement of Livestock Asst/Surveyor Jobs, Applications are invited by the Sikkim PSC.
This is the brilliant opening for bright candidates, who wants to make their career in government organization. So, applicants who want to grab this opportunity they can apply for SPSC Recruitment 2018.
Way To Apply for Sikkim PSC Recruitment
Individuals can apply for SPSC Livestock Asst/Surveyor Recruitment by submitting their SPSC Recruitment online application form on or before the last date should be reached that is 14-06-2018.
Job aspirants may gather further relevant information regarding Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Read entire details before going to apply for SPSC Recruitment 2018-2019.
SPSC Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|1||Assistant Director (Fisheries)||03|
Qualification Required For SPSC 35 Recruitment:
Applicants applying for SPSC Vacancies must have completed following qualification, take a look…
- Assistant Director (Fisheries): Must have Bachelor in Fisheries Science (B.F. Sc.).
- For Others: Should be Class XII (Bio-Science) Passed.
Find From Here Latest:
Age Restriction For Sikkim PSC 35 Recruitment:
The maximum age of applying applicants for Sikkim PSC Livestock Asst/Surveyor Recruitment should be 40 years and minimum age criteria as provided below. Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates according to the organization norms.
- Assistant Director (Fisheries): 21 Years
- Livestock Assistant / Revenue Surveyor: 18 Years
Offered Salary for Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2018:
Recruited appliers for these job openings in government sector will receive an impressive amount of salary package from the concerned department of reputed organization as described below.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Director (Fisheries)||PB-2 of Rs 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs 5000/-|
|Livestock Assistant||PB-1 of Rs 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs 3000/-|
Get Here: Tips To Use Social Media For Job Search
Application Fee For Sikkim PSC Jobs:
- Willing aspirants for SPSC Jobs need to pay Rs. 150/- as application fee which may be paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/MasterCard.
- The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose. Candidates belonging to PWD Category are exempted from paying the fees.
Direct Link To Download: SPSC Recruitment Notification
|Posts Name||SPSC Jobs Notice In PDF|
|Assistant Director (Fisheries)||Download PDF|
|Livestock Assistant||Download PDF|
|Revenue Surveyor||Download PDF|
What will be the selection process?
- Applying candidates for SPSC Job Vacancy should have qualified the examination/interview which will be taken by the recruitment panel of Sikkim Public Service Commission.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for attending examination/Interview.
How to Apply for SPSC Recruitment?
- Candidates who are willing to apply for SPSC Livestock Asst/Surveyor Jobs they firstly have to visit the web portal of organization that is www.spscskm.gov.in
- Now, on the home page you have to select the “Recruitment” tab that is left side of the page.
- A new window will display showing various link, you have to hit on “following link to download SPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification.
“ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (FISHERIES)”
“ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF LIVESTOCK ASSISTANT”
“ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF REVENUE SURVEYOR”
- Then, Sikkim PSC Recruitment Notification will open up in front of you on your computer screen; you have to read the complete notification carefully.
- After that, you have to hit “Apply Online” link which is visible on the home page.
- Then, you need to fill online SPSC Application Form with all required detail.
- Now, you need to upload latest passport size photograph and required document in support of qualification, experience and date of birth with your application form.
- Applicants have to take a print out of the application form and also take a print out of it.
- At last you need to hit on the “submit” button.
Ending date for submission of application form: 14-06-2018
Candidates need to stay connected with us to acquire latest updates related SPSC Recruitment 2018. Individuals can save this page as (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) bookmark by pressing Ctrl+D for getting instants access.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SPSC Admit Card||SPSC Result|
|How to Find a Job Online||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||All Govt. Jobs By State|