Sikkim Public Service Commission has depicted online employment advertisement as SPSC Recruitment. For the engagement of 227 Accounts Clerk/JR. Store Keeper under Finance, Revenue and Expenditure Department, Applications are invited by the Sikkim PSC. This is the brilliant opening for bright candidates who wants to make their career in government organization. So the applicants who want to grab this opportunity they can apply for SPSC Recruitment 2018.
Individuals can apply for above position by submit their online application form on or before the last date that is 31-01-2018. Job hunters may gather further relevant information regarding Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Detail|
|05/12/2017||SPSC Recruitment||Clerk/Store Keeper- 227||12th||31/01/2018||See Notifications|
Accounts Clerk/JR. Store Keeper- 227 vacancies
Category wise SPSC Vacancy Details:
Applicants applying for SPSC Vacancies must have completed Class XII examination passed and equivalent from a recognized Board with pass in Mathematics as one of the subject in Class X.
Check More: 12th Class Pass Jobs
The minimum age of applying applicants should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years as on 30/11/2017/ age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates according to the organization norms.
Willing aspirants for SPSC Jobs need to pay Rs. 150/- as application fee which may be paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/MasterCard. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose. Candidates belonging to PWD Category are exempted from paying the fees.
Offered Salary for Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2018:
Recruited appliers for these job openings in government sector will receive an impressive amount of Rs 5200- Rs 20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs 2600 from the concerned department of reputed organization.
What will be the selection process?
- Applying candidates for SPSC Job Vacancy should have qualified the examination/interview which will be taken by the recruitment panel of Sikkim Public Service Commission.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for attending examination/Interview.
Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
How to fill SPSC Application Form?
- Candidates who are willing to apply for SPSC Accounts Clerk/JR. Store Keeper Recruitment they firstly have to visit the web portal of organization that is www.spscskm.gov.in
- Now on the home page you have to select the “Recruitment” tab that is left side of the page.
- A new window will display showing various link, you have to hit on “Advertisement for 227 Posts of Accounts Clerk / Junior Store Keeper” link.
- Then the Advertisement will open up in front of you on your computer screen you have to read the complete notification carefully.
- After that you have to hit “Apply Online” link which is visible on the home page.
- Then you need to fill online application form with all required detail.
- Now you need to upload latest passport size photograph and required document in support of qualification, experience and date of birth with your application form.
- Applicants have to take a print out of the application form and also take a print out of it.
- At last you need to hit on the “submit” button.
Ending date for submission of application form: 31-01-2018
Candidates need to stay connected with us to acquire latest updates related SPSC Recruitment 2018. Individuals can save this page as bookmark by pressing Ctrl+D for getting instants access.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SPSC Admit Card||SPSC Result|
|Upcoming PSC Notification||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Jobs by Qualification|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|