Satyajit Ray Film And Television Institute has released new vacancies advertisement titled as SRFTI Recruitment. The organization is looking for the work oriented and skillful candidates to fill the positions of Superintendent/ Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Junior Technician. Eligible candidates who want to join this organization can apply against SRFTI Recruitment 2017 by filling the application form in a prescribed format before the closing date which is decided as 25.07.2017. Fetch more details by having a look on this page.
Focal Points on Page:
Way To Fill SRFTI Application Form
Aspirants who are searching for Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute Recruitment are advised to go through the eligibility criteria given on this page. The selection of the candidates will be done through trade test/ interview as decided by the selection panel of the institute. Candidates, if you are keen to know more related information related to SRFTI Recruitment 2017–2018, go through this page which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SRFTI Vacancy Details:
|S.NO||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|3||Upper Division Clerk||01|
|4||Lower Division Clerk||01|
Eligibility Criteria for SRFTI job vacancy:
|Name of the Post||Requires Qualification|
|Superintendent||Knowledge of Computer Operation/ Government Rules and Regulations|
|Junior Technician||Degree or post graduate Diploma in Films / Television|
|Upper Division Clerk||12th Class (Higher Secondary)/ Knowledge of English/Hindi Typewriting at a minimum speed of 35/30 w.p.m. on computer/ Knowledge of Computer.|
|Lower Division Clerk|
Check out Latest: Clerk Recruitment
- Superintendent/ Junior Technician- not more than 35 years in age.
- Upper Division Clerk- not more than 33 years in age.
- Lower Division Clerk- not more than 30 years in age.
Remuneration Details for SRFTI jobs:
Aspirants applying for SRFTI job vacancy will get the following pay scale:
- Superintendent/ Junior Technician- Rs20,800/- per month
- Upper Division Clerk- Rs 16,400/- per month
- Lower Division Clerk- Rs 12,400/- per month
The shortlisted candidates according to their qualification will be called for the trade test / interview as per the criteria fixed by the selection commission of the institute.
Check Out: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
Candidates are advised to pay the application fee in the form of Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn in favour of “Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute”, payable at Kolkata. The Demand Draft is to be sent to the below mentioned postal address along with the application form.
How to fill SRFTI application form?
- Visit the official website of Satyajit Ray Film And Television Institute and log on to www.srfti.ac.in
- Now you are required to hit on the “Vacancy” tab given in the menu bar of the home page.
- After that you have to hit on the link as “Advertisement for various posts on contract basis in the Film & Television Institute, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh”.
- You are on the page containing all the eligibility criteria and now you are advised to go through it properly.
- Scroll down after reading and you will find the application form and you have to take a print out of the form and fill it neatly.
- Attach the form with the self-attested copies of certificate of proof of age, qualifications, caste, experience etc. and two copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Now keep the form completed in all respect in an envelope which must be super scribed as “Application for the Post of……”
- At last send the envelope to the postal address mentioned below.
Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute,
E.M. Bypass Road, P.O. Panchasayar, Kolkata – 700 094”
Find Out Latest: Kolkata Jobs
Last date for receipt of the Application: 25.07.2017
SRFTI Recruitment 2017 Notification- Get Here
You are advised to go through the Official Link for any related information in concern of SRFTI Recruitment 2017–2018. The candidates can also subscribe to www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting the latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|