SRM University Recruitment
SRM Institute of Science & Technology has released the job notification regarding SRM University Recruitment 2016. University is inviting eligible candidates to apply for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) by sending their applications / CV through e-mail. The aspirants want to get the detailed information about the SRM University Recruitment 2017 in future have to stay connected with this page.
Applications will be received by the university within 15 days of this advertisement, so aspirants who want to apply for the prescribed job openings may send it before the last date i.e. mention above as applications received after the last date will not be accepted. To get detailed information as regards SRM University Job applicants have to read this page i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com carefully till end.
SRM University Recruitment
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Candidates who are going to apply for SRM University Vacancies must have degree in M.Sc. / M. Tech in Life Sciences/ Zoology / Biotechnology/ Biology/ Genetic Engineering/ Genetics from any recognized university.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Age of the aspirants should be as per the rules of the university.
The candidate who get recruited against SRM University Jobs will get Rs. 12,000/- plus HRA per month for the first two years and Rs. 16,000/- plus HRA per month for the third year as per the DBT norms.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the application received then shortlisted applicants will be called for interview and selection will be made.
Best Preparation Tips For Interview:
How to Apply for SRM University Recruitment:
Candidates want to apply for the post may follow the below prescribed steps:
- First the candidates have to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.srmuniv.ac.in
- On the home page “Careers” tab is given in the menu bar of the website move your cursor on it and hit the first option i.e. “Faculty”.
- Then under section “Careers Faculty Listing” list of advertisements will appear now strikes the link the appropriate link i.e. “Applications Invited for Junior Research Fellow in SERB Sponsored Project”.
- Now the notification related to above vacancy will display on your computer screen, read it carefully.
- Finally prepare a CV / Application and send it to below mention email address.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
E – Mail Address:
Applicants have to send the application / CV on the below given e-mail address:
E- Mail Address – email@example.com
Last date for sending application– within 15 days of this advertisement
For further details about SRM University Recruitment 2016 candidates must visit this Official Information Link. Applicants who want to gather more information & want to catch the latest updates quickly in respect of SRM University Recruitment 2017 may visit this web page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section