SRM University Recruitment
Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University of Agriculture and Technology has disclosed an employment notification as SRM University Recruitment. University intends to hire candidates for faculty Job for JRF, SRF and SMO positions. Jobs seekers who are willing to apply for above positions they have to apply for SRM University Faculty Job Notification till the last date. Visit official webpage to register yourself for SRM University Recruitment 2017.
Highlights Of this Page
|SRM University Vacancy|
|Steps to fill SRM University Application Form|
Applicants who think that they have required eligibility criteria and willing to apply they must grab this opportunity. Contenders, interested to apply they can get the remaining information about SRM University jobs openings through this page that is structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. We advised you to well figure out the page and make sure about eligibility parameters before forwarding applications regarding it.
SRM University Vacancies:
- Student Relationship Officer (SRO’s)
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Junior Research Fellow: Appliers interested for JRF position must have done M.Sc. any branch of Life science with NET qualification (or) M.Tech any branch of Life science with experience in gene cloning and expression.
Senior Research Fellow: Candidates who are interested must have done Post graduate degree in basic sciences with NET qualification or graduate degree in professional course with NET qualification or post graduate degree in professional course. Also, Two years of research experience. Independently perform basic techniques such as ELISA, PCR. Interest and aptitude for scientific communication and interacting with patients
Student Relationship Officer: Contestants who are curious to get recruitment in SRM University for SRO position then applicant must have a Pleasing personality and good communication skills.
Candidates are required to satisfy age limit of the organization. Before applying, must check criteria of age that is for SRO position candidate must be below 35 years of age and for other positions age limit will be as per norms of university. Relaxation will also be granted to reserved category aspirants as per the rules and regulations of the government.
|Position Name||Pay Scale|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 25,000 plus 10 % HRA per month for the first two years
Rs. 28,000 plus 10% HRA in the third year.
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs. 28,000/- per month plus 30% HRA|
|Student Relationship Officer||Rs. 12000 – 15000/- with other benefits|
Selection of candidates for SRM University Recruitment will be based on their performance in interview round that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of the university. So, we advise the applicants to give their best performance in selection round and get recruitment.
Best Preparation Tips For Interview:
How to apply for SRM University Recruitment?
- Applicants who are willing to apply for any of the above post first of all they have to visit official website of organization that is www.srmuniv.ac.in
- Then appliers are required to choose ‘Careers’ section that is available upper on the home page and select faculty link in drop down menu.
- By pressing above mentioned link a new page will be opened having various job openings links, you need to choose ‘Applications Are Invited for The Post of Junior Research Fellow in an ICMR Sponsored Project’ link OR ‘Applications are invited for the post of Senior Research Fellow in an ICMR sponsored project’ link and SMO select appropriate one.
- Details regarding advertisement will appear, read complete instructions carefully and then, contenders have to hit on application form download link.
- After taking application form in prescribed format candidates have to fill it properly with all correct details.
- Once you submit your application form appliers have to send a soft copy of it to the email address mentioned below.
- For SMO position direct appear of walk-in interview.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
For JRF: [email protected]
For SRF: [email protected]
For SMO’s Position
SRM Hostel Position
Sannasi Block, First Floor
For SMO position walk-in will be held on: 20-05-2017 from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
Send application form for JRF position via email before: 20-05-2017
Send application form for SRF position via email before: 15-05-2017
Press Here>>> FOR JRF position
Press Here>>> For SRF Position
For further details about SRM University Recruitment 2017 candidates must visit this Official Link. Applicants who want to gather more information & want to catch the latest updates quickly in respect of SRM University may visit this web page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section