SRMJEEE Application Form
Those who were not able to submit SRMJEEE Application Form 2019 earlier will be happy to know institute has extended Admission Date. Now, you can submit your SRMJEEE Online Application Form till 20-04-2019. Check out eligibility & applying stages prior applying.
SRMJEEE Application Form Extended Date 2019:
The last date for submission of offline OMR based application form of SRMJEEE 2019 was closed on 01-03-2019. As per latest announcement, Online Registration Link for SRMJEEE Admission is active till 20-04-2019.
SRMJEEE Admission Dates 2019:
|Application Form of SRMJEEEE 2019 starts||27-10-2018|
|Online Application Form deadline||20-04-2019 (Extended)|
|Open of Correction Window||05-04-2019 to 10-04-2019|
|Last Date to Submit Offline|
Application Form(For Remote States)
|First week of March, 2019|
|SRMJEEEE 2019 Slot Booking begins||10-04-2019 to 22-04-2019|
|SRMJEEEE 2019 Hall Ticket||From second week of April 2019|
|SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam Date||15-04-2019 to 25-04-2019|
|Result of SRMJEEEE 2019||28-04-2019|
|Counselling of SRMJEEEE 2019 – Phase I (offline)||First week of May to|
Third week of May 2019
|Counselling of SRMJEEEE 2019 – Phase II (online)||Third week of May 2019|
|Commencement of Academic Session||Third week of July 2019|
SRMJEEE Correction Window Dates 2019 Released:
Applicants while filling their SRMJEEE Admission Form have committed error, no need to worry any more. SRM Institute of Science and Technology will open the correction window from 05-04-2018 & it will close on 10-04-2019.
During this period SRMJEEE 2019 application form will be kept open for editing except for email id and mobile number. Hit on below link as provided by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to submit SRMJEEE Application Form 2019.
SRMJEEE Application Form
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Only candidates born between July 1,|
1997 to July 1, 2002
|Nationality||Indian nationals or Non-Resident Indian|
(NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by the Government of India
|Qualifying Marks||For Kattankulathar campus, candidates|
need to have secured 60% aggregate marks
in PCM, while for Ramapur, Sonepat,
Vadapalani and Ghaziabad (NCR) campuses,
the candidates should have secured minimum
50% aggregate marks in PCM. For SRM
Amaravati campus, the candidates need to
secure 75% aggregate marks in the
qualifying exam in PCM.Those appearing for their class 12 or
equivalent can also apply
|Academic Qualification for B.Tech Programmes||qualified or appearing for 10+2 (or equivalent) examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as major subjects from any|
recognized board.International Baccalaureate (IB) A-Level
with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as
major subjects in any International schools
|Academic Qualification for B.TechBiotechnology, B.TechBiomedical Engineering and B.Tech Genetic Engineering||Should have qualified or appearing in their|
10+2 (or equivalent) exam in the current
academic year with Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology as
major subjects from any recognized board. Candidates who have not studied Mathematics
as one of the subjects in class 11th and 12th,
would be eligible only for Biotechnology and
Genetic Engineering programmes.International Baccalaureate (IB) with
Diploma, or A-Level with Physics,
Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology as
major subjects in any International schools
|Direct Admission Criteria||Top rank holders of central and state board|
of examinations. Top 1000 rankers in IIT
JEE.Top rankers from each district of
Tamil Nadu and exemplary sports person
at National and International level will also
be eligible for direct admissions.
|No of attempts in class 12||Candidates must have passed their class 12|
in not more than 2 attempts including
इस तरह चुनें बैस्ट कोर्स 12th Science के बाद: Not Interested in Engineering After 12th
The payment of the application fee can be made through any mode that is through online or in the form of Demand Draft (DD).
|Mode of Application||Application Fee|
|Online Application||Rs. 1100|
|Offline Application||Rs. 1160|
- For the selection of the eligible candidates, a common counseling for Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and Ghaziabad campuses of SRM University Chennai, Amaravati campus of SRM University –AP and Sonepat Campus of SRM University – Haryana will be held at any one or multiple campuses.
- Based on the rank obtained in SRMJEEE, aspirants will be invited for counseling session.
- Depending on the vacancy position, one or more than counseling sessions can be held.
- Based on the merit obtained and availability of seats, aspirants can choose the preferred university and branch of their study.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern:
- The entrance examination will be held through online mode.
- The subject comprises of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- The entrance exam is of total 315 marks.
- The questions asked in the exam will be objective type.
- There is no negative marking in SRMJEEE Exam.
- For every correct answer, 3 marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- The questions will be published in English language.
- Duration of the exam is 2 hours 30 minutes.
|Subjects||No of Questions &|
Download From Here: SRMJEEE Syllabus
SRMJEEE 2019 application form – Documents required
Candidates are suggested to get ready with the following documents before filling SRMJEEE application form 2019:
- A valid email ID and phone number
- Candidate’s scanned image of photograph and signature
- Scanned image class X and XII (if already passed) marksheets
- Credit/Debit card details for online transaction
Keep ready your photo & Signature:
Photograph Image: Size should be between 10 KB and 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM
Signature Image: Size should be between 10 KB and 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM.
Steps to fill SRMJEEE Application Form 2019:
Candidates you can follow the step wise instructions for filling the SRMJEEE Application Form. The instructions are as follows:
- First of all the candidates have to log on to the official website of the university that is www.srmuniv.ac.in & move under announcement head.
- Choose ‘Online Applications For SRMJEEE – 2019 Admission To B.Tech In SRM Institute Of Science And Technology Chennai, SRM University, Amaravati (AP) & SRM University, Sonepat Haryana Is Open No’ link from there.
For the registration you need to fill the details which are as follows:
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Confirm the email ID
- To submit candidates have to click on the “Register” tab
- Move under right side & enter name, email address, mobile number & password details & hit on register tab.
- Existing user may hit on ‘Login’ head.
- After filling the details you have to select the exam center, course and campus.
- Now you have to hit on the SRMJEEE application form button after log in and the application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you can fill all the personal details in the application form.
After the candidates will fill the personal details in the SRMJEEE application form, they have to upload the following images. The size of the scanned file should be JPEG. Size of the image should not exceed 500kb.
- Candidate’s passport sized photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- Candidates are suggested to take the preview of the application form by hitting on the “preview” button.
- Satisfied aspirants can tap on the “Make Payment” button to pay the application fee.
Now pay the application fee through any of the mode suitable to you.
- Finally you may hit on the “Submit button” and you will receive a confirmation message with application number.
- You can also take out the print out of the application form for the future usage.
SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card:
The candidates who have successfully submitted their application form will be able to receive SRMJEEE Admit Card. Hall tickets will be available from second week of April 2019 on the official website of the university.
For getting the call letter you need to log in using application number generated at the time of filling the application form. The admit card contains the details which are as follows:
- Candidate’s name
- test centre allotted
- Date of examination
- Exam timing etc.
Check Exam Date and Book Your Slot from Here: SRMJEEE Slot Booking
SRMJEEE Result 2019:
Based on the total marks scored, a merit list will be prepared by the conducting authority. SRMJEEE Result will be declared on the official website from First week of May 2019. . You can go through your results and then take out the printed hard copy of it for the further future usage till the admission process gets completed.
Also Know About: SRM University Distance Education Programmes
SRMJEEE Counselling 2019:
Admission of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. The candidates who will clear the examination will be called for counseling which will be conducted through offline and online mode. In the process of SRMJEEE Counseling, the contenders will be allotted seats and streams in the universities. After the seats are allotted to the students, they have to report to their respective college to complete the further process of admission.
Get Here: SRM University Fee Structure
Aspirants are suggested to log on to the official website to get more important information in regards of SRMJEEE Application Form 2019 -20. You can stay tuned with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get all the latest information time to time. You can press CTRL+D keys and bookmark this web page.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section