SRMJEEE Application Form
Candidates who wish to take admission in B.TECH/M.TECH courses in SRM University can fill the SRMJEEE Application Form from this platform. SRMJEEE is an entrance test through which the students will be able to get admission in undergraduate and post graduate engineering courses. It is essential to qualify the entrance exam to get admission in the engineering courses. Aspirants are suggested to read the eligibility criteria and then fill the SRMJEEE Application Form 2018. The examination authority has planned to conduct SRMJEEE exam in the month of April 2018.
Those aspirants who are interested to take admission in SRM University are suggested to fill the application form by visiting the official website of the university. Candidates who will fill the application form will be allowed to appear in the entrance exam and students who will qualify the entrance test can attend the counseling round. More information regarding SRMJEEE Application Form 2018 can be obtained from the below section of the page well maintained by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SRMJEEE Application Form
- Candidates who are planning to fill SRMJEEE Application Form must have passed Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology/ Biotechnology as major subjects in full time regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS.
- Candidates who have not opted Mathematics as one of the subjects in 11th and 12th is eligible only for Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering programmes.
- Aspirants who have completed 10th and 12th in NIOS are not considered for admission to any programmes of SRM University.
Read This: Going For Graduation?- Remember These Things
- For Undergraduate programmes, the must be born between 1st July 1997 and 1st July 2002.
- For Postgraduate programmes aspirants should be born between 1st July 1993 and 1st July 1998.
- Resident Indian, Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India can apply for SRMJEEE.
- Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs 1060 (per slot).
- The payment of the application fee can be made through any mode that is through online or in the form of Demand Draft (DD).
- For the selection of the eligible candidates, a common counseling for Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and Ghaziabad campuses of SRM University Chennai, Amaravati campus of SRM University –AP and Sonepat Campus of SRM University – Haryana will be held at any one or multiple campuses.
- Based on the rank obtained in SRMJEEE, aspirants will be invited for counseling session.
- Depending on the vacancy position, one or more than counseling sessions can be held.
- Based on the merit obtained and availability of seats, aspirants can choose the preferred university and branch of their study.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern:
- The entrance examination will be held through online mode.
- The subject comprises of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- The entrance exam is of total 315 marks.
- The questions asked in the exam will be objective type.
- There is no negative marking in SRMJEEE Exam.
- For every correct answer, 3 marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- The questions will be published in English language.
- Duration of the exam is 2 hours 30 minutes.
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks/Question||Marks|
|Part 1 – Physics||35||3||105|
|Part 2 – Chemistry||35||3||105|
|Part 3 – Mathematics||35||3||105|
|Part 4 – Biology||50||2.1|
Download From Here: SRMJEEE Syllabus
SRMJEEE 2018 application form – Documents required
Candidates are suggested to get ready with the following documents before filling SRMJEEE application form 2018:
- A valid email ID and phone number
- Candidate’s scanned image of photograph and signature
- Scanned image class X and XII (if already passed) marksheets
- Credit/Debit card details for online transaction
Steps to fill SRMJEEE Application Form 2018:
Candidates you can follow the step wise instructions for filling the SRMJEEE Application Form. The instructions are as follows:
First of all the candidates have to log on to the official website of the university that is www.srmuniv.ac.in and then you need to select the appropriate link to apply for SRMJEEE 2018.
For the registration you need to fill the details which are as follows:
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Confirm the email ID
- To submit candidates have to click on the “Register” tab
After filling the details you have to select the exam center, course and campus.
- Now you have to hit on the SRMJEEE application form button after log in and the application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you can fill all the personal details in the application form.
After the candidates will fill the personal details in the SRMJEEE application form, they have to upload the following images. The size of the scanned file should be JPEG. Size of the image should not exceed 500kb.
- Candidate’s passport sized photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- Candidates are suggested to take the preview of the application form by hitting on the “preview” button.
- Satisfied aspirants can tap on the “Make Payment” button to pay the application fee.
Now pay the application fee through any of the mode suitable to you.
- Finally you may hit on the “Submit button” and you will receive a confirmation message with application number.
- You can also take out the print out of the application form for the future usage.
SRMJEEE 2018 Admit Card:
The candidates who have successfully submitted their application form will be able to receive SRMJEEE Admit Card. Hall tickets will be available from last week of March 2018 on the official website of the university. For getting the call letter you need to log in using application number generated at the time of filling the application form. The admit card contains the details which are as follows:
- Candidate’s name
- test centre allotted
- Date of examination
- Exam timing etc.
Check Exam Date and Book Your Slot from Here: SRMJEEE Slot Booking
SRMJEEE Result 2018:
Based on the total marks scored, a merit list will be prepared by the conducting authority. SRMJEEE Result will be declared on the official website in the second week of May 2018. You can go through your results and then take out the printed hard copy of it for the further future usage till the admission process gets completed.
SRMJEEE Counselling 2018:
Admission of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. The candidates who will clear the examination will be called for counseling which will be conducted through offline and online mode. In the process of SRMJEEE Counseling, the contenders will be allotted seats and streams in the universities. After the seats are allotted to the students, they have to report to their respective college to complete the further process of admission.
|Application form release||3rd week of October 2017|
|Last date to submit the application||3rd week of March 2018|
|Starting of slot booking||March 2018|
|Availability of admit card||March 2018|
|Exam date||April 2018|
|Declaration of result||1st week of May 2018|
|Counselling (on campus)||2nd week of May 2018|
Aspirants are suggested to log on to the official website to get more important information in regards of SRMJEEE Application Form 2018. You can stay tuned with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get all the latest information time to time. You can press CTRL+D keys and bookmark this web page.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|