SSB Admit Card
Download SSB Admit Card Now!!! For the Recruitment of 872 Sub Inspector (SI) and Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), written examination is going to be conducted by Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) in September 2018.
For SSB SI Recruitment, exam will be held on 16-09-2018 and for SSB ASI Recruitment; examination will be scheduled on 09-09-2018 at 8:00 am onwards. So, appearing candidates can download their SSB Exam Hall Ticket from this page.
SSB Sept Exam Hall Ticket Download Now!!!
Candidates are required to carry Sashastra Seema Bal Call letter along with them at time of exam. To download SSB Exam Admit Card, you need to go through this page. On the basis of marks in this exam, candidates will be shortlisted for further process that is medical examination for Sub Inspector (SI) and Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) posts.
Aspirants must download their SSB Call Letter before the examination date by following some instructions which is displayed below for your easiness. The team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is presenting the entire information related to SSB Admit Card 2018 below, so you just need to scroll down this page.
SSB Admit Card
Easy Guidelines to download SSB Admit Card:
Candidates who are desirous to download their SSB Exam Hall Ticket have to follow some steps that are provided in sequential order. Have a look!!!
- Firstly, candidates who are willing to get SSB Hall Ticket have to approach the website of organization which is www.ssbrectt.gov.in.
- Once you reach the homepage, strike on “Download Admit card For Written Examination for the Post of ASI (Communication) & SI (Communication)” link.
- A new page will appear on your computer screen for SSB Admit Card 2018.
- Now, hit on “Admit Card” link which is available under “Quick Links” section.
- In few seconds, a new window will be displayed with some options you need to use suitable one and enter required details.
- At last, press on “Submit” button. Within few seconds, your SSB Admit Card will display facing you.
- Finally, download your SSB Admit Card and take a print out of your SSB Exam Admit Card for further use.
SSB Selection Process:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination/Assessment
- Detailed Medical Examination
Check Here Latest: SSB Syllabus
SSB Exam Pattern:
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be two question papers carrying 100 questions each.
- Time duration for will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes) for each paper.
- Final merit list for the posts of will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Paper-II (Technical Written Examination) only.
Documents need to be carried when appearing for SSB Recruitment Examination:
Don’t forget to carry these documents at time of appearing for constable exam.
- PAN card
- Driving license
- SSB Admit Card
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
Details printed on Sashastra Seema Bal ASI Hall Ticket:
Ensure all these information listed below on your Sashastra Seema Bal SI Hall Ticket.
- Roll number
- SSB Exam Centre
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Time of SSB Exam
- Date of test
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
Sashastra Seema Bal Exam Dates:
- SSB SI (Communication) Written Exam date: 16-09-2018
- SSB ASI (Communication) Written Exam date: 09-09-2018
All information furnished about SSB Admit Card 2018 – 2019 will help you to download your hall ticket of SI/ ASI Exam. Go through its Official Link to know more about it.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SSB Recruitment||11 Tips To Remember What You Read|
|List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence||Defence Current Affairs|
|How to Manage Time during Exams||How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam|
|More Defence Jobs||Latest Police Jobs|