Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment
An employment notification related to Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment has been published by Staff Selection Commission! The notification notifies that SSB 114 Sub Inspector Vacancy available to be filled by the commission. The candidates meeting the eligibility criteria may apply by submitting an online application form till the closing date that is 15/05/2017. For other info on Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2017, you just to need to go through this page…
Key Points of this Page:
|Sashastra Seema Bal Vacancy||Essential Qualification|
|Mode of Selection||How to submit SSB Application Form|
|Salary Structure||Last Date to Apply|
An Open Computer Based Examination will be conducted by the SSC from 30.06.2017 to 07.07.2017 for Paper-I and on 08.10.2017 for Paper – II. An online application form should be submitted on or before the date of closing. Other information in concern to Sashastra Seema Bal SI Recruitment can be obtained through this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, so have a look…
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs|
The applicants who have to apply for SSB Sub-Inspector Recruitment must be qualified with Bachelor’s Degree from A Recognized University Or Equivalent.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Job hunters will be paid impressive amount of salary underpay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group ‘B’ (Non Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
The age of the contenders must be lying between 20-25 yearsreckoned with reference to 01-01-2017. The relaxation is available according to the organization norms (You can get detailed information through the Official Notification provided below).
Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment: Download PDF
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Mode of payment: SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank.
- Exemption from paying fee: Women and Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and ExServicemen.
For appointing candidates against SSB Job, selection panel will organize Physical Endurance Test (PET) / Physical Standard Test (PST) and An Open Computer Based Examination in Part 1 and Part 2.
How To Prepare For Exam, Check Below:
How to Apply for SSB Jobs?
- Applicants have to visit official website of organization that is ssconline.nic.in
- Now hit the “Press To Apply” link given for “RECRUITMENT OF SUB-INSPECTOR IN DELHI POLICE, CAPFs AND ASSISTANT SUB-INSPECTOR IN CISF EXAMINATION, 2017”.
- Before applying, you need to make one time registration by tapping on the “Register” button.
- As you make your registration online, you need to make payment of application fee through the mode mentioned previously.
- Then Fill the application form according to the instructions provided in the “How to Apply” link available there.
- After applying online you have to take a printout of the application form for future references.
Check Out: More Defence Jobs
|Delhi Police Written Exam date for Paper-I||30.06.2017 to 07.07.2017|
|Paper – II||08.10.2017|
Note: You can check above Official Link related to Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2017. You may go through our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get details about other government jobs.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Delhi Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||All Govt. Jobs By State|