UPSC updated the notice to hire eligible and dedicated candidates for filling up 29 vacant positions. Candidates who are interested in working with SSB can apply against SSB Recruitment before the last date 21-05-2018.
Candidates who are interested in applying for the post of Assistant Commandants are first required to check all the details before filling the application form and if they meet eligibility criteria they are advised to apply for SSB Recruitment 2018 as soon as possible to avoid last time rush.
Apply for SSB Vacancies here!!!
Candidates who are applying must make sure that they are eligible for taking admission in the recruitment examination which is going to be held on 12-08-2018. Candidates are advised to select the centre for their examination very carefully at the time of application process.
Aspirants are also advised to go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get all the detailed information regarding SSB Recruitment 2018 – 2019 and apply for the job in correct and accurate manner.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Commandants
- No of Vacancies: 29
Candidates who are applying for SSB Recruitment must have Bachelor’s degree from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Aspirants must be of 20 years of age and must not have attained 25 years. Age relaxation for the reserved categories is provided below:
|Civilian Central Government Servants||5 years|
Candidates who are applying against SSB Recruitment have to pay an amount of Rs.200/- as their examination application fee which can be paid through e-banking or can be deposit to any branch of the SBI.
Appliers have to first undergo a written test which consists of 2 papers. Candidates who will qualify written examination will further attempt Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Medical Standards Test. further candidates will be selected on the basis of their standard in PET and will come for Personal Interview or Personality Test.
Read Out: Defence Current Affairs
Steps to Apply for SSB Recruitment:
- Candidates are first required to visit the UPSC official portal that is upsconline.nic.in or the direct link provided below to apply for SSB Recruitment.
- Candidates are then required to hit the appropriate link regarding “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
- They will be navigated to new page where they have to hit the link for registration Part I through which all the instructions regarding SSB recruitment will appear on your screen.
- Candidates are advised to go through all the instructions carefully and hit on the “Yes” tab to continue the SSB Recruitment registration process.
- After that you need to go through some steps as shown in the below figure:
- First of all you have to fill all the details asked their hit the “Continue” tab and then you have to go for fee payment as prescribed.
- After that candidates are required to select the centre of their location and it should be done very carefully.
- After doing all the above things candidates need to upload their photograph and sign in the prescribed format and after that with agreeing to all the terms and conditions theSSB Recruitment registration to Part I is completed.
- After successfully registering in Part I, candidates are required to go back to previous page and hit the link for registration Part II.
- They will navigate to a new page where they have to fill all the required details in the provided space as shown below and hit the “submit” tab.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of their SSB Recruitmentapplication forms for future use.
|Last Date to Apply Online||21-05-2018|
Check Out: More Defence Jobs
Candidates are advised to visit UPSC official website to fetch more details regarding SSB Recruitment 2018 or they may also follow us on Facebook and Google+ for all the latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SSB Admit Card||SSB Syllabus|
|SSB Result||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|Latest Police Jobs||List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence|