Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment
A vacancy advertisement has published as Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment. SSB application forms are invited in order to recruit eligible candidates for 872 posts of Lecturers SI (Sub-Inspector), ASI (Assistant Sub-Inspector), HC (Head Constable). Candidates are searching jobs in government sector, can apply for Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2017 SSB before below mentioned date.
Highlights Contain In This Page:
|Vacancy Distribution||Age Required|
|Essential Qualification||Process Of Selection|
|Salary Status||Simple Steps For Apply|
|Application Fees||Relaxation status|
Keen job searchers who are going to apply in www.ssb.nic.in Recruitment, they can send the Sashastra Seema Bal Application Form through post with all the necessary documents and demand draft till the closing date that is 30.01.2017. Candidates who are living in Far Flung Areas, they can apply on or before 15.02.2017.
Aspirants, what are you waiting? If you searching for Sashastra Seema Bal Vacancy, then you should never miss this opportunity. Appliers can collect the remaining information about SSB Recruitment, through this page that is well structured by the entire team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment
Sashastra Seema Bal Vacancy Details:
|Name Of The Posts||Vacancies|
- Sub-Inspector: Candidates, who are looking for SSB Sub-Inspector Recruitment, should have Degree in Electronics or Telecommunication or Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector: candidates who want to get Assistant Sub-Inspector Jobs , must have Matric passed with Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication or 10+2 or Intermediate passed with aggregate marks of 50% with selective subjects being Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Head Constable: candidates who are apply for SSB Head Constable Recruitment, they should have Matriculation or equivalent plus two year Industrial Training Institute certificate in Electronics or Intermediate or 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
|Name Of The Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Head Constable||25 years|
Relaxation in age will be provided in SSB Vacancies to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of GOI as given below:
- SC/St – 05 years of relaxation
- OBC – 03 years of relaxation
- Ex-servicemen (UR)– 03 years of relaxation
- Ex-servicemen(OBC)– 06 years of relaxation
- Ex-servicemen(SC/ST)- 08 years of relaxation
Get Here: More Defence Jobs
Applicants who will be selected against SSB Jobs they will get salary are as follow:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||Other Allowance|
|Sub-Inspector||Level-6 Rs. 35,400/-||Dearness Allowance, HRA and any other allowances as admissible in SSB|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector||Level-5 Rs. 29,200/-|
|Head Constable||Level-4 Rs. 25,500/-|
- Candidates who are willing to get Vacancy in SSB, should pay an application fees of Rs. mention below:
- Sub-Inspector- Rs. 200/-
- Assistant Sub-Inspector – Rs. 100/-
- Head Constable – Rs. 100/-
- Payment is to be done through Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque/IPO.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men have not to pay application fee.
Must Read: How to Deposit Fee Online
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of the Bio-Metric Examination. Candidates have to report on the venue with admit card of the regarding recruitment. After that, candidates have to go through the three different stages as mentioned below.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- No TA/DA will be given for attending a interview.
Physical Tests for Indian Armed Forces: Know More About Medical Standards
How to Apply for Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment?
- Applicants have to visit official website of organization that is www.ssb.nic.in
- Now select “Advertisement of Recruitment” tab which is given on the homepage.
- By pressing above said link a new page will be opened contenders are required to choose appropriate job link.
- Now you need to read all instructions carefully.
- You may Download the application form and fill the all required detail within correct manner.
- Attach photocopies of all essential document and passport size photographs, Two self-addressed stamped envelopes (Rs.25/-) each of 11.5 cms. X 27.5 cms size and two recent passport photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
- After that, enclosed all the documents with demand draft and application for in an envelope and super scribing with the “Application for the post of ….” And send it to the below mentioned address.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Postal Address & DD/IPO Details:
|Posts Name||Address||DD/IOP/Cheque in favour of|
|Sub-Inspector||To Inspector General, Frontier HQ SSB, Ganiadeoli, Ranikhet, District: Almora (UK) Pin No. 263645||Inspector General, Frontier HQ SSB, Ranikhet SBI, Ranikhet Branch Code-0704|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector||To Inspector General, Frontier HQ SSB, Guwahati, House No.345, Nikita Complex, G.S. Road, Khanapara, PO/PS: Khanapara, District: Kamrup, Guwahati (Assam) Pin No.781022||Accounts Officer, SBI Chenikuthi Branch Code-7976|
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Form- 30.01.2017
- Last Date For Far Flung Areas- 15.02.2017
Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment >> Direct Link
Applicants can collect additional information about Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2017 by visiting this Official Link and acquire latest information of Recruitment in SSB through our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|