SSC CAPF Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission will release SSC CAPF Admit Card for Sub inspector positions. Candidates who will appear in SSC CAPF Paper-II for SI/ASI positions may download SSC CAPF Call Letter. It will organize sub inspector as well as assistant sub inspector exam on 15.12.2017 at various exam centres. With assistance of registration number, date of birth, application number, you may view SSC CISF Admit Card for Assistant Sub Inspector exam. Follow direct guidelines listed on this page to get SSC CAPF Admit Card 2017.
Questions in paper-ii will be asked from English language & comprehension. There are total 200 questions of 200 marks to be completed in 2 Hours. Those who get qualified in paper 2 will appear for Physical Endurance Test (PET)/ PST and medical test. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are placing all details about SSC CAPF Admit Card 2018 on below of page. Have a look!!!
Simple Steps To Get SSC CAPF Admit Card 2018:
To download your SSC CAPF Hall Ticket, follow these simple ways.
- Contenders may visit official site of organization that is ssc.nic.in
- Press on “Admit Card” link accessible at top menu bar.
- Choose link concerning SSC CAPF 2018 Admit Card for Sub Inspector positions or SSC CISF ASI Admit Card for Assistant Sub Inspector posts.
- Put details like registration number, date of birth, application number to view SSC CAPF exam Admit Card.
- Within few seconds, your hall ticket will open up at your screen.
- Download hall ticket & carry print out of same to be carried at time of appearing for exam.
- In this way, you may download SSC CAPF SI Hall Ticket or SSC CAPF SI Admit Card as per exam for which you have applied.
SSC CAPF Admit Card
SSC SI/ASI Paper-II Pattern:
- Questions will be asked from English language & Comprehension.
- There will be 200 questions in paper.
- Entire paper is of 200 marks.
- Time duration of paper is of 2 Hours.
|Subject||Maximum Marks /Questions||Questions||Duration and timing|
|200 marks||200 questions||Two Hours
(From 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon)
(02:00 PM to 04:00 PM)
Read Out: How to Crack SSC Exam
Details on SSC CAPF Paper 2 Admit Card:
- Candidate name
- Photograph of the Candidates
- Gender of candidate
- Candidate Category
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
Essential Identity Proof To Be Carried During Exam:
Aspirants need to carry these identity proofs while appearing for CAPF paper 2.
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university
Get Here SSC Syllabus in detailed way
Some facts about Staff Selection Commission:
Staff Selection Commission was founded in the year of 1975 on 4th November. Organization organizes so many recruitment exams for various departments including Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. Every year, numerous candidates appear in these recruitment exams to hire the eligible candidates for SI & ASI Delhi Police/CISF posts.
Exam date: 15.12.2017
Follow its Official Link to know more about SSC CAPF Admit Card 2017–2018. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google plus or bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl+D option to receive more updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC CAPF Recruitment||SSC CAPF Answer Key|
|SSC SI CAPF Cut Off||SSC Online Test Series|
|SSC Online Notification||SSC Salary Structure|
|SSC Interview Questions and Answers||SSC Books & Exam Preparation Material|