SSC CAPF Admit Card
Candidates, those who are searching for SSC CAPF Admit Card may get it from here through this page. SSC is going to conduct computer based examination to recruit the applicants for Sub inspector (SI) & Assistant Sub inspector (ASI) in Delhi Police CAPF or CISF. The exam is going to be held from 30.06.2017 to 07.07.2017. Applicants, who are willing to appear in this exam, can check their SSC CAPF Call Letter. Here, we are providing easy steps by which you can download SSC CAPF Admit Card 2017.
Through visiting the official website (www.ssc.nic.in), you may easily download your SSC CAPF Hall Ticket. Staff Selection Commission conducts written exam every year to hi9r3e the passionate candidates to fill up various posts in different departments.
Applicants may download their SSC CAPF Hall Ticket through online process by following some essential steps, which are given below on this page. The team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is presenting complete information about SSC CAPF Exam Admit Card on this page, so please read.
How to Download Staff Selection Commission CAPF Admit Card?
- First of all, applicants, who want to download SSC CAPF Admit Card, need to visit the official website of staff selection Commission that is www.ssc.nic.in.
- After visiting the official website you need to select “Admit Card” tab which is mentioned at the top side of the homepage.
- After hitting on this link, a new page will be appeared and you must select suitable link related to exam hall ticket.
- Now, aspirants must fill all the details in any one out of three.
- Fill name, registration no, Father Name, and Date of birth in provided space according to the availability of information.
- After filling all the details candidates must press on “Submit” button.
- Now check your Staff section service Commission Admit card and download it.
- Lastly candidates can also take the print out of exam call letter.
Do you know: How to Download Admit Card?
SSC CAPF Admit Card
SSC SI CAPF Selection Procedure:
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in following 3 phrases:
- Phase 1: Written Test (Paper-1)
- Phase 2: Physical Endurance Test (PET), PST and Medical Test
- Phase 3: Written Test (Paper-2)
SSC CAPF Exam Pattern
Staff Selection Commission CAPF Exam Pattern (Paper-I):
- Paper-1 will be of objective type consists 4 parts namely General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge and General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and also English Comprehension.
- Question paper will be made available in Hindi with diff. part such as A, B & C.
- In the paper contains total 50 questions of 50 marks.
- Time allotted to cover the entire exam is 2 hours.
- Specifically, there must be negative marking, for any wrong answer given by the participants can make of deduction of 0.25 marks. If answer is not given then there will be no loss in marks.
Read Also: How To Crack SSC Exam
|Subject||Number of Questions||Max. Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||
|General Knowledge and
Physical Endurance Test / PET:
Physical Endurance Test is conducting for all posts
As PET is just qualifying in nature, thus it is not carrying any marks. But, in order to appear in the next level one has to successfully clear this stage.
|For Male Candidates||100 Meters Race: 16 seconds|
|1.6 Kms Race: 6.5 minutes|
|Long Jump: 3.65 Meters in 3 chances|
|High Jump: 1.2 Meters in 3 chances|
|Shot Put (16 lbs): 4.5 Meters in 3 chances|
|For Female Candidates||100 Meters Race: 18 seconds|
|800 Meters Race: 4 minutes|
|Long Jump: 2.7 Meters in 3 chances|
|High Jump: 0.9 Meters in 3 chances|
- Eye Sight: The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without wearing specs.
- Applicants should not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and must possess high colour vision.
- Aspirants should be in good mental condition and free from any physical defect.
Get Here: SSC Syllabus
SSC CAPF SI Paper-II Exam Pattern:
- Paper-II is comprises of English language & Comprehension.
- Examination consists of total 200 questions and 200 marks.
- Total duration in which candidates need to complete entire paper is 2 hours.
- It will be of objective type and made available only in English.
- There will be also negative marking that is for every each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted but for unanswered questions no marks will be deducted.
|English Language & Comprehension||200 marks||2 Hours||200|
Some important Factor about Staff Selection Commission:
SSC is also known as Staff Selection Commission which was founded in the year of 1975 on 4th November. Organization organizes so many recruitment exams for various departments including Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. Every year, numerous candidates appear in these recruitment exams to hire the eligible candidates for SI & ASI Delhi Police/CISF posts.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test (Paper-1) (Objective Type) which obtains 200 Marks. Those candidates will be qualified in written exam, can go for further process. After written exam, applicants need to appear in Physical Endurance Test (PET), PST and Medical Test. Final selection will be depend on the written(Paper-2) of 200 Marks.
Get Here: SSC Preparation Books
Important Date to Be Noted:
- SSC CAPF Exam Hall Ticket will be declared 15 days before the commencement of examination.
- Examination is tentatively scheduled from 30.06.2017 to 07.07.2017 CBE*
You may download SSC CAPF Admit Card 2017 through this Official Link. For getting Updates direct in your mailbox, you need to subscribe our free mail service and also bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using Control + D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|SSC CAPF Recruitment||SSC Online Notification|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Interview Questions and Answers|
|SSC Online Test Series||SSC Eligibility Criteria|