SSC CAPF Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission has issued SSC CAPF Admit Card for Review Medical Examination. This organization will hold the Review Medical Examination (RME) from 10-07-2017 to 27-07-2017 for selection to Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police/CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF. Applicants who are going to take part in Review Medical Examination may download the SSC CAPF Admit Card 2017 through this page. You can also download the SSC CAPF Call Letter from official site through online process.
This Page Includes:
|Status of SSC SI Admit Card||SSC CAPF Admit Card Download Steps|
|Direct Link to Download Call Letter||Most Amazing Facts that You Must Know|
|Review Medical Examination Details||Exam Dates|
To download SSC CAPF SI ASI Admit Card from official site, candidates must follow below mentioned instructions. Candidates may get the rest information about SSC CAPF Admit Card 2017–2018 through this page that is well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Must have a look below!!! SSC CISF Admit Cards for the same are being dispatched by CISF by registered post.
SSC CAPF Admit Card
Way to Download Staff Selection Commission CISF Admit Card:
- Applicants are advised to visit the official site of organization that is www.cisf.gov.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Recruitment – Candidate Corner” section and hit the link.
- After hitting on this link, a new page will be appeared and you must follow the “SUB INSPECTOR 2016 (REVIEW MEDICAL EXAMINATION)” and press “Hit Here for Candidate’s Corner” link.
- SSC CAPF SI Hall Ticket page will be displayed on your computer screen within a second.
- Fill the required details such as Roll No and press “View / Download” link.
- SSC CAPF Exam Admit Card will be displayed on your computer screen within a second.
- Download ssc.nic.in CAPF Admit Card on your desktop or take print out of Admit Card of SSC CAPF and bring ssc.nic.in CAPF SI ASI Admit Card at the time of examination.
Direct Link to Download: SSC CAPF Hall Ticket
Did You Know?
Staff Selection Commission was founded in the year of 1975 on 4th November. Organization organizes so many recruitment exams for various departments including Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. Every year, numerous candidates appear in these recruitment exams to hire the eligible candidates for SI & ASI Delhi Police/CISF posts.
Read Out: How to Crack SSC Exam
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test (Paper-1) (Objective Type) which obtains 200 Marks. Those candidates will be qualified in written exam, can go for further process. After written exam, applicants need to appear in Physical Endurance Test (PET), PST and Medical Test. Final selection will be depend on the written (Paper-2) of 200 Marks.
Review Medical Examination Details:
- The minimum distant vision must be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
- The applicant must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision i.e. they should not be colour-blind.
- Applicants must have good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
Get Here in detailed way: SSC Syllabus
Review Medical Examination Dates: 10-07-2017 to 27-07-2017
To download SSC CAPF Admit Card 2017–2018, candidates must hit this Official Link. You can subscribe our free email service to get facility of direct email into your mailbox. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google+ and you can also bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl+D option.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC CAPF Recruitment||SSC CAPF Answer Key|
|SSC SI CAPF Cut Off||SSC Online Test Series|
|SSC Online Notification||SSC Salary Structure|
|SSC Interview Questions and Answers||SSC Books & Exam Preparation Material|