SSC CAPF Recruitment
Get here all details related to SSC CAPF Recruitment!!! Recently Staff Selection Commission has released the notification with the intention of recruitment of Sub-Inspector in CAPFS. In this, commission online applications are invited from well eligible and captivated candidates to fill up 786 vacant vacancies. Candidates interested in Staff Selection Commission CAPF vacancy, must required to submit the application latest before 15-05-2017. To know about other details required for SSC CAPF Recruitment 2017 read this entire page.
Highlights of This Page:
|Staff Selection Commission CAPF Vacancy||Required education|
|SSC CAPF Age Limit||Application fees of SI CAPF|
|Pay scale||Assortment criteria|
|Guidelines to submit SSC CAPF Application Form||Important Dates|
As, Staff Selection Commission is looking for most efficient candidates, so applicants having requisite eligibility and capable to fulfill all condition must go for it. Contenders seeking for government jobs must apply for SSC CAPF jobs by submitting application form through online mode. To grab other relevant details concerning SSC CAPF Recruitment 2017 must go through this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SSC CAPF Recruitment
SSC CAPF Vacancies:
Sub-Inspector in CAPFs: 786
|Name of the Force||Category||Total|
Candidates applying for SSC CAPF Recruitment Notification must have Bachelor Degree from any well recognized board or its equivalent. Additionally, applying candidates must be Indian citizen or people migrated to India form any other country with the intention to settle down in India, is also eligible for SSC SI Recruitment.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Applicants applying for SSC CAPF Notification must have lower age of 20 years and upper age will not exceed by 25 years as on 01-01-2017.
However, relaxation in upper age may be granted to candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD as per the Staff Selection Commission norms.
General category candidates applying for SSC CAPF job have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee through SBI Challan /Net banking /credit and debit cards.
Other appliers belonging to SC/ST / Ex-Servicemen and all Women are exempted for paying fees.
- Sub Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police: Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF: Rs. 29200-92300/-
More Details On: SSC Salary Structure
SSC CAPF Selection Process:
Appliers are informed that for the purpose of appointment of appliers for SSC CAPF vacancy, recruitment panel is going to conduct Written Test (Paper I & Paper II), PET/ PST/ Medical Exam. Applicants seeking jobs in Staff Selection Commission must perform well and clear all the assortment stages.
SSC CAPF Paper I Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of Questions||Max. Marks||Exam Duration|
General Intelligence and Reasoning
General Knowledge and
|English Language & Comprehension||200 marks||2 Hours||200|
Best Preparation Links for SSC Exam:
|For Male Candidates||For Female Candidates|
|100 Meters Race: 16 seconds||100 Meters Race: 18 seconds|
|1.6 Kms Race: 6.5 minutes||800 Meters Race: 4 minutes|
|Long Jump: 3.65 Meters in 3 chances||Long Jump: 2.7 Meters in 3 chances|
|High Jump: 1.2 Meters in 3 chances||High Jump: 0.9 Meters in 3 chances|
|Shot Put (16 lbs): 4.5 Meters in 3 chances||—|
- Eye sight should be 6/6 and 6/9 of both eyes
- Applicants should not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes.
- One should be physically or mentally fit.
Guidelines to apply for SSC CAPF Recruitment:
Candidates waiting Staff Selection Commission CAPF Recruitment can apply by follow up the hassle steps framed below for your convenience. Check below……
- First of all, appliers have to visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission that is ssconline.nic.in.
- Candidates after visiting there are required to hit on “press to apply” tab which is highlighted at the middle of the page.
- This will take you to the new page, in which you will find a new window displayed as following-
- Now new users have to hit “Register” tab for one time registration.
- Thereafter, fill up specific details such as candidate’s name, father’s name, candidate’s date of birth & candidate’s gender and the Text.
- Then, select “Close” button to proceed further and again enter “Personal Details”, “Basic Details and “Contact Details” as required and press “submit” button.
- After this, get desired Registration Id and Password & then upload your photograph and signature in the box as presented below.
- Now, choose the suitable link for final registration. Candidates are now able to log in by using provisionally Registration Id and Password for applying.
- It’s time for applying, press the “apply” tab after “Log in” and fill up online form with remaining details as asked and once preview it and select “submit” button.
- After final submission of details, applying candidates are entitled to pay mandatory fees either through online mode or offline mode.
- At a final point submit the fee by hitting appropriate option.
- At the end, appliers are advice to get the printed copy of submitted SSC CAPF online form for future reference.
Download PDF: SSC CAPF Recruitment 2017
Specifications of Image and Signature:
- Size of digital photographs must be more than 4 kb and less than 12 kb with resolution of 100 pixel width and 120 pixel heights.
- Signature must be uploaded in JPG format. Size of the signature must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with resolution of 40 pixel width by 60 pixel height.
Get Here: SSC Notification 2017
Date to Be Kept In Mind:
- Last date to submit the SSC CAPF Application from 22.04.2017 to 15.05.2017 (Up to 5.00 pm)
- Examination (Paper I) tentatively scheduled from 30.06.2017 to 07.07.2017 (CBE)
- Date of Examination (Paper II): 08.10.2017 (OMR)
Candidates to get more details concerning SSC CAPF Recruitment 2017 must need to navigate the Official Link which is displayed above. Candidates, wants to stay connected with us by following us on Facebook or Google plus or you may subscribe us on our free mail service to get lattes updates instantly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|SSC Books & Exam Preparation Material||SSC Eligibility Criteria|
|SSC Challan Form||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|Employment News- New Updates||SSC Online Registration Part 1/Part 2|