SSC Challan Form
Candidates looking up for a procedure to apply for SSC Challan Form may apply proper procedure to download Fee Payment Challan through Online process. Staff Selection Commission conducts several examinations per year for selecting and engaging deserving candidates for MTS/CGL/CHSL/ CAPF/ JE other posts. So to apply for these Staff Selection Commission Examination candidates must download SSC Challan Form 2017.
Every year candidates in large numbers appear for these recruitment examinations. Aspirants are required to have SSC Challan Form for completion of successful payment of application fee, so you may go further and get easy steps to download and get SSC Challan Form through online mode.
In order to apply against these recruitments, candidates have to fill up Application Form or apply online and need to deposit certain amount of money towards registration charges. It conducts various test/examinations for various posts throughout….
SSC Challan Form
Staff Selection Commission conducts exam for various posts from time to time and a large number of candidates take part in the exam. SSC MTS, CGL, CHSL, CAPF, JE and others Appliers who are required to pay charges or fee may follow this way well illustrated on below. Other details about SSC Fee Payment Challan Online have been well mentioned on this page provided by team www.recruitmentinboxx.com, you can take a look and get needful details.
How to Download Staff Selection Commission Challan Form?
Candidates need to read below provided steps carefully and implement same as given;
Steps for One-time Registration:
Candidates to complete first steps that is applying for getting registered need to follow these steps……
- First of all, visit official website of Staff Selection Commission which is www.ssconline.nic.in
- After this on the top right hand side, go for “Examination” option.
- Select appropriate tab for Registration and fill all mandatory information.
- Details such as Code, Name, Father’s Name, DOB, Gender, Category, and correspondent address etc should be correct and must be entered properly.
- After filling Registration form, check all filled details and hit on “submit” button.
Check Here: SSC Online Registration Part 1/Part 2
Filling Procedure of Application:
After submission of Registration form, number and password will be generated on your screen. Keep it safely because from this registration number and password, you can complete your further procedure.
- Enter registration number and password, to start PART-II Registration and press on “submit” button.
- Now, fill application form by entering correct details and upload scanned latest passport size photo in jpg format.
- After completion, choose “Submit” option.
Here’s a guide on How to download SSC Challan Form Offline?
Follow these instructions to complete applying procedure for SSC Challan Form…..
- Firstly candidates must move to the Official website of Staff Selection Commission Challan Form that is ssc.nic.in.
- Then hit on “Apply” section as available on the home page.
- Now on the new page candidates must go to “Offline Challan” and press the link.
- Then applicants will get a bank challan on the appeared page as:
- Fill the registration and password as asked in the above mentioned above image.
- After filling all the details candidates must press on “Submit” button.
- Then candidates take a print out of generated bank challan form and aspirants should go to the nearest State Bank of India Branch and pay the application fee.
- After the payment of application fee bank will generate MIS Report which you have to send it to Commission.
- After 2 days candidates can check their application status as the link is given on the page as “Check your application status here”.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
What will be the SSC Application Fee?
A non refundable fee of Rs 100/- (One Hundred Only) will be paid by the candidates who are going to apply for SSC JE (Junior Engineer) exam, SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) for Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC) position, SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level), SSC CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces), SSC Stenographer, SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff), constable and others.
Keep In Mind:
Aspirants who belong to Women’s/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Scheduled Caste (SC), Other Backward Class (OBC), Physically Handicapped (PH) category are exempted to pay this Staff Selection Commission application fee.
How to Deposit SSC Challan Form?
Appliers are required to deposit fee in any branch of SBI, but before depositing they need to fill up Challan Form. After this, submit it in a Bank (bank should be prescribed by SSC).
Staff selection commission recruits thousand of candidate each year for different posts. Candidates, employment in departments within our Government of India are a best option to set up great career ahead….
Check Here: SSC Online Notification
Note: To get other related SSC updates, Applicants may stay in touch by joining us on Facebook and Google +. For further up comings notifications or more related details, candidates can check the Official Website and all are advised to bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC Admit Card||SSC Result|
|SSC Answer Key||SSC Syllabus|
|SSC Online Test Series||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC General Awareness||SSC Salary Structure|
|SSC Interview Questions and Answers||SSC Books & Exam Preparation Material|
|SSC Eligibility Criteria||SSC Exam Schedule|