SSC CHSL Application Form
Staff Selection Commission is all set to conduct SSC CHSL Exam for purpose of hiring candidates for Sorting Assistant, LDC and other Posts. For this concern, organization invites SSC CHSL Application Form through the online process. Interested candidates who have completed 12th standard and looking for Job in Government Sector can apply for SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Notification by filling the ssc.nic.in Application Form. So, interested candidates can fill the online application form on or before the last date that is 18.12.2017 against SSC CHSL Application Form 2017. You can also check the Tier-I Dates through this page.
Overview of This Page:
|Posts Name||Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL (10+2) Notification|
|Age Limitation and Application fee for SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Exam Notification||Method of Selection|
|Exam Pattern of SSC CHSL||Way to Fill SSC Combined Higher Secondary Application Form|
|SSC CHSL Important Dates||Note|
The Online Application Form of SSC CHSL will be made available in October 2017. The SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 will be available in two parts – Part I Registration and Part II Registration. The complete details about SSC CHSL Application Form 2017-2018 can fetch by scrolling this page which is well framed by our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Must have a look below!!!
SSC CHSL Application Form
SSC CHSL Posts Name:
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Lower Division Clerk
- Court Clerk etc
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria:
Interested applicants who are willing to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Check Out: SSC Eligibility Criteria
- Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years as on date 01.01.2018 (Candidates born not before 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-1999) for SSC CHSL Jobs.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the deserving candidates as per the norms of organization which are given below.
|Category Name||Age Relaxation Beyond Upper Age Limit|
|Ex-Serviceman (OBC)||6 Years after deduction of the Military Service|
|Ex-Serviceman (SC/ST)||8 years|
|Central Govt Employees||Up to 40 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + OBC||Up to 43 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + SC/ST||Up to 45 Years of Age|
SSC CHSL Salary:
Selected candidates will be paid consolidated amount of salary of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + GP Rs 2400/ 1900/- which will be offered by administration of Staff Selection Commission against SSC CHSL Notification.
Must Check Latest: SSC Notification
- Candidates (General/OBC Category) are required to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- for SSC CHSL Application Form 2018.
- No application fee for ST/SC/Women/PWD/Ex-Serviceman
Mode of Enrollment for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Notification:
- The Recruitment process of SSC CHSL Tier Exam consists of many stages such as Tier-I Written Examination, Tier-II Descriptive Test and Tier -III Skill Test/Typing Test.
- Final selection will be made according to the performance of aspirants in the written exam or skill test.
- SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam will be held from 20.03.2018 to 20.04.2018.
- The candidates who will qualify the written examination of SSC CHSL 2017 by securing the desired cutoff fixed by the Commission will be called to appear for the Descriptive Test.
- Subsequently, the candidates qualifying the Descriptive Test will be called for the Skill Test/Typing Test.
Get Detailed: SSC CHSL Syllabus
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern:
SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Pattern
- This paper consists of 4 sections (General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude & General Awareness) carrying 50 marks for each section.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- The question paper will be available both in Hindi & English except English Language.
- There will be MCQ type questions and ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The weightage of each will be 50 marks.
Tier II – Descriptive Test:
- The Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks.
- The test will be conducted in ‘Pen and Paper Mode.
- The duration of the paper would be for one hour.
- This paper has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates which are necessary in Government Jobs.
Tier-III – Typing /Skill Test:
The Tier-III Examination will be the Skill Test / Typing Test. This test will be qualifying nature for .
Do Best Preparation for SSC Exam:
|How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Online Test Series|
|SSC Preparation Books|
|SSC Interview Questions and Answers|
Process to Fill Online Application Form:
Contenders who find themselves eligible for above mentioned posts can apply and fill an online application form by going behind these steps:
- Firstly, willing applicants must move to the official website of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Notice” tab.
- After that you have to select the “Notice- Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2017” link.
- After this read the instructions page which will be opened in PDF format.
- Also, ensure that you are eligible or not by going through all the vital points mentioned in the notification.
- After reading the complete details candidates must hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Then in the next step candidates must fill an SSC CHSL Application Form with required details.
- Then, upload all the relevant certificates as demanded in the SSC CHSL Application Form and also pay an application fee.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Date of Publishing of SSC CHSL Exam Notification: 18.11.2017
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 18.12.2017
- SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Date: 20.03.2018 to 20.04.2018
To get more details regarding SSC CHSL Application Form 2017–2018, you need to hit this Official Link. Contenders can book mark this page by using ctrl+D and avail all the updated details regarding SSC CHSL Application Form by visiting the web portal web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You may also like to check this Section:
|SSC Online Part 1 & Part 2 Registration||SSC CHSL Admit Card|
|SSC Salary Structure||Staff Selection Commission Time Table|
|SSC Exam Schedule||SSC Challan Form|