SSC CHSL Application Form
Check out all the latest details about SSC CHSL Application Form. Earlier according to the SSC Schedule, the SSC CHSL Exam Registration was to be start by Last week of December 2018.
According to the latest dates available, the SSC (10+2) Exam Notification will be available on 19.01.2019. Further the last date to complete the SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 and submit the registration fees is 18.02.2019
SSC CHSL Application Form for 10+2 candidates
To appear in the one of the premier examinations in India i.e. SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level it is must for candidates to have all the details. Through SSC CHSL Examination candidates will be recruited for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant & Court Clerk.
To gain more details about SSC CHSL Application Form 2018-2019, Last Date Of SSC CHSL Application Form & others, go through this page prepared by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SSC CHSL Application Form
SSC CHSL Posts Name:
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Lower Division Clerk
- Court Clerk etc
SSC CHSL Eligibility 2018:
Those applying for Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Notification have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Find More Latest: 12th Class Pass Jobs
- Age of candidates filling SSC CHSL Application Form Part 1 should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years as on date 01.01.2019. We are also providing relaxation in age criteria to apply for SSC CHSL Jobs.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the deserving candidates as per the norms of organization which are listed here.
|Category Name||Age Relaxation Beyond Upper Age Limit|
|Ex-Serviceman (OBC)||6 Years after deduction of the Military Service|
|Ex-Serviceman (SC/ST)||8 years|
|Central Govt Employees||Up to 40 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + OBC||Up to 43 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + SC/ST||Up to 45 Years of Age|
Know How to Fill Codes Option: SSC CHSL Post Preference
SSC CHSL Salary:
Selected candidates for SSC CHSL Recruitment will be paid consolidated amount of salary of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + GP Rs 2400/ 1900/- which will be offered by administration of Staff Selection Commission against SSC CHSL Notification.
Know Pay Scale/Perks after 7th Pay Commission: SSC CHSL Salary
As per Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Exam Notification, applicants are required to pay application fee as listed here. Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card.
- (General/OBC Category): Rs. 100/-
- ST/SC/Women/PWD/Ex-Serviceman: No Fee
Mode of Selection as per SSC Combined Higher Secondary Notification:
- Recruitment procedure of SSC CHSL Tier Exam consists of many stages such as Tier-I Written Examination, SSC CHSL Tier-II Descriptive Test and Tier -III Skill Test/Typing Test.
- Final assortment will be made as per performance of aspirants in the written exam or skill test.
- Those who will qualify the written examination of SSC CHSL 2018 by securing the desired cutoff fixed by the Commission will be invited for the Descriptive Test.
- After this, shortlisted contenders will undergo Skill Test/Typing Test.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2018-19:
SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Pattern 2018:
- Tier I Exam consists of 4 sections (General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude & General Awareness) carrying 50 marks for each section.
- Time duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- The question paper will be available both in Hindi & English except English Language.
- There will be MCQ type questions and ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The weightage of each will be 50 marks.
Get in Detailed: SSC CHSL Syllabus
SSC CHSL Tier II – Descriptive Test Pattern:
- The Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks.
- The test will be conducted in ‘Pen and Paper Mode.
- The duration of the paper would be for one hour.
- This paper has been introduced for assessing the writing skills of aspirants.
Tier-III – Typing /Skill Test:
- Tier-III Examination will be the Skill Test / Typing Test.
- This test will be qualifying nature.
- The final merit of the successful aspirants would be determined on the basis of total score obtained by them in Tier-I and Tier-II.
Get Online Practice Test: SSC CHSL Mock Test
How To Fill SSC CHSL Application Form 2018?
Check SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 Download process & apply for it.
- For SSC CHSL Application Form Apply Online, visit official website of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
- Hit on “Notice” tab visible at top menu bar.
- Choose “Notice- Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2018” link.
- After checking all details, download SSC CHSL Registration Form.
- Login with user ID & Password.
- After registration, you may fill SSC CHSL Exam Application Form 2018. For this get SSC CHSL Online Application Form Link.
- Put asked details in Staff Selection Commission CHSL Application Form.
- Then, upload all the relevant certificates as required along with SSC CHSL Tier 1 Application Form or other as per exam for which you are applying.
- Hit on “Submit” button.
- Submit your SSC CHSL Application Form Download & carry print copy of SSC CHSL Registration Form 2018 for further need.
SSC CHSL Apply Online Important Dates:
|Events||Issue of SSC CHSL Notification||SSC CHSL Application Form Date 2018(Last date)||SSC CHSL Exam 2019|
|Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam., 2019(Tier-I)||19.01.2019||18.02.2019||To be notified later (CBE)|
Also Download Here: SSC CHSL Question Paper
To know more about SSC CHSL Application Form 2018- 2019, visit its Official Link. Stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates about SSC CHSL Application Form 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SSC CHSL Admit Card||SSC CHSL Answer Key|
|SSC CHSL Exam Pattern||Best Preparation Tips for SSC CHSL|
|SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks||SSC CHSL Preparation Books|
|SSC CHSL Document Verification Process||SSC Online Notification|