SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper
SSC organizes CHSL Exam in three parts i.e. Tier I and Tier II and Tier III. After qualifying tier I exam, selected aspirants are invited for SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper. Ensure all details about Essay & Letter Writing Imp Topics & others.
After qualifying Tier I (Objective type questions), shortlisted contenders are invited for Tier II (SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper). Check all details about SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper 2018-19 from below of page.
SSC CHSL Tier II Exam/ Descriptive Paper 2018:
SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper is the second phase of SSC CHSL Recruitment Examination 2018. Here we will discuss deep analysis of SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper 2018, its paper pattern & others.
To gain more stuff about SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper 2018, take a look of below page well created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Those who qualify Tier II will be invited for typing or skill test.
SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper
Staff Selection Commission organizes SSC-CHSL Exam for appointing aspirants for various posts like Lower Divisional Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator.
SSC CHSL Tier 2 (Descriptive Paper) Exam Pattern 2018:
As per SSC Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2018, questions will be of descriptive nature. Aspirants are required to write essays and letters or application within the word limit.
|Subject||Word Limit (Approximately)||Time Limit||Maximum Marks|
|Essay Writing||200 – 250||1 Hour (20 Minutes Compensation for PWD candidates)||100 Marks|
|Letter/Application Writing||150 – 200|
The minimum qualifying marks for SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam will be 33%.The marks of the descriptive paper will be included with Tier I exam to prepare final merit list.
Syllabus for SSC CHSL Tier II Exam / Descriptive Paper:
As per SSC CHSL Syllabus, descriptive paper will be in a narrative and written form. Aspirants will select their own medium in writing the exam i.e. Pen & Paper Mode.
As per syllabus of the SSC CHSL Descriptive, following points are considered:
- Essay Writing
- Letter or Application Writing
Important Topics for SSC CHSL (10+2) descriptive test (Essay & Letter Writing):
Here are some of the important topics concerning SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018.
- Cashless economy
- Union Indian Budget
- Women Empowerment
- Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana
- Role of technology in gross development
- GST bill and its benefits
- Beef violation
- Eradication of black money from country steps taken by government
- Technology Advancement in India (ISRO)
- Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao
- Startup India/Stand up India for students
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- UDAN Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDSA) – Making Rural India Digitally Literate
- New Scheme for Monthly Allowance of Rs. 1500 to Unemployed & Poor
- Mid-Day Meal Scheme for Madarsas to be Launched Soon
- 6000 Pregnancy Aid Scheme for Pregnant Women in India
- 2 Lakh Insurance Cover Scheme for Jan Dhan Account Holders
- Vrishtha Pension Bima Yojana 2017 – The Old Age Pension Scheme
- Pravasi Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PKVY) – Skills in Line with International Standards
Check Region-Wise Details: SSC CHSL Document Verification Process
Easy Ways to Write Letters/ Applications for SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper:
For writing a letter, one must focus on listed points.
- Know the Purpose of writing
- To the person (address)
- Use Appropriate language
- Convey Complete message
How to Write Letters/ Applications for SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper?
Here is some of the Best Preparation Tips for SSC CHSL Exam. Refer useful tips concerning How to Write Letters/ Applications for SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper
- Letters/ Applications writing will judge your skills to write officials mails.
- Follow prescribed format to write a letter or application.
- Don’t use your own pattern.
Here is an example concerning writing essay in descriptive exam.
“Que: Write an essay on “Women Empowerment” in about 250 words.”
While writing the essay, keep these points in mind:
- In beginning, give an intro like “what is the mission all about”.
- Offer complete details and a broad illustration.
- Tell ways to complete mission.
- Discuss about problem being faced under it.
- In conclusion, offer some feasible suggestions concerning ways to achieve mission.
Know How to Fill Codes Option: SSC CHSL Post Preference
We have provided all details about SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper 2018-19. To grab more stuff about SSC CHSL Descriptive Question Paper 2018, stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC CHSL Question Paper||SSC CHSL Mock Test|
|SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks||SSC CHSL Answer Key|
|SSC CHSL Result||SSC CHSL Admit Card|
|SSC CHSL Salary||SSC CHSL Preparation Books|