SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
Download latest SSC CHSL Exam Pattern For (Tier 2) 15th July Exam from here which has been released by Staff Selection Commission, Recently. Through SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2018, you must be aware about topics to be asked in Tier-II (Descriptive Paper).
Appearing contenders in Combined Higher Secondary Level (Tier II) 2017 Exam can download SSC CHSL Paper Pattern PDF directly from this page. To download additional information such as SSC CHSL Time Duration, SSC CHSL Marks Format etc, check out this page completely.
Check Here, SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern Download
The SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam will be organized to assess the writing skills of the candidates which is necessary in Government jobs. Applicants, who’ve qualified the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam and going to appear in tier 2, they can start their preparation according to SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2018.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2018- 2019 can help you to know the structure of exam as well as you will get to know the marking scheme of exam. Here from this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, you may get the SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Pattern of Tier 1, 2, 3. Take a look and download SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
As we said above that SSC CHSL (10+2) will consist of a Computer based Written Examination (Tier -I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/Skill Test (Tier-III). You, have to clear these three stages to get recruited on respective posts. Check the pattern of SSC CHSL Exam and prepare as according to it:
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – III||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
SSC CHSL Marking Scheme:
|Correct answers||+ 2|
|Calculation of total score||Total number of correct answers x 2 Minus|
Total number of incorrect answer x 0.50
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
Candidates should check the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern Tier 1, provided below and prepare for exams as accordingly:
- It is the first stage of SSC CHSL.
- It will be Computer Based Examination (Objective type)
- SSC CHSL Tier I exam will consist of 60 minutes of time duration.
- There will be Objective Type – Multiple choice questions in examination.
- The language of exam will be English & Hindi.
- There will be Negative Marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
|English Language (Basic)||25||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL 2018 Exam Pattern (Descriptive Paper)
- This paper is introduced to assess the writing skills of aspirants.
- Tier-II is descriptive Paper of 100 Marks.
- Exam will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
- SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam will be conducted in Pen and Paper Mode.
- As per SSC CHSL Exam Pattern, time duration of SSC CHSL Tier-II Paper is of 20 minutes.
- Exam comprises writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words as per SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern.
- Minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent. Contender’s performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit list.
|Topic||Word Count||Marks||SSC CHSL Exam Duration|
Get Here: Best Preparation Tips for SSC CHSL
SSC CHSL Tier 3 Exam Pattern (Skill Test)
- Only those candidates will be eligible to appear in Tier 3, who will qualified by Tier-1 and 2.
- Tier-III of the Examination will be the Skill Test / Typing Test which would be of a qualifying nature.
Also Get Here: SSC CHSL Syllabus
SSC CHSL Exam Format of Skill Test for Data Entry Operator:
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern consists of listed details.
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer as per SSC CHSL Exam Pattern And Syllabus.
- For positions like Entry Operator in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG), speed Test of at least 15000 key depressions per hour for data entry work to be determined through speed test on Computer.
- Time duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes according to Exam Pattern Of SSC CHSL 2018.
- Each candidate will be allotted matter in English containing about 2000-2200 key-depressions which needs to be entered in computer.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2018 Typing Test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant:
- Those who qualify Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) and Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) will be invited for Typing Test.
- Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi as mentioned in SSC CHSL Syllabus And Exam Pattern.
- Aspirants opting for English medium should have typing speed of 35 words per minute (w.p.m).
- Those opting for Hindi medium should have typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- The speed will be judged on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of allotted passage in 10 minutes.
Get List of: SSC CHSL Preparation Books
SSC CHSL Test Pattern 2018 Points:
- Those, who will be declare qualify by SSC tier 1, they will be promoted to tier 2 as per Exam Pattern Of SSC CHSL.
- To appear in tier 3, you have to pass tier 2 cut-off, as well as combined cut-offs of tier1+tier 2.
- Candidates, who will be failed in tier 3, they have to again fight from the beginning for the same exam. This process will continue till you did not get success in all the three tiers at one go.
- There is negative marking for each wrong answer in the tier-1. 1 wrong answer will deduct 0.5 marks from your total right answers scores.
- There will no interview round in this examination. If you have scored well in tier 3, sectional wise and overall wise, then your selection in SSC CHSL will be considered as final.
Benefits to know SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
If you know the Staff Selection Commission CHSL Exam Pattern, then you will able to prepare for exam as according to it. You can divide the time for each subject as per the requirement. So we suggest you to check SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam Pattern from this page and prepare for exams as according to SSC CHSL Examination Pattern.
Start Free Online Practice Test: SSC CHSL Mock Test
SSC CHSL 2018 Important Dates:
|Exam||Date of Advt||Closing Date||Date of Exam|
|Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Exam., 2018 (Tier-I)||03-11-2018||30-11-2018||Will Be Updating Soon|
|Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Exam., 2017 (Tier-II)||–||–||15.7.2018|
Candidates are required to go through the Official Link of Staff Selection Commission to know more about SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2018- 2019. You may stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC CHSL Post Preference||SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks|
|SSC CHSL Answer Key||SSC CHSL Question Paper|
|SSC CHSL Salary||SSC CHSL Document Verification Process|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card||SSC CHSL Notification|