SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
Before starting your preparation for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam, it is necessary that you should go through the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern as it will help you to know the structure of exam as well as you will get to know the marking scheme of exam.
Here from this page, you may get the SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Pattern of Tier 1, 2, 3. We have provided updated and new SSC CHSL examination structure. In SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2018, you will see the marking scheme and Section Timing for each portion.
SSC CHSL 2018 Exam Pattern
Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct CHSL exam for the recruitment of eligible candidates on the posts of LDC/ JSA, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and DEO respectively.
To get recruited on the above said above, applicants have to get qualifying marks in CHSL exam. The examination will consist of a Computer based Written Examination (Tier -I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/Skill Test (Tier-III).
Aspirants should get the entire details of SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2018-19 from the below ward of this page, which is well tailored by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
As we said above that SSC CHSL (10+2) will consist of a Computer based Written Examination (Tier -I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/Skill Test (Tier-III). You, have to clear these three stages to get recruited on respective posts. Check the pattern of SSC CHSL Exam and prepare as according to it:
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – III||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Pattern
Candidates should check the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern Tier 1, provided below and prepare for exams as accordingly:
- It is the first stage of SSC CHSL.
- It will be Computer Based Examination (Objective type)
- SSC CHSL Tier I exam will consist of 60 minutes of time duration.
- There will be Objective Type – Multiple choice questions in examination.
- The language of exam will be English & Hindi.
- There will be Negative Marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
|English Language (Basic)||25||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam Pattern (Descriptive Paper)
- The Staff Selection Commission CHSL Tier II will take place in Pen and Paper Mode.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent.
- You can write the paper either in Hindi or in English.
Get Here: Best Preparation Tips for SSC CHSL
SSC CHSL Tier-III Exam Pattern (Skill Test)
- Only those candidates will be eligible to appear in Tier 3, who will qualified by Tier-1 and 2.
- Tier-III of the Examination will be the Skill Test / Typing Test which would be of a qualifying nature.
Also Get Here: SSC CHSL Syllabus
Put an Eye On:
- Those, who will be declare qualify by SSC tier 1, they will be promoted to tier 2.
- To appear in tier 3, you have to pass tier 2 cut-off, as well as combined cut-offs of tier1+tier 2.
- Candidates, who will be failed in tier 3, they have to again fight from the beginning for the same exam. This process will continue till you did not get success in all the three tiers at one go.
- There is negative marking for each wrong answer in the tier-1. 1 wrong answer will deduct 0.5 marks from your total right answers scores.
- There will no interview round in this examination. If you have scored well in tier 3, sectional wise and overall wise, then your selection in SSC CHSL will be considered as final.
Get List of: SSC CHSL Preparation Books
Benefits to know SSC Exam Pattern of CHSL:
If you know the Staff Selection Commission CHSL Exam Pattern, then you will able to prepare for exam as according to it. You can divide the time for each subject as per the requirement. So we suggest you to check SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam Pattern from this page and prepare for exams as according to it.
Start Free Online Practice Test: SSC CHSL Mock Test
|Exam||Date of Advt||Closing Date||Date of Exam|
|Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Exam., 2018 (Tier-I)||03-11-2018||30-11-2018||To be notified later (CBE)|
|Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Exam., 2018 (Tier-II)||–||–||To be notified later (DES)|
Candidates are required to go through the Official Link of Staff Selection Commission to know more about SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2018-19. You may stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC CHSL Post Preference||SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks|
|SSC CHSL Answer Key||SSC CHSL Question Paper|
|SSC CHSL Salary||SSC CHSL Document Verification Process|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card||SSC CHSL Notification|