SSC Junior Hindi Translator Admit Card
Download SSC Junior Hindi Translator Admit Card to appear in the computer based written examination on 15th June, 2017. Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the written examination for the applicants who have applied for Junior Hindi Translator jobs. So, who are going to participate in the examination are required to download SSC JT Hall Ticket by following the directives framed below.
Key contents of this page:
|How to download ssc.nic.in Admit card||SSC Junior Translator Exam Pattern|
|Conducting Body||Purpose of Exam|
|Important Exam Instructions||Staff Selection commission JHT Exam Center|
Lots of candidates have applied for Junior Hindi Translator vacancy to enhance their future in government sector. Now, applicants have to appear for the examination, thus participants have to download the call letter through online mode form the web portal. For more details concerning examination and SSC Junior Hindi Translator Admit Card 2017 candidates go through this page which is well prepared by the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Steps to download www.ssc.nic.in Hall Ticket:
- Candidates may go log on to the official site of www.ssc.nic.in
- On the home page go to “Admit Card” link and hit it.
- Admit cards may get from regional websites and hit the appropriate region.
- After that hit “SSC Junior Hindi Translator Admit Card” link.
- Enter the required information such as “Registration No” and press “Submit” button
- Now call letter will display on the screen.
- At last, Save it or take print out of Admit card to Enter in Examination hall.
Read Out: Steps to Download Admit Card
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission is also known as SSC and it was recognized in 1 June 1999. Staff Selection Commission is an organization under Government of India to appoint staff for various posts in various Ministries and Departments of Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of Department of Personnel and Training which comprises of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is correspondent to level of Additional Secretary to Government of India. The Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters at New Delhi.
Must Check: SSC Online Notification
Purpose of Exam:
With the intention of recruitment of eligible candidates to fill up Junior Hindi Translator post Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the written examination. As the final selection of each applier will be based on the written exam and interview, so participants are required to qualify both round to grab Jr. Translator jobs.
Do You Know: How to Crack SSC Exam
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam Pattern:
- Staff Selection Commission Paper I will be of objective type (MCQs)
- Paper II will be of Conventional Type
- Total time given to participants 2 Hours that is 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon however Visually Handicapped Candidates will get 2 Hours 40 minutes, from 10.00 A.M. to 12.40 PM.
- There will be a negative marking i.e., 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Paper||Subject||Number of Questions / Marks||Time duration for examination|
|Paper- I (Objective Type)||(i)General Hindi
(ii) 100 marks
|Paper –II (Conventional Type)||Translation & essay||200||02 Hours|
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam Center:
- Last date for receipt of SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application form: 05-05-2017 (up to 5.00 pm).
- Hall ticket will be declared 15 days before.
- Paper-I (CBE) & Paper II (Descriptive) will be held: 15-06-2017
Aspirants may get their SSC Junior Hindi Translator Admit Card 2017 from this direct Official Link. Stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section