SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission intends to hire up most eligible aspirants for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment. Considering SSC SHT/JHT Recruitment, the commission invites online application form via official web portal. Job entrants who have require qualification can apply for SSC JHT Recruitment as on or before the ending date. Aspirants can check SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam Dates from this web page.
Overview of This Page:
|SSC JHT Vacancy Details||SSC JHT Eligibility|
|Pat Scale||Mode of Selection for SSC Senior Hindi Translator Vacancy|
|Fee details||Examination centers|
|How to submit SSC JHT Application Form||Last Date to Apply|
With the intension to appoint proficient candidates, the organization will be conducted written Exam and/ or Interview followed by Documents Verifications. Thus, applicants have to qualify all stages of selection procedure to get SSC Junior Hindi Translator Vacancy. To obtain more details concerning SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2018, contenders can scroll this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Vacancies:
|Sr. No||Name of the Post|
|01||Junior Hindi Translators|
|02||Senior Hindi Translator|
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Eligibility:
Aspirants must have Bachelor’s / Master Degree English /Hindi with Hindi /English as a compulsory or elective subject at Degree level and Relevant Degree from the recognized University / Institution to apply for SSC Senior Hindi Translator Recruitment.
Get all SSC Updates from here: SSC Online Notification
Age Limitation for SSC SHT Recruitment:
Age of the all applying participants should not be more than 30 Years as on 1st January 2017.
- SC/ST: 5 year
- OBC: 3 year
- PH: 10 year
- PH+OBC: 13 year
- PH+SC/ST: 15 year
- Ex serviceman: 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the Closing date for receipt of application.
Remuneration for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Jobs:
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Junior Hindi Translators||Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)|
|Senior Hindi Translator||Level-7 (Rs.44900- 142400)|
|Hindi Pradhyapak||Level-8 (Rs.47600- 151100)|
Check Revised Pay Scale: SSC Salary Structure
Application Fee Detail:
- Applicants (For General /OBC Category) need to pay the application fee of Rs.100/- to apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment
- For SC/ST and Female Category Candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Contenders must have to pay the fee through Online by SBI Challan /Net banking and any credit and debit cards.
Mode of Assortment:
Selection of the job hunters will be done for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment on the basis of their Performance in written Examination / Interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Staff Selection Commission.
SSC JHT Exam Pattern:
|Part||Paper- I (Objective Type)||Paper- II (Conventional Type)|
|Mode of Paper||Computer Based Mode||Descriptive|
(ii) General English
|Translation & Essay|
|Number of Questions/ Marks||100/100 mark||200 marks|
|Total Duration / Timing for General candidates||2 Hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for VH/ OH (afflicted by Cerebral Palsy and locomotor disability wherein the dominant writing extremity is affected to the extent of slowing down the performance of the candidate candidates)||2 Hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for VH/ OH (afflicted by Cerebral Palsy and locomotor disability wherein the dominant writing extremity is affected to the extent of slowing down the performance of the candidate candidates)|
Check Out here: SSC Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus
Steps to Apply for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form:
- Contenders who have above mentioned eligibility criteria need to go to the official web site of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in.
- Then, go to the latest news section which is available on the home page.
- Now, hit at suitable link to apply for Staff Selection Commission JHT Recruitment.
- After that, read complete notification very carefully and hit on “Apply” tab which is visible at the top side of home page.
- Then, you need to go under “JHT” Section and press “Apply Link” tab.
- Now, go to under “Registration Part” and press “Register” tab.
- Now fill asked details for your Registration and hit “Close” tab and Fill Online Application Form within correct manner.
- Upload your photograph and Signature.
- Pay your application fee through any mode.
- After Completion of application form press “Submit” tab.
- At last, take hard copy of duly filled application form for future reference.
Staff Selection Commission JHT Exam Centers:
|Examination Centers & Centre Code||Address to which the applications should be sent|
|Regional Director(CR), Staff Selection Commission, 21-23 Lowther Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211002|
|Regional Director (ER), Staff Selection Commission, Nizam Palace,1st MSO Building, (8th Floor), 234/4. AcharyaJagadish Chandra Bose Road), Kolkata, West Bengal-700020|
|Regional Director(KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1 st Floor, “E” Wing, KendriyaSadan, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka-560034|
|Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504|
|Guwahati (Dispur)(5105)||Regional Director(NER), Staff Selection Commission, Housefed Complex, West End Block, Last Gate ,BeltolaBasisthaRoad,Dispur Guwahati, Assam-781006|
|Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, EVK Sampath Building, 2nd Floor, College Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006|
|Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, 1 st Floor, South Wing, PratishtaBhawan, 101 M.K. Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020|
|Dy. Director (MPR), Staff Selection Commission, J-5 Anupam Nagar, Raipur, Chhatisgarh-492001|
|Dy. Director (NWR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Gr. Floor, KendriyaSadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh-167017|
Download From here: SSC Junior Hindi Translator Previous Paper
|Events of the Test||Respective Dates|
|Deadline for submission of application form||May, 2018|
|Admit card will be issued from||May, 2018|
|Examination Date||June, 2018|
|Result will be announced||September, 2018|
Directly Get here: SSC Junior Hindi Translator Admit Card
Candidates can go through the Official Link, for more detail regarding SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2018. Applicants can acquire upcoming information related to Staff Selection Commission Vacancy through this page, so remain in contact with our portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result||SSC JHT Cut Off Marks|
|More Government Jobs||SSC Online Test Series|
|SSC General Awareness||SSC Exam Schedule|
|SSC Interview Questions and Answers||SSC Books & Exam Preparation Material|