SSC MTS Admit Card
Staff selection Commission has issued the SSC MTS Admit Card. those candidates who are ready to appear in the SSC MTS paper-II, can download the SSC MTS admit card all regions.
SSC is going to conduct multitasking Non technical exam on 28 Jan, so aspirants are advised that they should download SSC MTS Hall ticket before appearing in the examination. We have given SSC MTS admit card link on this page, contenders can hit on it to download their SSC multitasking admit card 2018 region wise.
SSC.NIC.IN Download For Non-Technical:
After downloading the Staff selection commission MTS admit card, candidates should prepare for the Exam by going the given SSC MTS exam pattern. They must bring their SSC multitasking admit card at the time of Exam.
To download the SSC MTS Admit Card 2018, candidates can follow the instructions given on this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SSC MTS Admit Card
How to download SSC MTS Admit Card 2018 ?
To download SSC MTS admit card by name, candidates need to follow the steps that are stated below on this page, please have a look..!!
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the organization which is ssc.nic.in
- After that you should hit the appropriate link related to SSC MTS admit card name wise
- Then you must enter the required details like registration Number or password.
- Now you have to press the submit button and your SSC Multitasking admit card will be open on your computer screen.
- You can download the SSC Multitasking hall ticket on your desktop and take printout of it for future use.
Region Wise Call Letter:
|Region Name||SSC MTS Call Letter|
|SSC multitasking admit card 2018 Eastern Region||Get Here|
|Kerala Karnataka||Get Here|
|SSC MTS Southern Region Admit Card||Get Here|
|North Eastern||Get Here|
|SSC multitasking admit card Western Region||Get Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Get Here|
|SSC MTS admit card Allahabad (Central Region)||Get Here|
|SSC MTS admit card Chandigarh region (North Western)||Get Here|
Staff Selection Commission MTS Exam Pattern 2018
The written examination will consist of (Paper-I) which is objective type paper and (Paper II) which will be descriptive type as shown below:
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type- Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be in English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Duration / Timing|
for General candidates
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|25||2 Hours 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon|
(No entry after 9.30 A.M.) or
2: 00 PM to 400 PM
Paper-II will be of descriptive and candidate will be required to write short essay/letter in English or any language.
The questions will be included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
|Total Duration /|
|Short Essay/Letter in English|
or any language included
in the 8th schedule
of the Constitution
Check Out: SSC Multitasking Previous Papers
SSC Multitasking Written Examination Syllabus:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning:
The reasoning will based on topics from Numerical Aptitude and General English will be simple, of a level that an average matriculate and Questions on General Awareness will be also of similar standard.
- General Intelligence:
This test will be non- verbal type and includes questions on similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also consist of questions planned to test the abilities of the candidates to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
- English Language:
Candidates must know the Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. their writing ability should be experienced.
- Numerical Aptitude:
The numeric aptitude will consist of problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- General Awareness:
The question will be asked in general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society to check the eligibility of the candidate. It consist of current events and of such matters of everyday examination and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc.
Get Detailed: SSC Multitasking Syllabus
Note: There will be no component of Maps/Graphs/Diagrams/Statistical Data in the General Intelligence & Reasoning / General Awareness Papers for VH candidates of 40% and above visual disability.
This paper will be included Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution to test basic language skills adequate with the educational qualification prescribed for the post. Candidates will be required to write one short essay/letter in English or any language.
Centers Of SSC MTS Examination:
Candidates have to check that their willing centre must be mentioned on SSC MTS Admit Card 2018. A candidate must indicate the Centre in the Application Form in which they desires to take the examination and list of all centres are well stated below-
|State / UT||Examination Centres &|
|Address of the Regional Offices|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh(1601)||Dy. Director (NWR),|
Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3,
Gr. Floor, Kendriya Sadan,
Sector-9, Chandigarh- 160017
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu(1004),|
|Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur (1202)|
|Delhi||Delhi(2201)||Regional Director (NR),|
Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110504
Srinagar (Uttarakhand) 8 (2004)
|Regional Director(CR), Staff Selection Commission, 21-23, Lawther Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211002|
|Jharkhand||Ranchi(4205)||Regional Director (ER), Staff Selection Commission, 1 st MSO Building, (8th Floor), 234/4|
Acharya Jagadish Chandra
Bose Road), Kolkata, West Bengal-700020
|A&N Islands||Port Blair(4802)|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar(5001)||Regional Director(NER), Staff Selection Commission, HOUSEFED Complex, West End Block, Last Gate, Beltola Basistha Road, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam-781006|
Tezpur ( 5112)
|Dy. Director (MPR), Staff Selection Commission, “J-5, Anupam Nagar,, Raipur, Chhatisgarh 492001|
|Daman & Diu and Goa||Panaji (7801)||Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, 1 st Floor, South Wing, Pratishta Bhawan, 101 M.K. Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020|
|Gujarat Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Ahmedabad(7001),|
|Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, EVK Sampath Building, 2 nd Floor, College Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006|
|Puducherry & Tamilnadu||Puducherry(8401)|
|Regional Director(KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1 st Floor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka-560034|
Kozhikode (Calicut) (9206) Thiruvananthapuram(9211 ), Thrissur(9212)
|Lakshadweep Islands||Kavaratti (9401)|
Do You Know: How to Crack SSC Exam
Instructions about the Examination:
- Candidates, who had applied for the recruitment of the Multitasking Staff position they can collect their SSC MTS Admit Card through official site around 2 weeks before the Tier-I examination.
- Staff Selection Commission MTS Hall Ticket will be concerned Regional/Sub-regional office of the Commission.
- In case, a candidate does not find their name in the uploaded list, they must immediately contact to the concerned Regional/Sub Regional Office with proof of having submitted their application.
- If candidates have find their personal detail wrong on SSC MTS Admit Card they need to go to the office and get to change it soon.
Important Documents at time of SSC MTS (Non – Technical) Examination:
Candidate need to carry these documents along with SSC MTS Admit Card-
- One photo bearing identity proof such as Driving License,
- Aadhaar Card,
- Voter Card,
- College/University ID Card,
- Income Tax PAN in original and
- Admission certificate downloaded from the website
Check Here: What To Carry And What Not In Examination Hall
General Instructions To Be Complied By The Candidates In The Written Examination:
- If candidates have any problem or injury they are advised to write the SSC MTS examination answers in their own hand.
- Candidates are informed that wherever necessary, the Metric systems of weights and measures only will be used.
- Candidates are not permitted to use calculators and other electronic gadgets except as specified in the Notice or bring the same inside the Examination location / Venue.
- If any applicant will be found to use mobile phones or any other means of wireless communication in the working or switched off mode, they shall be cancelled immediately.
Get here List of: SSC Multitasking Books
Examination will be held on: 28-01-2018
Candidates are advised to visit the official website or direct links mentioned above SSC MTS Admit Card 2018 through Official Link by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. If candidates have any query related to this page, they can comment in below given comment box. Our team will try to solve their problem as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SSC MTS Recruitment||SSC MTS Result|
|SSC Online Notification||SSC Multitasking Answer Key|
|SSC Interview Questions and Answers||SSC Books & Exam Preparation Material|
|SSC MTS Salary||SSC Online Test Series|