SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission has strewed a vacancy advertisement regarding SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment. The organization has desire to engage eligible contenders for filling 1102 SSC Scientific Assistant (Group B) Jobs. Department Exam is going to be conduct on 20-11-2017 – 27-11-2017 Dates by Staff Selection Commission for the assortment of candidate. Aspirants who wish to fetch this chance to get recruitment under this reputed organization may apply for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 on or prior to the end date that is 14-08-2017 up to (5.00 P.M.).
Overview of this Page:
|SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 Details||Academic Records|
|Age Restrictions for SSC Scientific Assistant Notification||Salary details|
|Mode of Selection for SSC Recruitment||How to Apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017|
|Important Date||Significant Note|
Contenders who fulfill the required eligibility criteria they may submit their application form through online mode by following the instructions as given below before the closing date that is provided below. You may gain more information about SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2018 by scrolling down this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment
Name Of The Post:
Scientific Assistant: 1102 posts
Required Education for SSC Scientific Assistant Vacancy:
If you are going to apply for SSC Recruitment then you must have Degree or Diploma in the listed disciplines must be of three years duration after 10+2 Examination from a recognized Institution/ University.
- Applicants must have completed 10+2 Examination from a Recognized Board or equivalent in Science with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects.
- Remember, qualifying Degree or diploma referred above should be in First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
- Qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above must be of three (3) years duration after (10+2) examination.
- Ex-Serviceman who have done various courses from Armed Forces which are certified by competent Authority that they are equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can also apply for Staff Service Commission Scientific Assistant Recruitment.
To apply for SSC Vacancies, the age of applying candidates should be 30 years as on 04.08.2017. Upper age will be relaxable of reserved category candidates as follows below:-
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen( Unreserved/General )||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the Closing date for receipt of application|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years(3 years + 3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the Closing date for receipt of application|
Remuneration for SSC Vacancy:
- Applicants will receive Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- monthly salary which will be offered by the management authority when they will be appointed for Staff Selection Commission Scientific Assistant Recruitment.
- Other allowances and benefits will be admissible as per the guidelines of GOI.
Candidates are needed to pay Rs 300/- as an application fee which is non refundable through challan, it is informed that the candidates may make payment to the designated branches of SBI during working hours of the Bank up to 18.08.2017 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 P.M. on 14.08.2017.
All women applicants and aspirants who belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Handicapped categories they are not required to pay application fee.
Mode of Appointment:
Selection of applying contenders for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Notification will be done on the basis of their performance in written test and/ or Interview will be conducted under strict supervision of recruitment panel of commission.
- Written Test 400 marks
- Interview 100 marks
Check Here: SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus
SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern:
|Paper – I Objective type ( OMR Answer Sheets will be provided for this Paper )||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 Hours
|10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon|
|English language & Comprehension||50|
|Paper-II Conventional Type ( descriptive )||Physics, Or
Computer Science and Information Technology, Or
Electronics & Telecommunication Engg.
|200||2.00 P.M to 4.00 P.M|
Get Preparation Links here:
Guidelines to Apply for SSC Scientific Assistant Jobs:
Job entrants who wish to enhance their career in government sector may apply for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 by following the steps as given below:
- Firstly you are needed to log on the official website of commission that is www.ssc.nic.in
- Move your cursor at the menu bar of home page to the “Latest News” section
- Now candidates are required to select the “Notice – Recruitment of Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department Examination, 2017” link.
- After that, you are advised to read the entire notification attentively.
- Then interested candidates need to select suitable link to apply online for SSC Jobs.
- Subsequently, fill the SSC Online Application Form with valid details in proper manner.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature (if required).
- Re-check your details and press on “Submit” button.
- Finally take the print out of SSC Scientific Assistant Application Form for future use.
Important Dates, Keep in Mind:
- Date of releasing notification: 15-07-2017
- Ending date to apply online: 14-08-2017 up to (5.00 P.M.)
- Date of SSC Scientific Assistant Department Exam: 20-11-2017 – 27-11-2017
Download Here: SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Notification
Check This->>>>SSC Recruitment Notification
Applicants may go through with the Official Link to attain other information related to SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017- 2018. You are advised to remain in touch with us on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com or bookmark it by using CTRL + D to acquire upcoming details about recruitment, result, admit card.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC Online Notification||SSC Admit Card|
|SSC General Awareness||SSC Syllabus|
|SSC Online Test Series||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|More Government Jobs||SSC Salary Structure|
|SSC Interview Questions and Answers||SSC Books & Exam Preparation Material|