SSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2014
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has communicated a notification for SSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2014. Aspirants can apply through online application form which will be disclosed vey soon by SSC.
- SSC conducts written exam for filling up vacancies of Tax Assistant in Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) and Central Board of Excise & Customs (CBEC).
- For all latest updates related with SSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2014, keep visiting our web portal which is recruitmentinbox.in.
Name of the Organization:
Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Post:
- Applicant must have completed graduation from a recognized university.
- They should have data entry speed of approx 8000 key depressions in 15 minutes.
Age limit for the candidate is 18 to 27 years.
- Written Test
- Skill/Proficiency Test
Rs 5200-20200/- + Rs 2400/- (Grade Pay)
How to Apply:
- Aspirant must log on to the official website i.e. www.ssconline.nic.in
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the online form.
- Now, they need register themselves separately for Part I and Part II registration.
- After successful registration, please take printout of the submitted application form for reference.
|Last date for Online Application Submission:||To be announced|
Note: Please visit the official website for more detail or any query.
To receive all the latest updates regarding this recruitment, you may subscribe for our free email inbox service or join us on Facebook/Google Plus.
Get More Related Details
|SSC Notification||SSC Exam Schedule|
|SSC Online Part 1 & Part 2 Registration||SSC Online Mock Test|
|SSC Prep Books||How To Crack SSC Exam|