SSC UDC Recruitment
Those candidates who are waiting for the SSC UDC Recruitment process must pay attention on this page. Staff selection commission is all set start their hiring procedure for the post of Upper Div. Clerk. Those candidates who are interested in SSC UDC jobs can apply through online/offline mode. Aspirants, who fulfill the eligible criteria for the above mention post, can apply by submitting their Upper division clerk application form before the closing date 29-09-2017. Departmental Computer based exam (CBE) is all set to be held on 19-11-2017. For more information about the SSC UDC Recruitment 2017 you should go through this page.
This Page Includes:
|Vacancy details||Eligibility Criteria|
|Age limit||Salary details|
|Selection process||How to apply|
Selection of the candidates will be based on the basis of their performance at the time of computer based exam which will be held by the recruitment panel of the organization. For other information about SSC UDC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 you have to read this full page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
SSC UDC Recruitment
SSC UDC Vacancy:
Central government is going to release the vacancy of Upper division clerk.
To apply for the UDC jobs, candidates should fulfill the desired criteria for qualification that will be decided by the organization.
Find Out Latest: Clerk Recruitment
Candidate’s age should not be more than 50 years to apply for the UDC vacancy and those aspirants who belong to reserved category will get age relaxation as per the norms of government of India.
Appointed candidates for the staff selection commission jobs will get attractive amount as salary from the organization.
Central government of India has decided the criteria to select the right candidates for the job that is computer based exam. So candidates have to perform well at the time of CBE.
Get here updated: SSC UDC Syllabus
How to apply for the SSC UDC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates applying for the upper division clerk recruitment must visit the official website of the organization which is www.ssc.nic.in.
- After visiting the official website, aspirants should move to the “Notices” tab which is mention in the main menu bar.
- Then they must hit the appropriate link which is related to the “SSC UDC Recruitment 2017”
- After hitting that link PDF file will be open on your computer screen. Read the file very carefully.
- If the process is online then eligible candidates can apply by hitting the “Apply” link which is mention in the main menu bar.
- Now fill the application form in correct manner and upload the necessary documents.
- Then recheck your form and hit the submit button.
- Finally your application form has been submitted successfully.
If the process is offline:
- Candidates have to download the application format from the PDF file and then fill it correct manner.
- After that attach all the required documents along with application form.
- And then send it to the below given address.
Regional Director (Northern Region),
Staff Selection Commission, Block No.12, C.G.O. Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 504
Find Out Latest: Delhi Jobs
- Date of SSC UDC Advertisement: 02-09-2017
- Last date to submit SSC UDC Application Form: 29-09-2017
- SSC UDC Exam date: 19-11-2017
Download From Here: SSC UDC Admit Card
Aspirants to grab additional information about the SSC UDC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 must visit the Official Website. Candidates who want to stay updated have to book mark this web page portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SSC Online Notification||More Government Jobs|
|SSC Online Test Series||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC UDC Result||SSC Salary Structure|
|SSC Interview Questions and Answers||SSC Books & Exam Preparation Material|