Supreme Court Recruitment
Latest Jobs advertisement has been circulated regarding Supreme Court Recruitment. Through this notification, Supreme Court Of India intends to hire up the well qualified and talented aspirants in order to fill up the 78 vacancies of Court/Chamber Attendant.
Job entrants who want to pursue their career in reputed government organization, they may apply for Supreme Court Recruitment 2018. The last date to fill and submit Supreme Court Online Application Form is 15-04-2018.
|Post Date||Exam Name||Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||Last Date To Apply||Complete Information|
|21/03/2018||Supreme Court Recruitment||Supreme Court Court/ Chamber Attendant Jobs- 78||10th||15/04/2018||See Notification|
Way To Apply for Supreme Court 78 Recruitment:
Contenders who are looking for the more jobs in government sector they can avail this chance by submitting their online application forms with the help of the stated procedure on or before the due date.
You can collect additional information Supreme Court Recruitment 2018-19 by going through this page which has written by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Take a look…
Supreme Court Recruitment
Supreme Court Vacancies:
- Junior Court Attendant: 65 Posts
- Chamber Attendant: 13 Posts
Contenders who are applying against Supreme Court 2018 Recruitment should be 10th standard from a recognized Board with experience of Driving Motor Vehicle/ Cooking/ Electrician/ Carpentry or Housekeeping/ Watch & Ward/ Security/ Catering.
Check More: 10th Class Pass Jobs
- Age of the contenders must not be less than 18 years and more than 27 years of age as on 01-03-2018
- Relaxation in age will be allotted to the SC/ST/OBC category candidates according to the government norms.
Rs. 33,315/- per month including other allowances will be given to the selective contenders for their hard work as decided by the selection committee of the organization itself.
For SupremeCourt for the Supreme Court Junior Court Attendant Recruitment / Supreme Court Chamber Attendant Recruitment, Applicants should pay following fee either through online or offline mode.
- Gen & OBC: Rs. 300
- SC/ST/PWD & Ex-servicemen: Rs. 150
Mode of Assortment:
Written exam and Document Verification / Viva Voce will be organized by the SupremeCourt for Recruitment of deserving candidates to fill up the these vacancies.
Supreme Court Exam Pattern:
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25|
Grab Now: Latest High Court Recruitment
How to apply against Supreme Court Recruitment?
- First and foremost step is to visit to the official web portal of the Supreme Court that is “supremecourtofindia.nic.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “Recruitment” tab available on the left side of the homepage and open it.
- After that, latest vacancies will be appeared on your screen, you have to hit on the “Applications invited for participating in selection process for appointment to the post of Junior Court Attendant and Chamber Attendant(R): Last date – 15-04-2018 – 20-03-2018” link.
- Read the whole Supreme Court advertisement very carefully and attentively.
- Then, hit the “Online Application for Registration for Junior Court Attendant’s Examination. Last Date – 15-04-2018” or
- “Online Application for Registration for Chamber Attendant(R)’s Examination. Last Date – 15-04-2018” link.
- And, fill the online application form with correct information in prescribed manner.
- Upload all the scanned documents and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for future usage.
Ending date of Applying: 15-04-2018
To acquire more details about Supreme Court Recruitment 2018-19, you may need to go through its official link which is provided by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||How to Find a Job Online|