Name Of Posts
|Last Date To Apply|
|Junior Court Assistant||10/03/2017|
|Law Clerk- cum- Research Assistant||28/02/2017|
Supreme Court of India has depicted a job advertisement of Supreme Court Recruitment. Online Applications are invited from result oriented and skilled contenders for filling up 57 vacant posts of Junior Court Assistant in different disciplines or departments. Appliers, who have Graduate Degree, may apply for Supreme Court Recruitment 2017.
Headings Available In This Page:
|Supreme Court Vacancy||Salary Offered|
|Qualification Required||Selection process|
|Age Limit||Application Fee|
|How to apply for Supreme Court Recruitment?||Closing date|
Aspirants whose desire is to work with good organization may enroll then self for Supreme Court vacancies by submitting online application form on or before last date that is 10/03/2017. You can read other details regarding Supreme Court of India Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, age limit, and selection process, how to apply etc which are well mentioned below by the group of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name of Posts:
Junior Court Assistant- 57 vacancies
- Contenders who wish to apply should have done a Graduation Degree from recognized University or Institute with good academic records.
- Also, applicant must have Minimum English Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. on Computer and Knowledge of computer operation.
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Age Limitations for Supreme Court Jobs:
- Applicants’ minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age is 27 years of age as on 1.12.2016.
- Relaxation in age will be offered to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Physically challenged/ Ex-Servicemen as per government norms.
Supreme Court Recruitment: Official Notification
Appointed contenders will receive impressive & good amount of Basic Pay of Rs. 35400 per month. The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances including HRA is Rs. 43758/- p.m. (pre-revised pay scale PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-).
Selection Process for Supreme Court of India Job Vacancy:
Entire classification will be done through their appearance in written test/ Typing/ Computer Tests and the Interview process which will be conducted by selection panel of the concerned association.
How To Prepare For Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
- Candidates need to pay non-refundable Application/ Test Fee of Rs. 300/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PH candidates plus bank charges through online mode only.
- Application fee shall be paid online through payment gateway provided by UCO Bank.
How to fill Supreme Court application form?
Suitable applicants who match with eligibility criteria may apply online by following the steps structured below:
- First of all you need to visit official website of organization that is www.sci.nic.in
- Now, hit on “recruitment” tab which is shown at left side of home page.
- Then go to “Online Application for Registration for Junior Court Assistants’ Examination-2016” link for which post your wish to apply.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Select option “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload digital images of documents/ certificates (if applicable).
- Submit it by pressing “Submit” button.
- At Last, take print out of application form for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Starting Date to fill Online Application: 11-2-2017
- Last Date to fill Online Application: 10-3-2017
Candidates may grab detailed information about Supreme Court Recruitment 2017 through this Official Notification. You can also bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl+d for receiving the latest job updates. You may also join us on facebook or google plus page.
You Might Be Interested In These Recruitment
Calicut University Time Table 2017 – Download BCOM/BBA/BHA Exam Date Sheet
BPSC Result 2017 – @bpsc.bih.nic.in Asst Professor/APO Results Cut Off List
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – Upcoming SSC/Sailors/PC/AA Jobs Notification
BPRD Recruitment 2017 – bprd.nic.in 125 Various Vacancy Notification Apply
An employment advertisement related to Supreme Court Recruitment has been published. Skilled individuals are invited for career openings of Law Clerk- cum- Research Assistant (RA) Post. Brilliant and hard working individuals may apply for Supreme Court Recruitment 2017, by submitting application form through online mode. Application should not reach after last date that is 28/2/2017 at 24.00 Hours.
Candidates, having Bachelor Degree of law, are eligible to apply for available Law Jobs 2017. You may checkout this page that is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information in concern to Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2017. Written exam and Interview will be organized to test skills of applying candidates.
Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
- Candidates are required to possess Bachelor Degree of law as on the date of appearing at interview along with Integrated Degree course in Law from any esteemed University/ Institution.
- Aspirants must be studying in fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course.
- Participants are required to have knowledge of computer including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/ processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc.
Shortlisted candidates for Supreme Court Jobs 2017 will be given Rs. 30,000/- per month as salary from organization. Candidates may be also given other allowances as per rules of organization.
<<Supreme Court Recruitment – Official Notification>>
For Supreme Court Vacancies, age of applying candidates should not be below 18 years and above 27 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Candidates need to pay Rs.200/- along with bank charges through online mode only.
- Fee can be submitted through online payment gateway provided by UCO Bank.
- Selection of appliers will be done for Supreme Court Job Openings as per their performance in Written Test and Interview. Written exam will be held in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Kolkata.
- No TA/ DA shall be given to the appliers for appearing in Written Test.
How To Prepare For Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
How to Apply for Supreme Court Of India Jobs ?
- Interested candidates for Supreme Court Of India Vacancy 2017 need to go through official portal that is supremecourtofindia.nic.in
- Choose ‘Recruitment’ tab from left side of home page.
- Select link ‘Online Application for Registration for Engagement of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant on short-term contractual basis’.
- Select link ‘Fresh Candidate (HERE) to Create Log In’.
- Fill online registration form and press ‘Submit’ tab.
- Now come back to the previous page and select link ‘Already Logged In Candidate(HERE) to Complete Process’.
- Login your account and fill online application form with required information.
- Submit your application and upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Signatures and photograph must have 5 cm height and 3.8 cm width (50 kb) in JPG format.
- At last take print out of application form for future use.
Last date to apply online is 28/2/2017 at 24.00 Hours.
Note: To get complete information in concern to Supreme Court Recruitment 2017, you need to go through official notice that is well stated above. Bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information about upcoming Government Jobs time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|