Supreme Court Recruitment
Latest employment opportunity has advertised as Supreme Court Recruitment to enroll the careers oriented aspirants. Organization is all set to hire capable and dynamic aspirants for filling Consultant Vacancy. Willful candidates who are looking for Supreme Court Notification must follow the process stated below and grab this chance by applying for Supreme Court Recruitment 2018 in prescribed way.
Interested candidates must send their application form in prescribed format to the postal address before the last date that is 08-01-2018. Job seekers who wish to engage for Supreme Court Vacancy they must have bachelor degree in law. You can fetch the complete information from this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com as it is well created by our brilliant team members.
Supreme Court Recruitment
Name Of The Post:
Consultants in the Mediation and Conciliation Project Committee
Required Qualification Details for Supreme Court of India Vacancy:
- Applying candidates must be a law graduate having a bachelor degree in law. Five years integrated degree in Law from any school/ college/ university/ institution recognized by the bar council of India for enrollment as on advocate.
- Candidates must have knowledge of computer including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as manupatra, SSC Online, LexisNexis and Westlaw etc.
Check More Job Opportunities From Here:-
Upper age limit of applying aspirants should not be more than 25 years. Age relaxation would be granted to reserved category applicants as per the norms of the organization.
Selected contenders for Supreme Court Consultant Recruitment will get an attractive amount of Rs 40,000/- per month. Apart from basic salary candidates will also get other allowances admissible per month.
Mode of Hiring:
Organization will organize an Exam/ Interview to recruit the skilled and talented candidates for aforesaid jobs. Those candidates who successfully qualify in this process will be finally selected for Supreme Court Jobs.
Quick Links For Test/ Interview:
How I Can Enroll For Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018?
- To get selected to Supreme Court Vacancies aspirants must first start with the official website of for organization that is supremecourtofindia.nic.in
- Then at the home page aspirants must follow “Latest Update” section as present on the middle of the page.
- Now candidates will reach to the new page and need to select “Advertisement for Consultant in the office of Mediation and Conciliation Project Committee, Supreme Court of India” link and open it.
- After this aspirants must pres on study all the significant details as mentioned in the notification.
- Now aspirants who are satisfied they must download the format of application form.
- Then fill it with all the relevant details and attach all the certificates/documents as stated in the PDF file.
- Lastly aspirants must keep the filled Supreme Court Application Form in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of …….” And send it to the postal address as tuned below.
Supreme Court of India
Supreme Court Compound
New Delhi -110001
Find More: Delhi Jobs
Closing Date for submit the application form: 08-01-2018
Keen aspirants are advised to remain in contact with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and gain all the important and latest information about Supreme Court Recruitment 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest High Court Recruitment||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|