Supreme Court of India Recruitment
A Recruitment notification has been released by Supreme Court of India for filling up Latest Asst Openings Jobs. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply against Supreme Court of India Recruitment through this page or the official portal.
Candidates who are willing to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 must have a good knowledge in computers and must meet all the requirements as per the norms of Supreme Court of India.
Latest Asst Openings Jobs!!!
Job for Assistant Librarian in Supreme Court of India is not a small task to attain. Candidates who are applying for Assistant Librarian post have to undergo many tests and interviews to get recruited for this job.
Candidates willing to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018-19 must go through this page to get all the details regarding entire eligibility criteria for the post of Assistant Librarian, provided here in a good manner by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment
- Post Name- Assistant Librarian
- of Vacancies- Various
Aspirants must have fulfilled following educational requirements to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment:
- Degree in Library Science from a recognized University
- Diploma in Computer Applications
- Minimum two years’ experience in a Library of any Government organization
Candidates who want to apply for Supreme Court Recruitment must not be below 30 years of age as on 01-05-2018.
Candidate who will get selected for the post of Assistant Librarian in Supreme Court Library will get a monthly basic pay of Rs. 47600/- excluding other allowances.
Candidates are informed that they have to post their duly filled Supreme Court of India Recruitment application form by a demand draft/pay order for Rs.200/-.
Candidates will get selected for the post of Assistant Librarian in Supreme Court Library according to their performance in following rounds:
- Shortlisting of Application Forms
- Computer Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment ?
- Candidates are required to go to the Supreme Court of India official portal that is www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in or the direct link to get their Recruitment application form.
- Candidates need to go to the “Recruitment” section through home page of the official website.
- They will be navigated to a new page where they will get various link.
- Candidates are then required to look for appropriate link regarding Supreme Court of India Recruitmentapplications.
- Then advertisement including application form will appear on your screen and candidates are advised to go through all the details before downloading the application form.
- Those candidates who meet all the requirements are then needed to fill the required details mentioned on the Supreme Court of India Recruitment application form.
- Candidates are then required to send their duly filled Supreme Court Recruitment application form indicating “Application for The Post of Assistant Librarian, Supreme Court Library” along with all the relevant documents to the postal address mentioned below.
Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg,
New Delhi – 110201
Check Out Latest Job Updates From: Rozgar Career India
Last date to submit Supreme Court Recruitment Application Form: 04-06-2018
All the above information regarding Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 is enough for the candidates who are going to apply for the recruitment of Assistant Librarian. Candidates are also informed that they can visit Supreme Court of India official website for getting all the latest updates on time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|