Supreme Court of India Recruitment
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for Supreme Court of India Recruitment to the posts of Chauffeur. Notification regarding Supreme Court of India Vacancies has been issued @www.sci.gov.in
Candidates, who fulfill the prescribed qualifications and eligibility conditions, should submit the application in the prescribed form, available at official portal. The last date for submission of application form is 08-09-2018
Supreme Court of India Job: Submit applications till 08th September 2018
Candidates have to send application for duly supported by self- attested copies of all the relevant educational qualifications, caste certificate & discharge certificate in case of Exd-servicemen, copy of valid driving license to drive Light Motor Vehicle (goods/passenger) and passport size photograph.
Eligible candidates must apply now for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018-2019 by going through the steps mentioned below on this page, which is well designed by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Supreme Court of India Recruitment
Supreme Court of India Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Chauffeur
- Number of Vacancies: 05
Candidates, who are going to apply for Supreme Court of India Chauffeur Vacancies, they should passed X Standard examination conducted by any Board/Institute recognized by the Government + candidates must holding a valid driving license to drive light motor vehicle (goods/passenger) with knowledge of motor vehicle mechanism.
Find More Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
To apply for Supreme Court of India Chauffeur Vacancies, your age should not be below 21 years and above 30 Years as on 01-0-2018. Relaxation in age will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC/ Exd-Servicemen and dependents of Freedom Fighters as per Government Rules.
Those, who will be selected for Supreme Court of India Chauffeur Recruitment, will get pay scale Level 5 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 29200/- plus usual allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Supreme Court of India 2018 Recruitment Procedure:
Selection of candidates for Supreme Court of India Chauffeur Recruitment will be done on the basis of their performances in:
The dates of the Tests will be notified on the Supreme Court website in due course.
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
Process to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018:
Candidates must apply Supreme Court of India Chauffeur Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- To apply for Supreme Court of India Jobs, Firstly visit the official web portal of supreme court of India that is www.sci.gov.in
- Now you need to follow “NAVIGATION” section, available at the leftward of home page.
- From that section hit on “Recruitment” link.
- On appeared page you can see various links but you are required to select and hit on “Applications invited for participating in selection process for appointment to the post of Chauffeur. Last Date 08 September 2018” link.
- A PDF file of Supreme Court of India Notification will be issued on your digital screen, you should check all the details mentioned in it.
- Thereafter you are required to download the Supreme Court of India Application form provided below in PDF file.
- Fill it in correct manner and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Keep it in an envelope, which should be super scribe with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
The Registrar (Admn.I),
Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg,
Last date for submission of application form: 08-09-2018
Avail Now More Latest: High Court Recruitment
To get more details about Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018-2019, you may visit the Official Link. Stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|