Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship
A newest Scholarship Scheme has been released by Government of West Bengal named as Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship. Every year, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme launches so as to provide help to competent but financially weak students.
Those candidates who’re suffering from financial problem can take benefit of SVMCM Scheme. Interested ones can apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018 Program by filling up Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online Form before the last date.
More Details About Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2018
Candidates are also informed, whose family income less than 2.5 lakh, they are eligible to fill Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2018 Online Application. You can fill and submit Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form by following below important steps.
To fetch more information in concern of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2018-19, you may go through the below section of the page which is well deliberated by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Read entire details, before going to apply for Swami Vivekananda MCM Scholarship.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
For Scholarships at Higher Secondary level:
- Applicants must secured 75% in aggregate in Madhyamik Pariksha (Class 10) or its equivalent excluding optional elective subjects.
- Students who are pursuing Class 11 on passing Madhyamik Pariksha or its equivalent examination in 2018 will be eligible to get Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
For the Under Graduate:
- Applicants who are studying in first year of Under Graduate Course after qualifying the H.S. Examination or its equivalent examination in 2018 will be eligible to apply.
- Students must attained minimum 75% marks, consisting of two language subjects and three best elective subjects.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
For scholarships at Diploma (Polytechnic):
- Students who are joined after completing Secondary (M.P.) Examination or its equivalent as stated above in 2018 for first-year Diploma (Polytechnic) course
- Candidates who qualified H.S. Examination or its equivalent for Diploma in Pharmacy or Modern office practice & Management of 2-year duration and after passing-out in ‘West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education & Training courses which are equivalent to H.S. Examination for 2nd-year Diploma (Polytechnic) courses on lateral entry basis they may eligible to get this
- Aspirants must secured at least 75% marks in aggregate
For the Post Graduate level scholarships:
- At least 55% marks in Honours subjects at the Graduation level.
- Students who are enrolled in the first year class of Post Graduate Course in general education after passing the Graduation with Honours in 2013 will be eligible to apply.
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
Family Income Criteria:
- Applicants whose annual family income is Rs. 2,50,000 or less they may eligible to apply for this West Bengal Govt Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship.
Distribution of Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Scholarship 2018:
|Course||Rate Per Month (Rs.)||Level|
|UG (Other Professional Courses, UGC Approved)||1500/-|
|PG (Other Professional Courses, UGC Approved)||2500/-|
|NON NET M.PHIL./NON NET PH.D.||5000/- / 8000/-|
|UG (ENGG.), PG (ENGG.) And Other Professional Courses (AICTE Approved)||5000/-||DTE|
|UG (Medical-Degree) And Diploma Courses||5000/- And 1500/- Respectively||DME|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Selection Process:
- To get Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Reward, applicants need to submit the Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018 Application Form.
- After receiving Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form 2018, the authority will verify the eligibility and other important details.
Steps to fill Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2018 Application Form:
Applicants are required to submit the Application for SVMCM Scholarship by following below mentioned steps:-
- Firstly applicants are required to visit official web site which is svmcm.wbhed.gov.in and download Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2018 Pdf.
- Through downloaded notification, read entire details and check complete details of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship List.
- Thereafter, hit the “Register” tab and you need to register themselves and then candidates ID will be generated.
- Then, select the Password; you are required to maintain the Password Policy as given in the form.
- Candidates who are eligible to apply for K3 are required to fill up the authentication form .
- After completing the K3 authentication candidates will be forwarded to Swami Vivekananda Scholarship registration form.
- To do so, hit the “Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online Apply” link and you need to log in the account by entering the necessary details like ID, Password and captcha code.
- Subsequently, you need to upload Scanned Supporting Document and download Verification Certificate containing two pages.
- First page is the candidates Copy and second page is the HOI(Head of the Institution) Copy.
- After verification and signed by HOI, you will scan your copy and upload this in the application portal.
Upload required documents for Fresh and Kanyashree Application:
- Admit Card of last Board/Council/University/College examination
- Mark sheet of last Board/Council/University/College examination (Both sides)
- Income certificate of family (Not Applicable for Kanyashree)
- Admit Card of Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent
- Mark sheet of Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent (Both sides)
- Income Certificate Affidavit (Not Applicable for Kanyashree)
- Domicile certificate as Aadhaar ID/Voter ID/Ration card/Certificate Issued by concerned authority
- Scanned copy of Bank Passbook (1st Page, containing A/C No.)
Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Renewal:
- Applicants need to fill the continuity Certificate” from the head of the educational institution and submit Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Form with the required scholarship sanctioning authority to the next senior class after completing in the first attempt to renew the scholarship.
- The application and the continuity certificate need to submit within one month of the admission in the next class.
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewalis likely only if the applicants attain the following minimum %
- Higher Secondary level: 60%
- Graduation: 60%
- Post Graduation: 60%
Upload required documents for Renewal Application:
- Admission receipt for the promotion to the next higher class
- 1st page of the Bank Passbook and the leaf of the Passbook in which the credited Scholarship amount of last year has been shown
- Copy of the Marksheet of the last examination in the present course of study (Both sides and in case of semester examination system, year wise semester Mark sheets)
Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018 Dates:
|Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Last Date||November 2018|
|Last date for submit the Kanyashree (K3) Application 2018||November 2018|
Keep visiting with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more significant information against Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Status and Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018.
If you have any query related to Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship, you can leave a comment in a below mentioned comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible. Thank you for visiting us…
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan||How to Deposit Fee Online|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|