Syndicate Bank PGDBF Notification
Do you wish to hike Career In Banking Sector? If yes, then have a look on Syndicate Bank PGDBF Notification. A newest career opportunity has propagated to fill syndicate bank latest vacancy through online mode. Bank has invited Young and bright graduates to fill 400 vacant post of Probationary Officer (PO). Contenders who are eligible must follow the essential steps stated below and can apply online for Syndicate Bank PGDBF Notification 2017.
What you will Get From This Page?
|Course And Position Name||Required Seats To Be Filled|
|Syndicate Bank Eligibility Criteria||Educational And Age Details for Syndicate Bank PO jobs|
|Application Fee And Mode Of Payment||Method Of Enrollment For Syndicate Bank PO Career|
|Applying Procedure To Fill Syndicate Bank Application Form||Centres Details For Online Test|
|Essential Dates To Keep In Mind||Significant Note To Be Remembered|
Bank offers Postgraduate Diploma In Banking & Finance Course (PGDBF) Through Manipal University & Nitte University so as to appoint s Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I. Contenders who are willing to apply Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment must apply before the last date that is 28 December 2016. You can grab all the vital details regarding Syndicate Bank PO Notification by scrolling this page which is well created by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Syndicate Bank PGDBF Notification
Postgraduate Diploma In Banking & Finance Course (PGDBF)
Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I
Total Seats: 400
Syndicate Bank PGDBF Notification: Get Advertisement Details
Syndicate Bank PO Eligibility Criteria:
A candidate must be either:
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Education Qualification As on 01st October 2016:
Applied contenders must hold Graduation Degree with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Required Age As on 01.10.2016:
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 years
Age Relaxation Criteria:
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates: 3 years
- Ex-servicemen: 5 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD): 10-15 years according to categories
- All persons domiciled in state of J & K during 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989: 5 years
What will be the Application Fee?
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100.00/- (Intimation Charges Only)|
|General and Others||Rs. 600.00/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)|
What will be the Method of Payment for Syndicate Bank Notification?
Candidates can make the payment of this application fee through online mode only by using Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
Syndicate Bank Selection Process:
Those candidates Postgraduate Diploma In Banking & Finance Course they have to undergo various stages to get recruited for Probationary Officer Job. The stages are:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
Get Success Tips to Get Recruited For PO Jobs:
Syndicate Bank PGDBF Exam Pattern
|Name of Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
START Practice With These Online Test
|START: Bank General Awareness Quiz
START: Bank Quantitative Aptitude
START: Bank English Grammar Quiz
START: Bank Reasoning Quiz
Applying Procedure For Syndicate Bank Postgraduate Diploma Course:
- In the first step, applied contenders must first visit the website of the bank that is www.syndicatebank.in
- Then you will direct to the home page and you have to hit on “announcement” tab present in the menu bar and need to select the “Career” option from the drop down list.
- Then on the opened page aspirants have to select the “PGDBF PROGRAMME 2017-18” and hit Announcement option.
- Now after hitting a PDF file will be visible in the new tab.
- You have to study it with full concentration level and check the eligibility.
- After reading satisfied applicants must hit on “Apply Online” link given on the previous page.
- Now new page will be occurred as:
- Applicants must fill the details such as “Registration No”. and “Password” and after filling press on “Submit” button.
- After this Syndicate Bank online application form will be displayed and you have to fill it properly with accurate details.
- Re-Check the application form and upload all the scanned certificates and documents.
- Then Hit on “Submit” button and move forward to Payment procedure and deposit the fee accordingly.
Read Now: Process to Fill Online Application Form
List Of Centres For The Online Test:
|State /UT / NCR||Centre|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Maharashtra||Greater Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai Nagpur
|Rajasthan||Bikaner Jaipur Jodhpur|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai Coimbatore Madurai|
Find Here: Latest Bank Jobs
Essential Dates taken Into Consideration:
|Last Date to Submission Application Form||28 December 2016|
|End Date to submit Online Fee|
|Closing date for printing your application||12th January 2017|
|Date to Download Online Admit Card||14 February 2017|
|Date to Conduct Online Examination||26 February 2017|
Candidates must have a look on Official Notification to grasp all the essential and vital information about Syndicate Bank PGDBF Notification 2017. All the interested appliers are mentors to build a constant contact with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal.
Have A Look On Below Shared Popular Posts