Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
Job hunters must grab the chance!! An employment notification has been broadcasted titled as Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment. Bank is going to appoint eligible aspirants for filling up 400 Probationary Officer (PO). Aspirants may apply for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017 through syndicatebank.in
Highlights of the page:
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria For PO|
|Age Limits||PO Salary In Syndicate Bank|
|Application Fees||Mode Of Hiring|
|Steps To Apply||Exam Centers|
Job seekers, who are willing for Syndicate Bank PO jobs and fulfill the eligibility criteria, are required t submit application form through online mode before the closing date that is 28th December 2016. All the details related to Syndicate Bank PO vacancy are provided on the same page which is well decorated by the devoted team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
Name of the Post:
Essential Qualification Syndicate Bank PO job:
Aspirants, who are going to fill up Probationary Officer (PO) in Syndicate Bank, must have graduation in relevant discipline with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs
- Appliers must be in between 20 years to 28 years of age as on 01st October 2015.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories candidates shall be as per govt. of India norms.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment – Official Notification
During nine months class room training the students shall be paid a sum of Rs 2500/- pm as stipend and during the next three months of internship a stipend of Rs 10000/- pm shall be paid.
- Contenders must have pay application fee of Rs. 600/-
- Applicants belongs to SC/ST/PWD categories they have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- only.
Aspirants, who are applying for filling up Syndicate Bank PO vacancies, will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test interview & group discussion that will be conducted by the selection panel of bank.
|Type||Test Name||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective (Online)||Reasoning||50||50||Composite Time of two hours|
How to Apply For Syndicate Bank Recruitment?
Aspirants who wish to grab this chance may apply by following below stated steps:-
- Aspirants firstly visit the Bank’s website which is www.syndicatebank.in
- after that applicants need to visit the ‘Announcements’ section and select ‘Career’ option from the drop down menu.
- On the next page you will get “PGDBF PROGRAMME 2017-18” then chose the Apply online link
- Read complete advertisement properly and firstly need to register them by choosing the tab ‘press here for New Registration’ and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- After that you need to fill the application form with correct details.
- Then you need to upload the scanned photograph and signature with the form and submit it within given time period.
- Aspirants should take a printout of their submitted application form for further process
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Must Check: Syndicate Bank PGDBF Notification
|Online Payment of Application Fees||14.12.2016 to 28.12.2016|
|Last date for Online Registration||28.12.2016|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||After 14.02.2017|
|Date of Online test(Tentative)||26.02.2017|
Applicants may check official notification to acquire rest info related to Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment. To get all the details related to Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017, you need to keep visiting to the same web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Syndicate Bank Recruitment||Syndicate Bank Salary|
|Syndicate Bank Admit Card||Latest Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Study Material||Bank Admit Card|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|