Tamilnadu Police Recruitment
6140 vacancies of Constable/Jail Warder are available in TN Police for which the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has released the Tamilnadu Police Recruitment Notification. Candidates interested in applying for TNUSRB Recruitment may fill up the online application form before the last date i.e. 27/01/2018.
The TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 Notification has been released by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board with the intention to hire eligible and deserving contenders for the vacant positions of 5538 Posts of Police Constable Grade II, 365 Posts of Jail Warder Grade II and 237 Posts of Fireman.
Those candidates who are interested in applying for Tamilnadu Police Jobs are also advised to go through each and every detail carefully and completely, especially the eligibility part. If any candidate found not to be eligible then he/she will not be considered for the Tamilnadu Police Constable Recruitment 2018. Further information about Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2018 is available in below section of this page created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment
Tamilnadu Police Vacancy details:
Total Number of vacancies: 6140
Details about vacancies available:
|Police Constable Grade II||5538 Posts|
|Jail Warder Grade II||365 Posts|
Eligibility required for Job Openings in Tamilnadu Police:
Qualification Required for Jobs in Tamilnadu Police:
Candidates who are interested in applying for the vacancy must have completed their 10th from a recognized board.
Check Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Age Limitations for Vacanacy in Tamilnadu Police:
|Minimum age required to apply for vacancy||18 years|
|Maximum age required to apply for the vacancy||24 years|
Relaxation in age will be given as:
|BC/MBC||18 – 26 years|
|SC/SCA/ST||18 – 29 years|
|Female Widow||18 – 35 years|
|Ex-Serviceman||Up to 45 years|
Tamilnadu Police Salary:
Candidates who will be selected for vacancy will get their monthly remuneration according to the pay scale of Rs.18,200 – 52,900/-
Tamilnadu Police Selection procedure:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of:
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
Tamilnadu Police Application fees:
- Candidates who are interested in applying for the vacancy have to pay an amount of Rs.135/-.
- The amount of application will be submitted via online mode i.e. by using Credit Card/Debit Card or via Net banking.
Read Out: Defence Current Affairs
How to apply for Tamilnadu Police Recruitment?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.tnusrbonline.org
- After reaching the homepage move your cursor towards the right side and then select “COMMON RECRUITMENT – 2017 – 18 (GR. II POLICE CONSTABLES [Armed Reserve], GR. II JAIL WARDERS, FIREMEN)”
- Hit on “Notification” Link and then read all the details available in the notification
- After going through the details if you think that you are eligible for the vacancy then go back to the previous page and hit on Hit on New Registration Link
- Once you hit a new page will come out along with an online registration form
- The online registration will contain details about:
- Fill up all the details required
- Upload all the testimonials along with the Photo and Signature
- Pay the requisite amount of Tamilnadu Police application fees
- Recheck all the details stated in the Tamilnadu Police Online application form and then hit on final submission tab
Important Dates regarding Tamilnadu Police Recruitment:
|Starting Date to Apply for Tamilnadu Police Careers||28/12/2017|
|Last Date to Apply Tamilnadu Police Warder Recruitment||27/01/2018|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||31/01/2018|
Check out Latest: Tamil Nadu Jobs
Candidates who are interested in availing more details about Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2018 may also go through the Official Links stated above. Candidates having any query regarding the information available may mention their comments in below stated comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence||More Government Jobs|
|More Defence Jobs||Latest Police Jobs|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Latest Walkin Jobs|