Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment
A latest job notification has been circulated entitled as Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment. According to Tamilnadu Post Office notification, the organization has intends to hire eligible candidates for filling vacant post of GDS/Driver. Applying candidates for Tamilnadu Post Office jobs have to submit application form to below given postal address before the last date that is 21-08-2017. Aspirants may download application format for Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2017through online mode by visiting its official website mentioned in below section of the page.
This page includes
|Tamilnadu Post Office Vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|Age Criteria||Pay Scale|
|Application Fee||Assortment Procedure|
|How To Apply||Postal Address|
|Last Date||Significant Note|
The selection of eligible candidates will be done on the basis of skill test which will be organized by Tamilnadu Post Office department. Applying candidates have to deposit application fee at the time of submission of application form. You may fetch more information regarding Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2018 by going through beneath segment of this page which is well designed by expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment
Tamilnadu Post Office vacancies:
- Staff car driver
Candidates applying for Tamilnadu Post Office job vacancy should completed class 10th from a recognized board. Contenders should Possession of a valid driving licence for light and heavy motor vehicles also should have knowledge about rectify the minor defects in the vehicles and Motor Mechanism.
Check Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
- Aspirants who are going to apply for above mentioned post should have knowledge about age criteria.
- The minimum age of applying candidates should be 18 years ad maximum age must not exceed then 27 years.
- Relaxable for Government servants upto 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government).
- SC/ ST candidates will get 5 years relaxation in age and OBC category contenders will get 3 years relaxation in age.
Aspirants who will be selected for TPO jobs will be paid by an impressive amount as monthly salary of Rs. 19900 – 63200/- + admissible allowances whiv=ch wil be paid by the organization.
Hit Here To Know: Amazing Ways to Make Money
- Applying candidates are informed that they have to deposit an amount in the form of application fee while submissions of application form.
- General and OBC category candidates are required to submit Rs. 100 along with the application form an Indian Postal Order.
- The application without the application fee will be rejected.
- For Skilled test, the candidate should pay Rs. 400/- by enclosing the UCR receipt to be credited in any of the post office.
- SC / ST and Women candidates are exempted from application fee.
Tamilnadu Post Office is going to conduct a skill test and based on driving license for selection of eligible candidates. Experience of driving light & heavy motor vehicles for atleast three years and they must be in possession of valid driving licence to that effect. The Licence should have the word as LMV & HMV or HPV.
Check Latest Vacancies: India Post Office Recruitment
Handy Steps to Apply For Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2017:
- Contenders who are all set to apply are required to visit official website of Tamilnadu Post Office that is www.tamilnadupost.nic.in.
- Scroll down home page and search “recruitment” section available in below section of the page.
- Now, hit on “Recruitment of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)” link from above said section.
- Candidates are advised to read complete Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2017 notification for collect complete info.
- After that, download application format by follow a suitable tab present on the same page.
- Fill Tamilnadu Post Office application form with all your required details in proper manner.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph for the purpose on the application and should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Government.
- Attach Xerox copies of Proof of age, date of birth, educational qualification, experience, driving licence, Community (in case of SC /OBC) etc. in the form of certificates / documents, issued by the competent authority and should be enclosed with the Application Form.
- Applications should be sent for the above post in an envelope and the candidates should super scribe on the application and envelope as “Application for the post of Staff car Driver (Ordinary grade) in Mail Motor Service, Chennai 600 006.
- Now, send it to below mentioned postal address through speed post before the last date.
Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment – Get Official Notification
Mail Motor Service,
No.37 (Old No.16/1) Greams Road,
Chennai – 600 006
Find Out More: Chennai Jobs
Last date to submit application form: 21-08-2017
Individuals may collect further information about Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2017–2018 from Official Link. You may like our page on face book or follow us on twitter for getting latest updates. You may ask your queries or doubts in below given comment box on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Tamil Nadu Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Private Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|