After announcement of TANCET Result, TANCET Counselling will be organized. Through counselling, aspirants may apply for admission into MBA/MCA/M.E./M.Plan/M.Arch courses. Check Seat Availability, counselling procedure & dates of counselling.
TANCET Counselling 2018 will be the final phase for getting admission into M.Tech/M.E./M.Plan/M.Arch/MBA/MCA and lateral entry of MCA degree courses. Ensure all details about TANCET MBA/MCA/ME Counselling 2018.
TANCET MBA/MCA/ME Counselling:
Keen contenders willing for admission in government aided engineering colleges and self-financing engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu, must attend Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Counselling session.
All details about TANCET Seat Allotment, Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Counselling 2018 are well placed on below of this page modified by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TANCET Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria to appear for TANCET 2018 are given below:
|MBA||Pass Bachelor’s degree (minimum 3 years).|
Secured at least 50% (45% marks in case of reserved category).
|MCA||Pass Bachelor’s degree (minimum 3 years) with mathematics at 10+2 level or at graduate level.|
Obtained at least 50% (45% marks in case of reserved category).
TANCET Application Fee:
Candidates who are going to attend counseling are informed that they have to submit an amount while submitting registration form. SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 250 and 500 for general category candidates. Fee will be submitted through online mode
Get Here: TANCET College List
TANCET Counselling Procedure 2018:
Candidates, those pass the TANCET 2018 Exam will be able to participate in TANCET 2018 Counselling.
- At first step, you have to register by visiting official website i.e. www.annauniv.edu
- On the basis of TANCET Merit List, TANCET Counselling Schedule 2018 will be declared.
- As per your rank, you will participate in TANCET Seat Matrix Session. To attend the TANCET Counselling Seat Allotment session, you are required to carry necessary documents that are mentioned below.
- Aspirants are required to pay fee as per norms specified.
- Seats will be allotted on the basis of choices filled as per MBA/MCA/ME courses.
- On the basis of TANCET Counselling Seat Availability, aspirants will be allotted seat.
- At last step, you need to report to college for admission along with TANCET Counselling Letter.
TANCET 2018 Counselling and Call Letter:
After successful registration, aspirants are required to attend counselling centre along with all vital documents & counselling letter. Check all details printed on counselling letter & visit counselling campus on prescribed date.
Counselling Call Letter contains details such as
- Date, reference Number,
- Name, Registration Number, Normalized Marks
- Overall rank, Community rank
- Counselling Course(MBA/MCA)
- Counselling Venue, Counselling Date & Time
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Counselling Charges and Fees:
Contenders have to pay an amount of Rs 5300 for open candidates and for SC/ST/SCA candidates of Tamil Nadu is Rs. 1150 which includes non-refundable amount of Rs. 300(Rs. 150 for SC/ST/SCA) towards counselling fee.
- After allotment of seat, candidates will be given a provisional allotment slip and receipt Rs.5000/- (Rs.1000/- in case of Tamil Nadu SC/SCA/ST).
- Aspirants have to pay remaining fee of allotted institute at the time of admission on the date specified in the provisional allotment order.
- When allotment of seat will be done the amount of 5,000/- for general or ` 1,000/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates already paid at the time of counselling will be adjusted towards the tuition fee to be paid to the respective allotted college.
- If candidates will not join allotted seat then only 80% amount will be refund to contender.
- Requisition letter addressed to the Secretary that is The Secretary, Tamil Nadu MBA/MCA Admissions 2018, College of Technology, Coimbatore.
TANCET 2018 Seat Allotment:
Subsequent to online registration, aspirants will undergo online choice filling procedure. In this, you have to choose courses and colleges from list of all the colleges affiliated to TANCET 2018.
On the basis of marks in TANCET 2018 Exam, merit list will be prepared. Those who score better rank will be given preference over other candidates during allotment of seats.
Those who remain absent in first phase counseling are not allowed to attend second or third counseling. Contenders can attend the second and even third counselling, if he/she is not satisfied with the allotted college.
Check Out Rank Wise: List of Universities of Tamil Nadu
Documents Required for TANCET Counselling 2018:
At time of appearing for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Counselling, you must carry listed documents.
- TANCET 2018 Hall Ticket
- Class X, XII Mark Sheet
- Mark Sheets of all semesters/ yearly.
- Community Certificate for BC / BCM / MBC / SC / SCA / ST contenders
- Domicile certificate (If applicable).
- Copy of Degree Certificate (or) Provisional Degree Certificate. Candidates appeared for the final semester / year exam of the qualifying degree have to enclose a course completion certificate from the Head of the institution where the candidate has studied.
- Certificate from District Medical Board for Differently Able candidates (if Applicable).
- Self addressed stamped envelope for counseling call letter.
- Self addressed stamped acknowledgement card.
TANCET Counselling Dates 2018:
|Commencement of TANCET 2018|
|Last Week of July 2018|
|Closure of TANCET MBA Counselling/|
TANCET MCA Counselling or other courses
Aspirants may follow its Official Link to get more information about TANCET Counselling 2018. Keep visiting our portal for getting more updates from time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Semester Wise TANCET Syllabus||TANCET Question Papers|
|TANCET Preparation Books||TANCET Answer Key|
|How To Prepare For TANCET Exam||Best Colleges in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|