Are You Searching for Research Fellow Vacancies? If yes, then get complete information about TANUVAS Recruitment from here using online mode… University is going to organize a walk-in interview to recruit the candidates for the vacant position of Research Fellow for the NPBB funded Project. Applicants, who are interested to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2017, they may attend walk-in interview on scheduled date.
Key Factors Of This Page
|TANUVAS Vacancies Details||Required Education|
|Salary Structure||Selection Criteria|
|Way To Apply||Walk-In Venue & Date|
Job searchers, who meet the eligibility criteria of Research Fellow post and want to be a part of this interview, they may appear in walk-in interview on 07th December 2016. Aspirants you may get the rest information regarding Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Recruitment on this page that is provided by the entire team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Research Fellow for the NPBB funded Project
Candidates, who want to apply for Research Fellow Vacancy, they should have completed Graduation degree in veterinary science from recognized university or institutions with good academic record.
Get More: Graduate Jobs
Applicants, who will be successfully appointed as Research Fellow they will get consolidated salary of Rs. 20,000/- per month from Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
To Get Further Information About TANUVAS Recruitment: Hit Here
Candidates will be selected for TANUVAS Jobs on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview which will be taken by the selection committee of university on 07th December 2016.
Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
How to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment?
- Candidates, who are going to apply against this recruitment they need to visit the official website of university that is www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Then aspirants have to go to the ‘News and Events’ section and choose ‘Job Vacancies’ tab on the home page.
- A new page will be opened having ‘Vacancy Details’ section; applicants need to hit on ‘A walk in interview will be held at Bargur cattle Research station Bargur for the selection of one Research fellow for NPBB funded project on Establishment of in situ conservation centre for Bargur cattle.’ link.
- By pressing the above mentioned link, instructions will be opened in PDF format so you may read it very carefully
- Now you need to prepare application form with compulsory details and past a passport size photograph in the space, mentioned on it.
- Appliers have to attach photocopies of all relevant documents along with the duly filled application form.
- Dully filled application in the prescribed format should be brought along with relevant original certificates at the time of walk-in interview…
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
At Bargur Cattle Research Station, Bargur
Date of walk-in interview: 07th December 2016 at 11.00 AM
Applying candidates if you need any further information regarding TANUVAS Recruitment 2017 you may go through above provided Official Notification. Stay in touch with us on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to fetch most recent updates on your instant access.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|