Tea Board of India Recruitment
Newest Jobs advertisement has been pronounced to recruit candidates for Tea Board of India Recruitment, Kolkata. Interested Candidates can apply for the posts of Jr Analyst, Accountant and others. Candidates who are eligible for Tea Board of India Recruitment 2017 must attend the walk-in interview which is scheduled on before mention date.
Facts Mention in This Page:
|Vacancy Requirement||Age Required|
|Qualifications Details||Process Of Selection|
|Salary Structure||Simple Steps For Apply|
Walk In Date, Time And Address
Job applicants, who are interested for www.teaboard.gov.in Recruitment, are required to appear in a walk in interview which is going to be held on 15th December 2016. At the time interview, Aspirants need to register by submitting the prepared application form with all the original and Xerox copy of the documents. Aspirants can fetch all other necessary information regarding Recruitment in Tea Board of India, through this page which is well maintained by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Tea Board of India Recruitment
Vacancy In Tea Board of India:
- Jr. Analyst (Pesticide Residue and Heavy metals)
- Jr. Microbiologist (Bio products division)
Educational Qualification and Experience:
|Post Name||Qualification Required|
|Jr. Analyst (Pesticide Residue and Heavy metals)||
|Jr. Microbiologist (Bio products division)||
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Restriction in Age:
- Applying candidate must not exceed from the35 Years of age as on 01.12.2016.
- Relaxation in age will be providing to the reserved category appliers as per organization norms.
Grab Tea Board of India Recruitment: Official Notification
Contenders who will be successfully selected for the Tea Board of India Vacancy will get a salary amount of Rs. 20000/- per month from the organization.
Mode of Selection for Tea Board of India Jobs:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance shown in walk-in interview conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization.
- If the number of candidates is more, then a short written test will be conducted for preliminary screening of the candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Read Also: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
How to Apply For Tea Board of India Recruitment?
- Candidates log on to the official website which is www.teaboard.gov.in
- Now, move on to the “Announcement” tab hit on “vacancy “link available in drop down list which is visible on the menu bar of the home page.
- Hit “Walk-in-interview on 15th December, 2016 at Tea Board India, 14, B. T. M. Sarani (Brabourne Road) for engagement of manpower at QCL, Siliguri” link and read the complete advertisement carefully.
- Now, prepare an application by filling the application form correctly and affix a recent passport size photograph
- Attach a set of educational documents , certificate with completely filled applications in all aspects and must be submitted before starting interview process.
- Candidates are required to bring along original certificates with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at the venue given below on scheduled date.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Venue of Interview:
Tea Board India, 14, BTM Sarani,
Kolkata- 700 001 West Bengal
Date of Interview:
- Walk-in interview will be held on: 15th December 2016 (Thursday), 11:00 a.m.
- Registration for interview: 10:30 a.m.
Applicants can read the remaining details of Tea Board of India Recruitment 2017 by hitting the official notification mentioned above and acquire all detailed information through our web portal which is designed by the team of the www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|