Telangana ITI Admission
Government of Telangana Directorate of Employment and Training, Hyderabad is going to release the notification for Telangana ITI Admission. Thus, candidates who want to take Admission in various trades under the aegis of NCVT they need to participate in ITI Entrance test.
In this concern, Telangana ITI application forms are invited by the Government Of Telangana Directorate of Employment and Training. Eligible candidates who are interested to take Telangana ITI Admission 2018 can submit register themselves as on before the last date.
TS ITI Courses Online Admissions Procedure:
In order to get ITI Telangana Admission, candidates need to prepare for the ITI Entrance test and after that, those candidates who will be declared qualified, they have to appear on the counselling session.
For TS ITI Admission Online Registration, applicants are suggested to go through the simple steps which are specified below. Candidates can also attain more information about Telangana TS ITI Admission by scrolling down this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Telangana ITI Admission
Eligibility Requirement in the Industrial Training Institute Telangana Admission:
As per TS ITI Admissions Notification, Candidates should possess 12th class Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent such as CBSE, ICSE, National Institute of Open School (NIOS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS) with good academic records.
Must Read This: How to Choose Right College After 12th
In Telangana ITI Admission, candidate’s minimum age should be 14 years of age. Those candidates, belonging to the reserved category, can get the relaxation according to the disciplines of Industrial Training Institute, Telangana.
Telangana TS ITI Reservation:
- Female Candidates (all Co-ed ITI’s).
- Physically Disabled (PH).
- Reservation for widows/wards of Military/ Para-Military personnel.
- Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST).
- Other Backward Classes (OBC).
The selection of candidates in the Telangana ITI 2018 will be done according to performance in Industrial Training Institute Entrance Competitive Examination. After that, merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks earned by them in academics or equivalent qualification. If there is a tie between the qualifications of candidates then preference will be given to the student who possesses more marks.
Telangana ITI Examination Fees:
Those candidates, who are regular trainees in the TS ITI Admission, should pay the examination fee in cash to the respective Principals of Govt. ITIs / Private ITIs and obtain a receipt. Private candidates (SCVT to NCVT) should pay the examination fee with Telangana ITI application at the respective ITI only.
|Category||Fees (without late fees)||Fees (With late fees)|
|Regular Trainees of one year/ Two years (NCVT)||Rs. 100/- per semester||Rs.110/- per semester|
|Regular Trainees (2nd & Subsequent attempts per each semester||Rs. 200/- per semester||Rs. 210/- per semester|
|Candidates (SCVT to NCVT) appearing as Private candidates (Fresh & Ex-failed)||Rs. 500/- per semester||Rs.510/- per semester|
Don’t Have Money to Pay College Fee: Check Best Ways Here
Mode of payment the TS ITI Application Fees:
Candidates need to submit the Examination fee through the medium of Demand Draft in favor of Director of Employment and Training, T.S. Hyderabad. All the DDs shall be drawn in the “State Bank of India” only, and payable at Hyderabad. The fee collected from the candidates should be submitted to the District Convener Principals concerned in the form Demand Drafts.
Check Rank Wise: List of Universities in Telangana
How to fill TS Telangana ITI Admission 2018?
- Visit the official portal of Government of Telangana Directorate of Employment and Training, Hyderabad that is iti.telangana.gov.in.
- After that, go towards “News & Updates” section and hit on the suitable link related to Notification-AITT-July-2018.
- A page is appearing having Telangana ITI Notification, Read the details and come back to the previous page.
- Now choose “Student Login” link that is available on the right side of the home page.
- After that select “New registration” link and then fill the details.
- After that, login the page and then select ‘here to Proceed’.
- Fill the Telangana TS ITI 2018 Admission Application Form with proper information and upload scan copy of Photo, signature, Left Thumb Impression.
- Pay the application fee and submit the filled ITI application form.
- Take hard copy of filled Telangana TS ITI Application Form and take print out of it for future use.
- Hard copy of application along with required documents should be submitted to the address that is given below.
Important Dates for ITI Admission in Telangana:
|Starting date for submit the TS ITI 2018|
|Last date for TS ITI 2018 Application|
|Fourth week June 2018|
|Documents verification including PH||Fourth week of June 2018 -First |
Week of July 2018
|Merit List (General) will be issued on||Second week of July 2018|
|Allotment of Seats||Third week of July 2018|
|Classes will start from||First week of August 2018|
For getting latest information about ITI Telangana Admission 2018, Candidates are advised to keep connect with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||ITI Application Form|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|