Telangana PSC Recruitment
Online Jobs advertisement has propagated by Telangana Public Service Commission as Telangana PSC Recruitment. Commission is going to fill up 1261 Telangana PSC Vacancies for Staff Nurse, Radiographer and Other. Contenders who are interested to apply against Telangana PSC Recruitment 2017, they need to follow the applying procedure as tuned below.
Interested candidates are advised to make sure that they should fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms for this job in government sector. Appliers are required to send their filled Telangana PSC application form through online mode before the last date i.e., 11.12.2017. The complete details can be fetched regarding for Telangana PSC Recruitment 2018 given on this web page is well shaped by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Now contenders will direct to the home page and select “Direct Recruitment” tab available on the right side of home page.
- After hitting on it a new page will appear and you have to select the suitable link
- After selecting a PDF file will be appear and you can read the complete instructions as given in it.
- Now applicants hit on “apply online”.
- Now fill online application with correct details
- Upload certificates in proof of age, caste certificates, Qualification, Experience if any along with latest passport size photographs if needed.
- At last recheck it and hit on “submit” button and take a print out of it for future use.
- Starting date of online application is 16.11.2017
- Closing date of online application is 11.12.2017
Note: Read this page to acquire all the significant details about Telangana PSC Recruitment 2017–2018. Stay connected with web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com so as to gain more updates.
Age Criteria for Telangana PSC Jobs:
- Minimum age of the applying contenders for Telangana Public Service Commission Recruitment should not be less than 18 years.
- Upper age of the contenders must not be above 44 years as on 01/07/2017.
- Relaxation in age of the contenders will be as following according to the norms of the organization.
Application Fee for TSPSC Vacancies:
To apply for Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment, contenders need to pay Rs 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee and Rs. 80/- towards Examination Fee online through SBI ePay. Following categories are exempted to pay application fee-
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- Ex-service men.
Hiring Procedure for Telangana PSC Job Vacancy :
Contenders will be selected for Telangana State PSC Jobs on the basis of their performance in written examination which will be held in various centers. You have to secure below mentioned marks to qualify in Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) / Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) / Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
Download From Here: Latest TSPSC Previous Papers with Answers
Pay Scale for TSPSC Teachers Recruitment:
Successfully selected contenders for Telangana Teacher Recruitment will receive 21230-63,010/- (RPS 2015) as a salary by the organization. Contenders appointed as School Assistant will get 28,940-78,910/- (RPS 2015) by the organization as per the norms.
Way to submit Telangana PSC Online Application Form 2017:
To apply for TSPSC Assistant Recruitment, contenders need to follow below mentioned points!!
- First of all, contenders must visit to the official website of the organization that is tspsc.gov.in
- Now you are required to press on “Website” tab on this new page.
- After that, contenders have to press the link of “Notifications”.
- Now various TSPSC Notifications will be shown at your computer screen.
- Candidates must choose one of them as per their need.
- Now read the complete notification carefully and check eligibility criteria in appropriate manner.
- At last, eligible contenders have to follow “Apply Online” link and enter relevant details in suitable way.
- Upload below mentioned mandatory documents and recheck the complete form.
- Finally, you need to hit “Submit” tab for the submission of the form.
- You are advised to take a print out of the form for future use.
Remembering Documents while submitting online forms:
- Aadhar card
- Proof of Educational Qualifications
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Local Scheduled Area Certificate (Candidates hailing from Agency Area) wherever applicable
- Community Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
Download Telangana State PSC Recruitment Notification:
Note: Contenders can download Telangana PSC Recruitment 2017–2018 notification by pressing this Official Link also. Apart from it, you are suggested to be in touch with our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) by pressing CTRL + D or subscribing our free email service also for Telangana PSC Recruitment details.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Qualification Needed|
Must have passed XII Class or Intermediate or its equivalent examination recognized by Government.
General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) / B.Sc(Nursing)
Registered with AP/TS Nursing Council.
|Physiotherapist||06||Must have passed Bachelor of Physiotherapist (BPT) from a recognized institution / Affiliated to any University recognized by UGC.|
|Radiographer||35||Must possess CRA (Certificate of Radiology Assistant) Provided that preference shall be given to a candidate who in addition, possesses a degree of any recognized University with Physics as main subject.|
Registered with Para Medical Board AP/TS.
|Para medical Ophthalmic Officer||02||Intermediate with Biology and Physics OR Maths and Physics.|
Two years Diploma in Para-medical Opthalmic Assistant Course from Government Recognized Institute.
|Health Supervisor||21||MBBS / BHMS / BAMS / BUMS or its equivalent qualification.|
Must have passed Intermediate examination with science subject.
Must possess a certificate of having undergone training as Refractionist and Optician in the School of Optometry at SDE Hospital and Institute of Opthalmology Hyderabad or any equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
|Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible)||05 years|
|Ex-Service men||03 years|
|N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||03 years|
|SC/ST and BCs||05 years|
|Physically Handicapped persons||10 years|
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale (Per Month)|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 25,140- 73,270/-|
|Physiotherapist||Rs. 23,100- 67,990/|
|Radiographer||Rs. 22,460- 66,330/|
|Para medical Ophthalmic Officer||Rs. 28,940- 78,910/|
|Health Supervisor||Rs. 35,120-87,130/-|
|Refractionist||Rs. 24,440 – 71,510/-|
|Post Name||Official Notification|
|Staff Nurse||Download PDF|
|Para medical Ophthalmic Officer||Download PDF|
|Health Supervisor||Download PDF|
|Telangana PSC Vacancy||No. of Vacancies|
|School Assistant – All media (Excluding Urdu medium)||1745|
|School Assistant – Urdu medium||196|
|Secondary Grade Teacher – All Media ( Excluding Urdu Medium)||4779|
|Secondary Grade Teacher – (Urdu Medium)||636|
|Language Pandit – All media (Excluding Urdu medium)||985|
|Language Pandit – Urdu medium||26|
|School Assistant (Physical Education)||09|
|Physical Education Teacher – All Media (Excluding Urdu Medium)||374|
|Physical Education Teacher (Urdu Medium)||42|
|Telangana State PSC Vacancy||TSPSC Notification’s PDF|
|School Assistant||Download PDF|
|Secondary Grade Teacher||Download PDF|
|Language Pandit||Download PDF|
|School Assistant (Physical Education)||Download PDF|
|Physical Education Teacher||Download PDF|
|TSPSC Hall Ticket||Telangana Forest Department Recruitment|
|TSPSC Results||TSPSC Answer Key|
|Latest PSC Notification||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|