Get updated TET Syllabus from here!!! Commissioner of School Education, Government of different states is going to conduct Teacher Eligibility Test for those, who want to get eligibility criteria to apply for teaching jobs.
TET Exam will be held in two sessions, so candidates who are going to appear in any TET 2018 Exam can check the latest TET Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern from this page. You can also download TET Syllabus 2018 PDF through below provided direct link.
Is it necessary to qualify TET Exam?
Yes. Applicants, who want to get teaching jobs in government schools, they need to qualify Teacher Eligibility Test. To score well in TET Exam, you need to start your preparation though updated TET 2018 Syllabus.
Apart from Teachers Eligibility Test Syllabus, contenders can also check TET Exam Pattern. However, you can download TET Exam Syllabus 2018 by pressing the direct link either from official website or from this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Region wise link of TET Exam Syllabus PDF is provided below. Contenders can check exam pattern along with TET Syllabus 2018 easily, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead and download it now!!
|Karnataka TET Syllabus|
TET Exam Syllabus
According to the TET Syllabus PDF, Examination will be conducted in Paper I and Paper II for the assortment of the candidates on class 1 to 5th and for class 6 to 8th teacher positions respectively.
TET Paper 1 Syllabus (for classes I to V) Primary Stage
I Child Development and Pedagogy
Child Development (Primary School Child)
|Concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs|
Learning and Pedagogy
TET 1 Syllabus II Language I
Language Comprehension Reading unseen passages
Check This: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
Pedagogy of Language Development
III. TET Syllabus Language – II
Comprehension Two unseen prose passages (discursive or literary or narrative or scientific) with question on comprehension, grammar and verbal ability
- Pedagogy of Language Development
- Learning and acquisition
- Principles of language Teaching
- Role of listening and speaking; function of language and how children use it as a tool
- Critical perspective on the role of grammar in learning a language for communicating ideas verbally and in written form;
- Challenges of teaching language in a diverse classroom; language difficulties, errors and disorders
- Language Skills
- Evaluating language comprehension and proficiency: speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Teaching – learning materials: Textbook, multi-media materials, multilingual resource of the classroom
- Remedial Teaching
|Shapes & Spatial Understanding||Solids around Us|
|Numbers||Addition and Subtraction etc.|
V. Environmental Studies
|Content 1. Family and Friends:|
|1.2 Work and Play|
|II. Food||III. Shelter|
|IV. Water||V. Travel|
|VI. Things We Make and Do||—|
TET Paper 2 Syllabus (for classes VI to VIII) Elementary Stage:
|Name of Subject||TET Exam Syllabus|
|Child Development and Pedagogy|
Child Development (Elementary School Child)Concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs Learning and Pedagogy
|Language I||a) Language Comprehension|
|b) Pedagogy of Language Development|
|Language – II||Comprehension, Pedagogy of Language Development|
|Mathematics and Science||Mathematics, Science|
|Social Studies/ Social Sciences||a) Content |
I. History II. Geography III. Social and Political Life
b) Pedagogical issues
Get here List of State Wise: TET Entrance Exam
TET Exam Pattern 2018
Exam is organized in two parts such as Paper I and Paper II. Students who qualify Paper I can be hired for teachers of class 1 to 5th and who will qualify Paper II will be appointed for teachers for class 6 to 8th.
Exam Pattern of TET Paper 1
- Question paper will be as Multiple Choice type.
- There will be 150 questions of 150.
- Questions will be asked from the subjects like Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics, Environmental Studies.
- 90 minutes will be provided to the candidates to solve the examination paper.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
Exam pattern of TET Paper 2
- In this paper 150 Multiple Choice Questions of 150 Marks are given to solve.
- Questions are asked from CDP or Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics and Science.
- Part I, II and III are compulsory to be solved by the candidates.
- However, Part IV will be optional and you have to solve one between two.
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No. of MCQs||Total Marks|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
|2||Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|3||Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|4- (i)||For Mathematics and Science teacher||60||60|
|4- (ii)||For Social Science teacher||60||60|
|4- (iii)||For any other teacher – either (a) or (b)|
Do you know about: Online Teaching Jobs in India
TET Question Paper
Apart from the TET Exam Syllabus, contenders can take help of below mentioned TET Sample Papers. It is not easy to crack Teacher Eligibility Test by doing preparation from syllabus only. So, you have to scroll down this page and download previous year question to prepare well!!
|Bihar TET Question Paper|
|APTET Previous Papers|
|UPTET Sample Paper|
|CTET Sample Papers|
We hope that you are satisfied with the details about TET Syllabus 2018 that are available here. Stay in touch with us on our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information about TET Exam Syllabus time to time. Candidates may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get upcoming information on their Timeline.
You May Also Like To Check This Section