Revised TET Syllabus is available for the candidates going to appear in the Teachers Eligibility Test of any state. In order to recruit candidates on Teacher Positions, this examination is conducted by the authority every year in various locations.
Teachers Eligibility Test is conducted in two parts Paper I (for classes I to V) Primary Stage and Paper II (for classes VI to VIII) Elementary Stage. At the beneath section, we have tried to cover all topics mentioned Part I and Part II with the help of TET Syllabus 2018.
Apart from Teachers Eligibility Test Syllabus, contenders can check TET 2018 Exam Pattern also. However, you can download TET 2018 Syllabus PDF by pressing the direct link either from official website or from this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TET Syllabus2018 PDF Download here for your willing region or place by pressing the below mentioned direct link. Contenders can check exam pattern along with Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus easily, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead soon!!
|PSTET Syllabus||RTET Syllabus|
|REET Syllabus||APSET Syllabus|
|UPTET Syllabus||Tamilnadu TET Syllabus|
|TET Syllabus||CTET Syllabus|
|OTET Syllabus||Assam TET Syllabus|
|Karnataka TET Syllabus|
According to the TET Syllabus PDF, Examination will be conducted in Paper I and Paper II for the assortment of the candidates on class 1 to 5th and for class 6 to 8th teacher positions respectively.
TET Syllabus Paper 1 (for classes I to V) Primary Stage
I Child Development and Pedagogy
Child Development (Primary School Child)
|Concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs|
Learning and Pedagogy
II Language I
Language Comprehension Reading unseen passages
Check This: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
Pedagogy of Language Development
III. Language – II
Comprehension Two unseen prose passages (discursive or literary or narrative or scientific) with question on comprehension, grammar and verbal ability
- Pedagogy of Language Development
- Learning and acquisition
- Principles of language Teaching
- Role of listening and speaking; function of language and how children use it as a tool
- Critical perspective on the role of grammar in learning a language for communicating ideas verbally and in written form;
- Challenges of teaching language in a diverse classroom; language difficulties, errors and disorders
- Language Skills
- Evaluating language comprehension and proficiency: speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Teaching – learning materials: Textbook, multi-media materials, multilingual resource of the classroom
- Remedial Teaching
|Shapes & Spatial Understanding||Solids around Us|
|Numbers||Addition and Subtraction etc.|
V. Environmental Studies
|Content 1. Family and Friends:|
|1.2 Work and Play|
|II. Food||III. Shelter|
|IV. Water||V. Travel|
|VI. Things We Make and Do||—|
TET Syllabus 2018 Paper 2 (for classes VI to VIII) Elementary Stage:
|Name of Subject||TET Exam Syllabus|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||
Child Development (Elementary School Child)Concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs Learning and Pedagogy
|Language I||a) Language Comprehension|
|b) Pedagogy of Language Development|
|Language – II||Comprehension, Pedagogy of Language Development|
|Mathematics and Science||Mathematics, Science|
|Social Studies/ Social Sciences||a) Content
I. History II. Geography III. Social and Political Life
b) Pedagogical issues
Get here List of State Wise: TET Entrance Exam
TET Exam Pattern 2018
Exam is organized in two parts such as Paper I and Paper II. Students who qualify Paper I can be hired for teachers of class 1 to 5th and who will qualify Paper II will be appointed for teachers for class 6 to 8th.
Exam Pattern of TET Paper 1
- Question paper will be as Multiple Choice type.
- There will be 150 questions of 150.
- Questions will be asked from the subjects like Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics, Environmental Studies.
- 90 minutes will be provided to the candidates to solve the examination paper.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
Exam pattern of TET Paper 2
- In this paper 150 Multiple Choice Questions of 150 Marks are given to solve.
- Questions are asked from CDP or Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics and Science.
- Part I, II and III are compulsory to be solved by the candidates.
- However, Part IV will be optional and you have to solve one between two.
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No. of MCQs||Total Marks|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
|2||Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|3||Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|4- (i)||For Mathematics and Science teacher||60||60|
|4- (ii)||For Social Science teacher||60||60|
|4- (iii)||For any other teacher – either (a) or (b)|
Do you know about: Online Teaching Jobs in India
TET Syllabus Books
Apart from the TET Syllabus, contenders can take help of below mentioned books also as it is not easy to crack Teacher Eligibility Test by doing preparation from syllabus only. So, you have to scroll down this page and grab the details soon!!
|Book Cover||Name of the book||Link|
Child Development & Pedagogy for CTET & STET (Paper 1 & 2) 2nd Edition
By Shalini Punjabi
|Bihar T.E.T. Pariksha Samajik Adhyayan (Paper-II) (For Class VI-VIII)||Preview|
|ACCP 2008 Sleep Medicine Board Review Syllabus Book||Preview|
|MATHEMATICS OLYMPIOD FOR IMO ASPIRANTS
By JAYA GHOSH
Central Teacher Eligibility Test Elementary Stage (Paper-II) (For Classes VI …
Note: We hope you are satisfied with the details about TET Syllabus 2018 that are available here. Stay in touch with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information time to time. Candidates may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get upcoming information on their Timeline.
You May Also Like To Check This Section