Thapar University LEET Exam
Are you read for Lateral Entry Entrance Test? Then check all details from here! Candidates who are willing to take admission in relevant courses, they have to qualify Thapar University LEET Exam. LEET Exam is conducted to give admission to the candidates in various programs such as Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and others. Candidates who are ready for Thapar University LEET Exam 2017, they can check all the details form this page.
For all the further details about Thapar University Lateral Entry Entrance Test, you can roll down this page created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Aspirants have to qualify the examination, as on the basis of merit list contenders will be given admission.
Thapar University LEET Exam
Applicants who are applying for Thapar University LEET must have qualified the following eligibility:-
- Appliers should have diploma of 3 years in relevant fields after completing 10th by obtaining minimum marks of 60%
- Contenders must have 2 years duration diploma, in required area after intermediate from repute Polytechnic College / Institute which is recognized by State Board of Technical Education / University
- Candidates must have possessed B.Sc. degree from recognized University or institute
8 Things Before Getting Admission: To Know Hit Here
UG Programs and their relevant discipline:
|Name of Programme||Relevant Disciplines of Diploma|
|(a)Chemical Engineering(b) Biotechnology||Chemical Technology/Chemical Engineering/Food Technology/Biotechnology/Mechanical|
|Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering/Architectural Assistantship|
|Computer Engineering||Computer Engineering/Computer Programming & Application/ Computer Servicing & Maintenance/ Information Technology/Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Computer Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engineering, Electronics , Electronics & Communication|
|(a) Electronics & Communication(b) Electronics (Instrumentation & Control) Engineering||Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & TV Technology/ Electronics & Microprocessors/ Electronics & Computer Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering , Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering|
|(a) Mechanical Engineering(b) Industrial Engineering*(BE[IE]- MBA)
|Mechanical Engineering/Production & Industrial Engineering/ Refrigeration & Air Conditioning/ Foundry Technology/Industrial/Production Engineering/ Maintenance of Plant & Machinery/ Welding Technology/ Tool and Die/ Automobile/ Mechatronics|
University will conduct Lateral Entry Entrance Test of all the candidates who want be get admission in relevant courses.
LEET Exam Pattern:
|No. of Papers||Disciplines||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Paper-I (General)||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English||40||120 minutes|
|Paper-II (Professional)||Relevant engineering discipline||60|
- Question paper will contain MCQ objective type questions of one mark each.
- Paper-I will contain 40 questions in above mentioned topics with 10 questions.
- Paper-II shall contain 60 questions in the relevant engineering discipline each carrying one mark.
- There will be Negative Marking of 1/4th marks for each wrong answer.
START: Free Online Test Series
How to apply for Thapar University LEET Exam
Applicants who want to apply for Thapar University Lateral Entry Entrance Test have to follow the below mentioned instructions or guidelines which are provided below:-
- Firstly visit official website of the university that is thapar.edu
- Now, you have to select “Apply Online” tab under “Admissions Open” section at home page.
- Then you need to select “Under Graduate Programs” section.
- Then, press on “Eligibility” tab and select “BE/B.Tech (Lateral Entry) (Second Year)” link.
- After that, you have to read complete instructions or information carefully.
- Then, candidates are needed to press on “Apply Now” tab.
- Then firstly create your account to get log in.
- After that you have to fill Online Application Form with complete info regarding your personal detail, address, qualification, experience, DOB and other information.
- While filling form you may be required to upload photo or any other necessary documents.
- Now, pay your application fees through any mode.
- After completion of application form press “Submit” tab.
- At last you have to take a print out of duly filled application for future use.
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
Tentative date of LEET Exam: May 2017
To see all the remaining details about Thapar University LEET Exam 2017, you can check our page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com again. You can also follow us on Google plus or Facebook or you can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D, to collect all the upcoming details about the required posts.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|