Tips To Crack KEAM Exam
KEAM 2018 Preparation Tips helps applicants to score good marks in examination. Some helpful Tips To Crack KEAM Exam are given on this page. The students from all over India appear in KEAM Entrance Exam to get admission in Engineering, Agriculture & Other Courses. Therefore, KEAM Exam is more competitive and it is not easy to crack the exam without any hard work. Here we are providing some easy Tricks Tips To Crack KEAM Exam 2018 which will surely help the candidates to get good scores in upcoming KEAM Exam 2018.
KEAM Exam is one of famous examinations among the applicants of Kerala who are seeking admission in Engineering, Agriculture and other Courses offered by the institutions and Universities of Kerala state. For any exam, preparation is essential to qualify the examination. Applicants must prepare for the KEAM Exam before two or three months of the examination. To know more information about KEAM Entrance Preparation Tips check this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com completely.
Tips To Crack KEAM Exam
Here, take a look with top of the important tips for preparing for engineering entrance exams.
Proper Knowledge of Syllabus:
Applicants must have the complete knowledge of KEAM Syllabus. Refer to syllabus of KEAM Entrance Exam and study accordingly. For Engineering courses, applicants are tests on topics of Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry taught in grade 11 and 12 of Kerala Board. Syllabus for KEAM Medical Entrance Examination is similar to the medical entrance examination.
How to Prepare for Physics?
- First of all understand the basic underlying concept of every chapter.
- Make sure to apply these concepts to real world scenarios and understand them.
- Applicants must learn all the formulae. It will be better if applicants properly understand how they are consequent so that you remember them well.
- Make sure to keep a list of formulae separately.
- Practice is the key of success. The more you practice, the easier it will become and make notes while you study for later reference.
- Sometimes it may be useful to look into class 9 and 10 concepts to make your base strong.
How to Prepare for Chemistry?
- Contenders have to learn all formulae well.
- Learn the periodic table well. There are huge numbers of interesting ways (shortcuts) that students develop to learn this.
- Make sure you know all the periodic trends well.
- Clearly identify what is asked in the question. Write the important things on a paper; avoid doing any mental work in numerical.
- While marking the final answer, double check because sometime confusing answer options are provided.
Get Here Free Practice Test: Online Chemistry Quiz
How to Prepare for Mathematics?
- First of all, understand the question very carefully.
- There are some questions that are based on two or more concepts from different chapters. Identify all the underlying concepts you will need to use.
- Every formula or concept requires some input values, identify them in the question. If they are not directly given, derive them.
Also Read Out: How to Prepare Maths for Competitive Exams
Make a Proper Time Table:
The first and foremost is that you make a time table and stick to it. The thing with making a proper time table is that you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it. Since you are preparing for entrance exams you will be required to put in six to eight hours of study time. It is best to cover this time with regular amount of breaks and never study at a stretch. Most experts will advise you to study for an hour followed by a 15-20 minute break. Not only breaks save you from boredom and monotony but also lets you to retain things you’ve learnt.
Seek Proper Guidance:
It is not possible for you to know the whole thing in your syllabus, at least not at the time of training. Sooner or later you will run into a concept or so which will give you trouble and then it is best you seek guidance from an instructor or a teacher. It is necessary that you clear your doubts at regular intervals and don’t prolong things for long. Getting into a good coaching class is nothing to be ashamed off and if anything a regular coaching class will enable you to avoid roadblocks in your preparation.
It is very important that with each imp sort of topic and chapters you need to make a small note or an ultimate and a complete list of formulas which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
Must Read: How to Improve Your Memory for Studying
Revision of Class XI and XII Concepts:
Since most of the engineering exams will be for admission to UG courses and so the syllabus will be generally from class XI and XII becomes bit difficult to check students. The course curriculum for engineering entrance exams is quite similar to that of these classes. So make sure that you revise your concepts from the syllabus of these classes before starting anything new.
The most important of all is managing your own time properly, effective and it is really important that all students studying for any kind of exam try to learn. Time management can only be learnt throughout thorough practice and regular test taking. The paper pattern, duration of the paper and the number of questions to be attempted in the given amount of time is not something you will be able to pick up on the day of the examination. So it is important that you practice it and practice it well.
Well, habit o staying positive will help you to manage yourself and guide you to cope up with an unnecessary confusion and panic. Being confident and optimistic can create miracles and keep negative thoughts at bay. Try to solve KEAM Practice Previous Year Papers on regular basis.
Know Here: How to Find Study Material Online
Go through the above given Tips To Crack KEAM Exam 2018 which will definitely help you to get good mark in exam. So, applicants you need to Prepare well according to plan. Another point you must consider is you should try to do only Exam according to your Strength, which parts you, prepare well do more questions from that part. And don’t waste time on tough questions or those ones in which you are not able to solve. No more time is left… so start prepare from today. Book mark the web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl+D option for getting latest updates regarding KEAM Exam 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|KEAM Counselling||KEAM Result|
|KEAM Admit Card||KEAM 2018 Exam Dates|
|5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers||How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam|
|How To Make Habit Of Studying||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|