For admission to Nautical Technology and Marine Engineering Courses, Tolani Maritime Institute will conduct TMISAT 2018 Entrance Exam in month of May 2018 and June 2018. TMISAT 2018 Registration will be started from First week of January 2018. Those who fulfill all eligibility criteria can fill TMISAT 2018 Online Application Form on or before the last date which is provided below.
Admissions will also be provided on the basis of the scores/ranks obtained in TMISAT 2018. A TMISAT Merit List will be prepared based on the secured scores of applicants in the exam. For getting more information regarding TMISAT 2018 Exam such as TMISAT Exam Date, TMISAT Apply Online process etc, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Courses Offered through TMISAT 2018:
- Marine Engineering
- Nautical Science
TMISAT Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have completed 12th Standard (or equivalent) examination with 60% marks from well recognized Board.
- Even those applicants who have attempted the 12th standard examination in 2017 but the results have not been declared will be eligible for TMISAT Exam 2018.
- The entrants should be maximum 21 years old as on September 1, 2018. The minimum age for admissions is 17 years.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
TMISAT Application Fee:
Contenders need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- either through online mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or through offline mode in form of Demand Draft in favour of “Tolani Maritime Institute” payable at Pune.
TMISAT Admission Process:
- Admission to Nautical Technology and Marine Engineering Courses will depend on TMISAT Entrance Exam 2018 marks.
- The candidates will be able to check the merit list in online mode.
- The merit list will be prepared as per the secured scores of the candidates in the entrance examination.
- The merit list of TMISAT 2018 will be announced by admission authorities tentatively in the second week of June 2018.
- The selected candidates will have to report at the campus of Tolani Maritime Institute for the offline counselling of TMISAT 2018.
Do You Know: Procedure To Apply For Education Loan In Any Bank
TMISAT Exam Pattern:
- Question Paper will come from Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, English and Analytical Problem.
- The exam will be held in online mode and all questions asked will be objective type only.
- Applicants will have to attempt 100 questions.
- Wrong attempt is not associated with negative marking and therefore, candidates must try to attempt all questions.
- The duration of exam is of 3 hours.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam:
TMISAT Exam Centres:
Exam Centres, Bangalore, Chennai, Noida, Hyderabad, Dehradun, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Ranchi, Chandigarh, TMI Induri, Guwahati
Way to Apply for TMISAT 2018 Exam:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official site that is www.tolani.edu
- Then on home page of official site go to “Admissions 2018” section and hit the appropriate link to fill the online TMISAT Registration Form.
Step 1: Fill the TMISAT 2018 Registration Form
- Applicants will have to register themselves for TMISAT 2018 Exam by entering their name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, email address, create password and then confirm the password.
- After entering the complete information, check the buttons send login details on (a) mobile (b) email and then sign up after a new password has been generated.
- Once applicants have registered, they could also login by choose one option from Passport, INDOS, CDC, Tar Book No, Aadhaar Card No etc.
Step 2: Fill the TMISAT Application Form 2018
- Applicants will have to log in again by entering the provided ID & Password and enter the Personal Details in the TMISAT Online Application Form.
- Applicants must have enter Preference, Test centre location, Candidate’s name, Mother’s name, Father’s name, Full name as mentioned on Class XII pass certificate or marksheet, Gender of the candidate, Date of birth, Personal identification mark, Blood group Address for communication etc.
- After entering the details, hit on the “Proceed To Next Step” tab.
Step 3- Upload the Scanned Image
- Once the candidates have filled all the details, they will have to upload the passport size photograph.
- Then have to proceed towards paying the fee of application form.
Step 4- Make Payment of Application Fee
- Contenders need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- Pay the fee either through online mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or through offline mode in form of Demand Draft in favour of “Tolani Maritime Institute” payable at Pune.
Step 5- Submission of TMISAT Application Form
At last, check form at once and press “Submit” button and then take print of application form and attach photo copies of required documents and submit it to below mentioned address.
Tolani Maritime Institute
Talegaon – Chakan Road
Pune – 410 507
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
TMISAT 2018 Important Dates:
|TMISAT Registration Will be Started||First week of January 2018|
|Final Date for Application to TMI National Centres||Fourth week of April 2018|
|Last Date for Application to TMI at Induri, Pune||Last week of May 2018|
|End of IMUCET 2018 Registrations||Second week of May 2018|
|TMISAT 2018 Examination at National Centres||First week of May 2018|
|TMISAT 2018 Exam at Induri Pune||Second week of June 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May 2018|
|Announcement of Merit List||Second week of June 2018|
|Commencement of Course||First week of August 2018|
To get more information regarding TMISAT 2018, you need to hit this Official Link. Bookmark the web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl+D option for getting the latest updates regarding TMISAT Exam 2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Entrance Exams In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|