Get Recruitment in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University!!! Candidates who are looking for advertisement regarding jobs in Tamil Nadu can promptly apply for TNAU Recruitment. All the desirous and capable aspirants can fill application form for Asst Agricultural Officer position. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University is looking for dynamic candidates to fill 206 vacancy of AAO. Interested candidates can submit TNAU online application for TNAU Recruitment 2017 before closing date that is 22.05.2017.
Highlights Of Page
Exam pattern Of Written Examination
TNAU Exam Centres
Procedure to Fill TNAU Online Application Form
Contestants who are eligible can register themselves through online mode that is www.tnau.ac.in after submitting it through online mode appliers have to send it at postal address through register post with relevant academic certificates and application fee. Aspirants who are looking for further information in regard to Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment may go through below tuned page which is well equipped by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Assistant Agricultural Officer: 206
Candidates interested to hire for Assistant Agricultural Officer position must have passed Higher Secondary (Plus Two) Examination. Also, contestant should possess Diploma in Agriculture / Horticulture from the Institutions that is well known by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University; or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or any other institutions under the control of the Director of Agriculture / Horticulture.
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Age (Should have Completed)||Maximum Age (Should not have completed)|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes||18 years||No Maximum Age Limit|
|“Others” (i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs & BCMs)||18 years||30 years|
Candidates are required to pay application fee in the form of Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- for SC / SC(A) / ST category and Rs.750/- for others drawn in favour of “The Comptroller, TNAU, Coimbatore – 641 003 and dated not earlier than 03.05.2017
Selected candidate for Assistant Agricultural Officer position will get attractive and satisfying amount of pay scale that is Rs.5200 – 20200 with G.P. Rs.2800/-.
Selection of participants will be made in two successive stages i.e., Written Examination and Oral Test in the form of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview
Scheme Of Written Examination:
Written examination will be of Objective type using OMR sheets. Short listed candidates will be called for oral interview at TNAU, Coimbatore.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration of Examination|
|Written Examination PAPER I (150 questions) Agriculture / Horticulture (Diploma Standard)||150||2 ½ Hours|
|PAPER II (50 questions) General Studies (+2 Standard)||50|
- Agricultural College and Research Institutes viz., Coimbatore, Madurai, Killikulam, Vazhavachanur
- Horticultural College and Research Institute, Periyakulam.
- Anbil Dharmalingam Agricultural College and Research Institute, Trichy
Check Now – How to Fill Online Application Form
How to Apply for TNAU Recruitment?
- Interested candidates need to visit the official site of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University that is www.tnau.ac.in
- Now move towards bottom section on right side and reach “AAO Recruitment 2017”.
- Under that appliers are required to hit on “Online Application Last date: 22.05.2017” link.
- On next page press “Information Boucher”.
- PDF will appear, read complete advertisement carefully.
- Candidates who satisfy eligibility and interested to apply can come on previous page and select “Continue to Login”.
- Fill the details if you are registered candidates and if you are new user then press “New Registration”.
- Fill the details that are asked carefully and hit register tab.
- After submitting online send it with all documents and certificates along with application fee at below mentioned address through Registered post.
To The Registrar
TNAU, Coimbatore – 641 003
|Date of Notification||03.05.2017|
|Last date for submission of application through online||22.05.2017|
|Last date for submission of application along with Demand Draft||22.05.2017|
Download PDF of>>TNAU Recruitment 2017
To get complete information regarding TNAU Recruitment 2017, you may go through official notice. You can also book mark on this page through CTRL+D. You can join www.recruitmentinboxx.com on Google Plus or Facebook to get latest updates on your timeline. You may also subscribe our free E-mail services for further up comings notification.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|