Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has declared a job notification for TNAU Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from dynamic and skilled contenders for filling up JRF (Junior Research Fellow), TA (Technical Assistant) & Teaching Assistant Vacancy for various schemes. Willing aspirants may grab TNAU Recruitment 2017 by attending walk-in interview on scheduled date.
This Page Contains
|TNAU Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria For JRF/TA Jobs|
|Remunerations Offered||Selection Criteria|
|Way To Apply||Walk-In Venue & Date|
Applicants, who’re going to attend walk-in interview for www.tnau.ac.in Vacancy, they must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at venue given below. Aspirants may get detailed acknowledgment related to Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment from this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Posts Name||Scheme Name|
|Technical Assistant||ICAR-Seed Production in agricultural crops under Mega seed project Revolving Fund|
|Junior Research Fellow||Foreign agency scheme-JICA-Feasibility survey for expanding production of agricultural products in the dry areas of India with the roll planter drip fertigation|
Essential Qualification For TNAU Jobs:
- For Technical Assistant: Must have Diploma in Agriculture or Diploma in Horticulture
- For Junior Research Fellow: Should have B.Sc. (Agri.) / B.Sc. (Horti.) / B.Tech. (Agrl. Engg.) / B.Tech. (Horti.).
- For Teaching Assistant: Must have Ph.D in Agricultural Process Engineering / Food Process Engineering with NET compulsory.
Get Here: Latest Ph.D Jobs
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 8, 000/-|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 16, 000/-|
|Teaching Assistant||Rs. 36, 000/-|
- A walk-in interview will be conducted by reputed organization for TNAU Job Opportunities to select applicants for declared posts.
- Entire classification will be done through their performance in walk-in interview which will be held on scheduled date.
Must Read: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
How to apply for TNAU Recruitment?
- Interested job finders may apply by attending walk-in interview on scheduled date.
- For this concern, applicants will have to open official website of university which is www.tnau.ac.in
- On homepage, hit on “TA/RA/SRF/JRF /Tech.Asst./FA Requirements” link which is visible at ‘Quick Links’ section.
- Now select suitable job link and must read entire information very carefully.
- After that, applicants may prepare application form with desired information and attach Xerox copies of all documents.
- At last, Job appliers must bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at the address given in official notification on pre-decided date.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
|Posts Name||Walk-In Date|
|Technical Assistant||29th November 2016 at 10.00 AM|
|Junior Research Fellow||
Job appliers may open this Official Link to get more info about TNAU Recruitment 2016. You may keep continue on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates regarding TNAU Recruitment 2017.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Recruitment