TNEA Counselling is going to be scheduled in the month of July 2018. TNEA Counselling will be organized through offline mode which will be it will be a Single Window Counselling Process. Check here to get complete Seat Allotment Process and TNEA Counselling Dates.
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) is a state level admission procedure and it is organized for offering admission in B.Tech courses at various colleges in the Tamil Nadu state. Admission will be done on the basis of 12th Marks; no entrance test will be taken for registered candidates.
TNEA Seat Allotment Process 2018
Candidates wish to get admission in Engineering Courses, must attend the TNEA Counselling 2018 as per the schedule. TNEA 2018 Merit List will be prepared by conducting body based on Intermediate marks.
Candidates have to download call letter via online mode to participate in the TNEA Counseling. To attain detailed information about TNEA 2018 Counselling like Procedures, Dates, Status, Fee, please go through this page that is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Through Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions process, interested as well as eligible candidates will get admission into engineering courses at different colleges across Tamil Nadu under Anna University.
- Every year, various students have applied for TNEA 2018 Notification which is considered as state level admission procedure to get admission in concerned courses without appearing in entrance examination
- Students are informed entrance examination will not be conducted; admission will be done purely on the basis of 12th marks and application submitted by them.
Know Here: How to Choose Right College After 12th
TNEA Counselling Process
Anna University is responsible for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions. In TNEA Counselling round seats will be allotted to students for their concerned engineering courses as per their rank, and availability of seats. Check the complete Anna University Counselling process through below stated information-
How and Where to Get TNEA Application Form?
- Application form of TNEA 2018 will be available on 3rd May 2018.
- Before submitting the TNEA online application form, students have to registered themselves first
- Thereafter fill the TNEA online application form from the official site.
- Applicant have to send printout of completed online application by post to Secretary, TNEA, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
- Attach photocopies of relevant certificates and photographs and must reach to given address on or before the 30th May 2018.
- Now authority will scrutinized application and provide rank to each students baesd on their marks
Get Here Top Ranked: List of Universities of Tamil Nadu
TNEA Rank List and Random Number:
- TNEA Merit List will be prepared after successfully completed the TNEA Online Registration Process
- TNEA 2018 Merit List will be available online in the third week of June 2018
- Merit list of TNEA 2018 will be prepared by considering, the marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- This is done to factor in differences in difficulty level between different boards and the State Board of Tamil Nadu.
- In case two or more applicants score the same marks in common merit list, the inter-se-merit of the applicants will be decided in a following order of priority:
- Percentage of marks obtained in Mathematics, if is still there is same rank
- Percentage of marks in Physics, if is still same rank persist
- Percentage of marks in the fourth optional subject, if is still there is same rank
- Age of the candidate (the older candidate will be given prefernce), then
- Random number assigned (higher number will be placed higher in merit list of TNEA 2018)
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
TNEA Call Letter Dispatch:
- To appear in the TNEA counselling process, candidates have to download their call letters.
- Hall Ticket can be downloaded through the website by entering their login details.
- Counselling venue and timing will be printed on the call letter.
- Aspirants have to report in person at the TNEA counselling venue at the notified timing.
- Aspirants have to report to the bank counter and submit their call letter.
Check Here: Anna University Fees Structure
Pay the TNEA Counselling Fee:
- Pay the counseling fee and receive a bank receipt or Challan which contains the further counselling information.
- The counseling fee will be Rs. 5000/- for general and Rs. 1000/- for SC, SCA, ST belonging to Tamil Nadu.
- After fee payment, candidates can proceed for the Document Verification process.
- Applicants must bring their original certificate along with their photocopies.
- Candidates will be able to enter the counselling hall after the completion of verification.
- During Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions counselling, candidates have to select a seat from the available seats as per their rank.
TNEA Participating Institutes:
- Applicants who get selected during TNEA Counseling round will be allotted seats at one of participating institutes of TNEA 2018.
- There are 563 institutes that are expected to participate in TNEA 2018 offering some 1.5 lakh seats.
Check Rank Wise: List of Colleges Affiliated With Anna University
TNEA Seat Allotment:
- TNEA Seat Allotment of Under Graduate Engineering through TNEA 2018 will be done under seven categories.
- These seven categories and the percentage of seats reserved per category are outlined in the table below:
|Category||Percentage of seats reserved|
|Open Competition (OC)||31|
|Backward Class (BC)||26|
|Backward Class Muslim (BCM)||3.5|
|Most Backward Class & Denotified Communities (MBC & DNC||20|
|Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)||3|
- Once the seat is allotted, candidates have to collect their allotment order from the section.
- Candidates have to bring the allotment order to the allotted college to complete Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions process.
- Entrants must report to the allotted college before the due date.
Also Get List of: Top 10 Toughest Competitive Entrance Exams in India
Documents Required for Counselling
Applicants must bring their original documents along with photocopies for verification. Documents required for verification are as follows:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class or equivalent mark sheet
- 12th class hall ticket
- Transfer certificate
- Permanent community certificate (for reserved categories)
- Nativity certificate (if applicable)
- Counselling call letter
- Passport size photographs
TNEA Rank Wise Schedule:
|Rank/Cut-off||Date of Counselling|
|199.75 to 194.25||4th week of July 2018|
|193.75 to 187.50||4th week of July 2018|
|187.00 to 179.00||Last week of July 2018|
|178.00 to 165.50||Last week of July 2018|
|165.00 to 149.75||1st week of August 2018|
|149.00 to 132.75||1st week of August 2018|
|132.00 to all eligible candidates||2nd week of August 2018|
TNEA Counselling Important Dates:
|Events of Test||Important Dates|
|TNEA Application form available||3rd May 2018|
|TNEA Application form last date||30 May 2018|
|Random Number Generation on Official website||July 2018|
|Declaration of Rank Order||July 2018|
|Counselling Process for Eminent sports person||July 2018|
|Counselling Procedure for Differently Abled Persons||August 2018|
|Beginning of Academic General Counselling||August 2018|
Individuals may fetch more information about TNEA Counselling 2018 from Official Link. You may join us on Google plus or like our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com on face book for getting latest updates daily to daily. If, you have any query related to TNEA Counseling 2018 then please comment in comment box which is provided below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Best Career Option After 12th||Top 100 Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu|
|Anna University Admission||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||How Do I Get College Scholarship|
|Student Success Strategies||UGC Approved Universities|