Anna University is all set to conduct TNEA Counselling 2017 for providing admission to B.Tech / B.E Courses. For getting admission to B.Tech / B.E Courses first qualify the Entrance Exam. Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Test which will be held in the month of May 2017 and admission will be done on the basis of rank. After that candidates may attend the TNEA Counseling on schedule date that is July 2017.
The candidates who will qualify the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Test they can get admission in the Anna University. Candidates may get the complete details such as Procedure of Counseling, Seat Availability, rank list etc from the below section of this page which is written by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TNEA Counselling Procedure:
- Contenders who will qualify the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions Test they will be called for counselling process through a call letter and aspirants should report for the counseling at right venue.
- The seats will be providing only for qualified entrants and those who attend Counselling session and depend in rank list.
- Counseling Call Letter is necessary so applicants have to reach along with it at mentioned location.
- Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the marks attained in Maths, Physics and Chemistry in Class XII and entrance exam.
- They may get the course of their choice on the basis of ranking.
- Select the appropriate centres according to your suitability.
Must Check: All India Counselling Schedule
Documents required to be produced by candidates at the time of Counseling:
Applicants must bring framed documents at the time of Counseling.
- Original counseling letter along with photocopy of counseling letter
- Original Admit card along with photocopy of admit card
- Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on TNEA prospect
- All the original and at least 2 photocopy of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Score card (if applicable)
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing
- Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical documents mentioned on TNEA application form
- 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
Check out Requirement of Documents for Counselling: Press Here
TNEA Seat Availability:
Seat allotment process will be done on the basis of Merit List which will be prepared after the entrance exam.
TNEA Counselling Schedule:
- Date of Exam: June 2017
- Availability of Results: End of June 2017
- TNEA Counselling Date: July 2017
Also Check: TNEA Application Form
Candidates are required to visit the Official Website for more details. Candidates can book mark our page www.recruitmentinboxx.com to clutch upcoming details about TNEA Counselling 2017.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section