Manager Jobs are available!! Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited, Chennai has liberated vacancy advertisement titled as TNFDC Recruitment. Organization is going to hire talented aspirants for the post of Manager (Audit & Accounts). Job seekers who want to get job in this organization may apply TNFDC Recruitment 2017.
Keys mentioned in this page:
|Vacancy available||Age required|
|Qualifications details||Process of selection|
|Salary structure||Simple steps for apply|
|Application fees||Documents needed|
Important date and address
Aspirants, who are interested for TNFDC Vacancy, are advised to make sure of his/her eligibility criteria and other norms. Those, who desire to join Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited, can send the TNFDC Application Form on or before 10th December 2016 with the documents through post on the specific address which is mention below.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has mentioned the detailed facts on this page about Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited Recruitment, so job appliers are required to comprehend the entire page before applying.
Manager (Audit & Accounts)
- Candidates must clear the final examination of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India, Calcutta or should cleared in the examination of Costing of Chartered Accountant.
- Candidates who have 03 years of experience as Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant in the Accounts/Audit Department of a limited company in Government / in a Bank or in a Financial Institution will be preferable.
Get Here: Latest Jobs by Qualification
- Candidates should not be more than 35 years as on 01.07.2016 as per directives of the organization.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to SC/ST, Differently abled persons, BC, MBC/DNC candidates and other classes as per the rules of the Tamil Nadu State Government in force.
Applicants who are interested for TNFDC Vacancies, should pay the fees of Rs. 500/- by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Managing Director, TNFDC Ltd., Chennai” payable at Chennai. SC, ST candidates have to pay the fees of Rs. 250/- in the form of demand draft. The fee paid for the application will not be refundable.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Selected candidates will get the salary of Rs.15, 600–39,100 per month + GP 5,400/- per month which will be offered by Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited, Chennai.
Process of Selection:
- Selection of contenders will be made on the basis of Merits / Interview which will be conducted by the Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates to attend the Interview.
Check Here: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
How to apply for TNFDC Manager Recruitment?
- Candidates need to visit the official site that is www.fisheries.tn.gov.in
- select “What’s New” section available on the home page.
- you need to hit the “Recruitment Notification for the post of Manager (Audit & Accounts) in Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited, Chennai” link.
- Read the Official Notification carefully and download the application format
- Fill the form with all the necessary details without any mistakes and affix the passport size photograph.
- Attach self attested copy of Age & Date of Birth, Community, Educational Qualifications, Experience, as proof etc., along with the bio data form and fee as demand draft.
- At last, enclosed all the documents, demand draft with application form in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the Post of….” and send it through post to postal address which is given below till the closing date.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
The Candidates should submit the following; self attested copy of certificates along with applications.
- Proof of Age and Date of Birth
- Community Certificate issued by appropriate authority
- Certificates of Educational Qualification
- Certificates of Training
- Experience Certificate
- Address Proof
The Managing Director,
Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited,
No.167, Poonamallee High Road,
Eco Park, Kilpauk, Chennai – 600 01
Get More: Chennai Jobs
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 10th December 2016 till 5.00 P.M
Job hunters can get remaining details from the Official Notification stated above and get upcoming information related to TNFDC Recruitment 2017 through our portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|