TNPSC Current Affairs
Those candidates who are looking for the latest updates related to TNPSC Current Affairs they may get all the entire info through this page. Candidates who want to appear in any TNPSC recruitment exam are required to prepare Current Affairs sections in order to crack all the questions in TNPSC exam. TNPSC Current Affairs 2017 is provided here, so that you can update your knowledge as we are covering the Latest Questions & Answer in English for your convenience.
You may easily download in PDF format for the better preparation for the exam. These Highlights cover all topics which can be come in the examination so you must read it carefully by this you can have good knowledge of current affairs that will surely help you to crack any of the examination. For the help of the aspirants, we have provided here on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, the Tamil Nadu PSC Current Affairs 2017–2018. Just has a glance ahead…..!!!!
TNPSC Current Affairs
TNPSC Current Affairs Highlights:
- India is expected to register a growth of 6.9% in this financial year according to BMI Research, a Fitch group company.
- Vietnam has granted ONGC Videsh a two-year extension to explore oil block 128 in the South China Sea.
- India has slipped to the 88th place in terms of money parked by its citizens with Swiss banks.
- PM Modi is the first PM of India to visit Israel in 70 years. Modi is on three day visit to Israel. This year marks the 25th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic ties between the two countries.
- A new fast growing Israeli Crysanthumum flower on 4th July 2017 was named after PM Narendra Modi. . Danziger Flower Farm named the flower Crysanthumum as Modi , commemorating Modi’s visit to Israel.
- The Law commission of India recommended to make marriage registration compulsory in its 270 th report called “Compulsory Registration of marriages “submitted to the government under the chairmanship of Dr. Justice BS Chauhan.
- Achal Kumar Jyoti will took over as Chief Election Commissioner of India due to Nazim Zaidi’s retirement from his post on 6th July, 2017
- July 1 – International day of co-operatives: First Saturday of July, was observed across the world and the theme for 2017 is Co-operatives ensure no one is left behind.
- After 17 years of debate, India has launched historic indirect tax regime GST on 1st July, 2017
- KK Venugopal was appointed as the attorney general of India. He will succeed Mukul Rohatgi who chose to return to private practice after his three years term.
- RK Pachnanda took over as Director –General of Indo-Tibetan Border Place
- Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet –ngor sworn in as the Chief executive of Hong Kong
- Germany defeated Chile in the finals to win the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup. This is the first confederation cup for Germany to take to its home. This tournament was held in Russia as a prelude to the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- Google has rolled out a new doodle commemorating the 140th anniversary of World’s oldest tennis tournament, Wimbledon Championship.
- The Madhya Pradesh government has created a new record by planting 6 crore saplings in 24 districts of Narmada basin in just 12 hours
- eVIN, the mobile application of Union Health Ministry had won the prestigious GSMA Asia Mobile Award 2017
- SIERRA ODC building was recognized as the World’s second highest ranking Green Building under Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design ( LEED) certification
Check Out Latest Employment Notice: TNPSC Recruitment
TNPSC Current Affairs Questions and Answers 2017
- India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with ADB for improving road connectivity and efficiency in Rajasthan?
[A] $220 million
[B] $470 million
[C] $350 million
[D] $185 million
- The 2017 International Plastic Bag Free Day (IPBFD) is observed on which date?
[A] July 2
[B] July 3
[C] July 4
[D] July 5
- Who has become the first female Prime Minister of Serbia?
[A] Xavier Bettel
[B] Elio Di Rupo
[C] Calsi Vucic
[D] Ana Brnabic
Get Here Complete: TNPSC Syllabus
- Who has become the first Indian to win in the FIA Formula 3 European Championship?
[A] Narain Karthikeyan
[B] Ashwin Sundar
[C] Jehan Daruvala
[D] Karun Chandhok
- What is the India’s rank in money hoarded in Swiss banks in 2016, as per analysis by the Swiss National Bank (SNB)?
- Which Indian commodity exchange will merge with Indian Commodity Exchange (ICEX)?
[A] Universal Commodity Exchange
[B] National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange
[C] National Multi-Commodity Exchange of India Ltd
[D] Multi Commodity Exchange
- The Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve (TATR) is located in which state?
[A] Tamil Nadu
- The 2017 Save Public Sector Banks Day (SPSBD) will be celebrated on which date in India?
[A] July 19
[B] July 8
[C] July 15
[D] July 11
Download from Here: TNPSC Previous Year Question Papers
- Which union misiter has launched MERIT app and e-bidding portal for providing e-Bidding solution to States to select Independent Power Producers (IPPs)?
[A] Jagat Prakash Nadda
[B] Piyush Goyal
[C] Kiren Rijiju
[D] Anupriya Patel
- The Wilpattu National Park (WNP) is located in which country?
[D] Sri Lanka
- Who inaugurated the two-day South Asian Speaker’s summit at Indore in Madhya Pradesh?
[A] Narendra Modi
[B] Smriti Irani
[C] Amit Shah
[D] Sumitra Mahajan
- Adya Dhara niradhara, niralamba Saraswati, thus lamented a poet at the demise of which among the following Kings?
[A] Chahmana Visaladeva
[B] Chandela Kirtivarma
[C] Mihira Bhoja
[D] Bhoja Paramara
Check Out Best List: TNPSC Coaching Centres
- Central Bee Research and Training Institute is located at which among the following places?
- Which is the highest point in Madhya Pradesh?
[A] Lady Hill
[B] Kaimur Hill
[C] Dhupgarh Peak
[D] Mount Logan
- Who was the first Governor of Madhya Pradesh?
[A] Naresh Chandra
[B] Pt Ravishankar – Given
[C] RC Punacha
[D] Pattabhi Sitaramaya
- Which among the following is the biosphere reserve is located in Madhya Pradesh?
[A] Pachmarhi Biosphere Reserve
[B] Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve
[D] Great Nicobar Biosphere Reserve
Get here all: PSC Question Papers
- Where is the note printing industry in Madhya Pradesh is at
[A] Ujjain – Given
- Two new districts were formed in Madhya Pradesh in the year 2008, identify
[A] Singrauli and Anuppur – Given
[B] Burhanpur and Anuppur
[C] Singrauri and Alirajpur
[D] Alirajpur and Burhanpur
- Which city of Madhya Pradesh has only production centre for the TV programmes?
Download From here: TNPSC Admit Card
- Masheshwar is famous for
[A] All of above
[B] Silk Saree Industry
[C] Ahilya Ghat – Given
[D] Ahilya Museum
Above provided information about TNPSC Current Affairs 2017–2018, are beneficial for you so applicants may prepare themselves accordingly. You may stay in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com on our web portal to get latest updates regarding the same. You can give your comments in the comment box. Your views are necessary for us.
You may also like to visit this Section
|TNPSC Notification||TNPSC Exam Time Table|
|Tamil Nadu Jobs||TNPSC One Time Online Registration Form|
|More Government Jobs||GK Current Affairs|
|Latest Current Affairs||Free Online Test Series|