TNPSC Group 8 Notification
For hiring the willing applicants for Executive Officer (EO) posts, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission publishes the TNPSC Group 8 Notification. Candidates who want to make their career in government organization they can apply TNPSC Group 8 Recruitment.
The TNPSC Group 8 Notification 2018 includes various information like the eligibility required, selection process, exam details etc. Through this latest notification you Job opportunities in Tamil Nadu.
Read tnpsc.gov.in notification
As per the TNPSC Notification for Executive Officer post, you need to submit to fill online application for through TNPSC One Time Registration up to the last date as given below. After that shortlisted candidates will be called for TNPSC Group 8 exam.
To get detailed information about TNPSC Group VIII Notification you are required to scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TNPSC Group 8 Notification
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Willing candidates who are going to apply for this vacancy they must have fulfill the TNPSC Group VIII Exam Eligibility criteria. For this applicants must have Minimum General Educational Qualification (SSLC Examination of Tamil Nadu); OR the title of “Tamil Pulavar” recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Grab Latest Jobs: Jobs by Qualification
Candidates who want to apply for TNPSC Executive Officer (EO) Recruitment their age should be minimum 25 years and maximum it should be 35 years as on 01st July 2018. Relaxation in maximum age limit will be provided to the deserving candidates as per organizational rules.
- Registration fee: Rs.50/-
- Examination fee: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST/ PWD/ Destitute Widows of all castes: No Fee
Method To Pay Fee:
Candidates are required to pay the fee by online process through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card or it can be paid at State Bank of India / at Indian Bank within 2 days on submission of application.
Pay Scale For TNPSC Group 8 Jobs:
Applicants who will get recruited as Executive Officer they will be paid by the pay scale of Rs.5200 – 20,200 + Rs. 2400/- Grade Pay per month.
The selection committee of organization will select the eligible and deserving candidates for filling the vacant positions on the basis of individual’s performance in written exam and oral test (S.S.L.C Standard).
TNPSC Group 8 Exam Scheme:
Marks for Selection
|SC, SCA, MBC/|
DC, BC and ST
General Studies (75 items) + Aptitude
(S.S.L.C Std.) (Code No.182)
Tips For Sure Success:
Center Of Examination for Written Exams:
|The Nilgiris (Udhagamandalam)||Krishnagiri|
How To Apply Through TNPSC Online Application Form?
- First of all, candidates are required to log on to the official site of organization i.e. tnpsc.gov.in
- On the home page, press on “Apply Online” tab given on the right side of page.
- Thereafter, press on “One Time Registration” tab.
- If you are a new user then press on “New User” link and fill the registration form completely.
- If you are already registered candidates or after registration, you have to press on “Apply Online” link.
- Now login with your registered login id and password and then fill the TNPSC Group 8 Application Form.
- Upload your latest passport size photo and other documents in proper manner (if required).
- At last press on “Submit” button and take a print out of duly filled form for future reference.
Must Check: TNPSC One Time Online Registration Form
- Closing date for submitting the application form: Updating soon
Candidates are advised to read the complete official notification for further information. You can fetch all the latest details regarding TNPSC Group 8 Notification 2018 by keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Recruitment Exam for TNPSC||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|TNPSC Exam Time Table||Best Books for TNPSC Exam Preparation|
|TNPSC Current Affairs||How To Prepare For TNPSC Exams|
|TNPSC Online Test||TNPSC Hall Ticket|