TNPSC One Time Online Registration
Now it’s so easy to do TNPSC One Time Online Registration !!! You don’t need to worry about how to do TNPSC One Time Online Registration 2017. By going through this page you can know about the complete TNPSC Registration Process. By following given instructions you can easily apply for TNPSC Services 2017 just by filling Online Registration Form. To Submit Your Application Form and Challan Form before Last Date, you must check details that are well stated below.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission releases Group wise vacancies time to time in different departments. Only those who will complete registration process till last date may apply for available TNPSC Vacancies 2017. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing complete details about Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission One time Registration below, so please read.
TNPSC One Time Online Registration
Log on to Official Portal:
- First of all interested candidates should go through official portal of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Now choose ‘Apply Online’ tab that is given at the right side of home page.
Go for OTR Registration:
Step 1: Now a new page will open on your computer screen, choose ‘One Time Registration’ tab.
- Now candidates, who have already registered, may press the button on the left hand side and enter their login id and password.
- Those, who haven’t registered, may choose tab ‘New User’.
- Now you are required to enter personal details and Communication details.
- After filling given details, recheck it and press ‘Submit’ tab.
Step 4: Now your primary registration is completed and a new page will open as given below.
Step 5: Now applicants are required to login their account with Login id and password for activating your login id through OTP.
- After that all candidates are required to enter the OTP received in their registered mobile number and enter the captcha code.
- Now finally press the Activate button.
- After pressing above given tab, your login ID will be activated.
- Now press tab for ‘Next Stage’.
For completing second stage of One Time Registration, you may enter your Login id and password.
All candidates are required to fill further details such as Personal, Education and Communication details and upload your photograph and signature.
- Read the complete declaration and press the ‘Check Box’ for accepting given details.
- After that press ‘Submit’ tab.
TNPSC Payment System:
- Now candidates are required select the Net Banking (Credit Card / Debit Card/CHALLAN) in the payment option.
- After choose your bank name and press tab to pay.
- Now you need to select payment mode.
- For making payment through Bank Challan, you are required to generate challan.
Download One Time Registration Slip:
After paying fee, all candidates should Login to view your dashboard.
- This page will display on your computer screen.
- Now press ‘Print profile’ tab to print your One Time Registration slip and new page will open as given below.
Note: You may also check other details about TNPSC One Time Online Registration 2017 through this Official Notification.
Applicants may stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information time to time. If you have any query regarding information stated above, please ask in comment box that is below.
Get Detailed Notification: Press Here
Check Useful Section Of TNPSC
|TNPSC Syllabus||TNPSC Hall Ticket|
|TNPSC Results||TNPSC Exam Time Table|
|TNPSC Coaching Centres||TNPSC Previous Year Question Papers|