TNPSC One Time Online Registration
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruits willing candidates time to time to fill up various vacant Positions. TNPSC One Time Online Registration is compulsory for all the applicants to apply for any Posts. TNPSC has started TNPSC OTR Login to make the recruitment process much easier. If candidates who are going to apply for TNPSC Recruitment, first they should know how to fill online form through TNPSC OTR Login Process.
Read this page completely to fill TNPSC Online One Time Registration Form. Only those who will complete TNPSC Registration Process till last date may apply for available TNPSC Vacancies 2018. You can get the whole information concerning TNPSC One Time Online Registration 2018 by scrolling down this page which is well prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TNPSC One Time Online Registration
Log on to Official Portal:
- First of all interested candidates should go through official portal of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Now choose ‘Apply Online’ tab that is given at the right side of home page.
Go for OTR Registration:
Step 1: Now a new page will open on your computer screen, choose ‘One Time Registration’ tab.
- Now candidates, who have already registered, may press the button on the left hand side and enter their login id and password.
- Those, who haven’t registered, may choose tab ‘New User’.
- Now you are required to enter personal details and Communication details.
- After filling given details, recheck it and press ‘Submit’ tab.
Step 4: Now your primary registration is completed and a new page will open as given below.
Step 5: Now applicants are required to login their account with Login id and password for activating your login id through OTP.
- After that all candidates are required to enter the OTP received in their registered mobile number and enter the captcha code.
- Now finally press the Activate button.
- After pressing above given tab, your login ID will be activated.
- Now press tab for ‘Next Stage’.
For completing second stage of One Time Registration, you may enter your Login id and password.
All candidates are required to fill further details such as Personal, Education and Communication details and upload your photograph and signature.
- Read the complete declaration and press the ‘Check Box’ for accepting given details.
- After that press ‘Submit’ tab.
TNPSC Payment System:
- Now candidates are required select the Net Banking (Credit Card / Debit Card/CHALLAN) in the payment option.
- After choose your bank name and press tab to pay.
- Now you need to select payment mode.
- For making payment through Bank Challan, you are required to generate challan.
Download One Time Registration Slip:
After paying fee, all candidates should Login to view your dashboard.
- This page will display on your computer screen.
- Now press ‘Print profile’ tab to print your One Time Registration slip and new page will open as given below.
Get here all upcoming notifications: TNPSC Notification
How to Edit One Time Registration TNPSC?
Candidates can check the TNPSC One Time Registration Edit Process:
- After completing the TNPSC One Time Online Registration Form, candidates can edit the One Time Registration Profile including Photo and Signature one time only by hitting the Edit Profile button in the Dashboard before the TNPSC One Time Registration Last Date.
- Thereafter the applicants are permitted to edit certain editable fields alone in the One Time Registration For TNPSC.
Check Out: Latest PSC Notification
How to Renew the TNPSC One Time Online Registration 2018?
Here we are providing the TNPSC One Time Registration Renewal process which will help the applicants to renew the One Time Registration TNPSC:
- TNPSC One Time Registration Fees has been revised from Rs. 50/- to Rs. 150/-
- The TNPSC One Time Registration Online will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration.
- Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee.
- Contenders those who have already registered their particulars under One Time Registration before the last date duly paid the amount of Rs.50/- towards TNPSC One Time Registration Fee are eligible to advantage application fee concession for 5 years from the date of their registration.
Get here Current List of: Tamil Nadu Jobs
TNPSC One Time Registration Forgot Password: How To Get One Time Registration Id For TNPSC?
- Logon to official site of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is tnpscexams.net
- In top section of home page, you are able to see a button with one time registration text, beside this you are able to find options for “TNPSC One Time Registration Apply Online”, Application edit, etc and forgot password link at last.
- Hit over forgot password One Time Registration TNPSC Login.
- Now TNPSC One Time Registration User Login will be opened where it asks one time registration TNPSC One Time Registration Login Id and date of birth, provide the details and hit on “Submit” button.
- If entered details are correct then your registration no and TNPSC One Time Registration Id Password will be forwarded to your email id which you had given during registration.
- Go to your inbox and find the password in received email.
You Really Need Govt Job? Get it! Now! Subscribe Here
Press this Official Link to know more about TNPSC One Time Online Registration 2018. Applicants may stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information time to time. If you have any query regarding information stated above, please ask in comment box which is provided below.
Check Useful Section Of TNPSC
|TNPSC Syllabus||TNPSC Hall Ticket|
|TNPSC Results||TNPSC Exam Time Table|
|TNPSC Coaching Centres||TNPSC Previous Year Question Papers|