|Number Of Vacant Seats||Last Date To Apply||More Details|
|Jailor||27/01/2017 (Closed)||Get Details|
|Assistant Director||14/01/2017 (Closed)||Get Details|
A most recent vacancy notification has been transmitted regarding TNPSC Recruitment. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites applications from suitable and proficient candidates for 53 posts of Geologist. Job hunters who have required eligibility criteria can apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 before last date that is 21/03/2017.
Headings Mention In This Page:
|TNPSC Vacancy||Salary Offered|
|Qualification Required||Official Link|
|Age Limit||Selection process|
|How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment?||Closing date|
To get detailed facts about Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment you need to read this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Appliers can submit TNPSC Online Application Form from the official website of university by the help of some necessary steps given below or from direct official link indicated below. Applicants need to go through this web page for rest info….
|Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|Assistant Geologist in Geology and Mining Department||25|
|Assistant Geologist in PWD||15|
|Assistant Geologist in Agricultural Engineering Department||10|
|Geologist in Highways Department||03|
|Assistant Geologist in Geology and Mining Department||A Degree in M.Sc in Geology|
|Assistant Geologist in PWD||Master of Science degree in Geology or Master of Science degree in Applied Geology or Master of Science (Technology) in Hydrogeology|
|Assistant Geologist in Agricultural Engineering Department||A Degree in Geology|
|Geologist in Highways Department||A Degree in M.Sc in Geology|
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Searching For More Post Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Age Limits for TNPSC Jobs:
- Maximum Age of candidates applying should be 30 years whereas minimum age of contenders applying must be 18 years.
- Relaxation in age will be provided to reserved category applier as per Govt. of India rules.
Candidates, who will be shortlisted for Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment, will receive a salary of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 5100/- Grade Pay.
TNPSC Recruitment: Official Notification
Mode of Assortment:
Selection of applicants will based on the basis of performance in interview/ written test/ Oral Test that will be strictly supervised by expert members of organization.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
- Registration Fee: Candidate have to pay Registration Fee of Rs 50/- and those who have already registered in one time they are exempted from paying the registration fee.
- Written Examination Fee: For TNPSC Exam you need to pay Rs 100/- through Net Banking/credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at SBI / at Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application.
Method to fill TNPSC Application:
Aspirants who wish to apply have to follow below given directives as it will help you:
- First of all, reach the official website of organization that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- After that, press on “notification” tab that is located on the home page.
- On pressing above stated tab, a new window will appear facing you.
- Now, contenders have to hit on “ASSISTANT GEOLOGIST IN VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS” link.
- Notification will open up in front of you on your computer screen. Read it watchfully.
- Then, press on “apply online” and fill application form correctly with asked details.
- Upload documents / Certificates/ testimonials and a recent passport size photograph.
- In end, recheck it and press on “submit” button.
- Also, retain a copy of it for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Deadline for submitting online application forms: 21-03-2017
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank: 23-03-2017
- Date of Examination: 24-06-2017 and 25-06-2017
Aspirants may check this Official Link to gain further facts in regard to TNPSC Recruitment 2017. Contenders who are looking for upcoming details are suggested to stay in touch with us on our web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
IOCL Results 2017 – iocl.com Jr Engineering Asst-IV Download Merit list
BMRCL Admit Card 2017 – Issued Maintainer/SE/Train Operator DV Call Letter
IAS Application Form 2017 – Make Registration @upsconline.nic.in Exam Date
RRB Allahabad Results 2017 – ALP/Tech Phase-2 Result DV List rrbald.gov.in
Latest job available!! Apply Now. A notification as TNPSC Recruitment has been announced by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. As per TNPSC notification, online applications are invited from eligible candidates in order to fill 27 vacancies of Hostel Superintendent cum Physical Training Officer. Candidates, seeking for govt. jobs, can apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017.
Keen applicants who are willing to apply for tnpsc.gov.in recruitment, they can submit their application form through online mode on or before 07/03/2017. After that, candidates are advised to submit the application fees before the date of 09/03/2017. The team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is presenting further details of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment, below on this web portal so, Contenders can attain the rest information of TNPSC Jobs, by comprehend the entire page, so have a look!
Hostel Superintendent cum Physical Training Officer: 27 Posts
- Candidates who are willing to apply for TNPSC Vacancy they should have possessed Diploma in Physical Education (OR) Teachers Certificate in Physical Education (Higher Grade) or equivalent from recognized university or institution.
- Candidates must have one years Teaching Experience in required field will be favorable.
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Candidates who will be successfully shortlisted for Hostel Superintendent cum Physical Training Officer vacancy, they will attain salary of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/- per month.
Grab TNPSC Recruitment Notification>>> Hit here
|Candidates||Upper Age Limit|
|reserved category||48 years|
Engagement of aspirants will be based on their performance Written Test and Personal Interview which will be taken by the selection committee of recruiting organization.
To Crack Exam/ Interview, First See Below Tuned Tips:
Candidates who are willing to apply for the required posts they need to submit below mentioned fee:
|Registration fee||Rs.50/- , one-time Registration|
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment?
- Candidates have to visit official website of organization that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- On the homepage you need to press on “Notification” tab.
- Select the “HOSTEL SUPERINTENDENT CUM PHYSICAL TRAINING OFFICER (2013-2014, 2014-2015 &2015-2016) IN T.N. EMP & TRAINING SUB SERVICE ”link.
- By hitting above mentioned link a new page will be opened on your system display, having all the required details related to vacancy.
- Thereafter read all instructions carefully and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the online application form with all required and mandatory details and upload all relevant documents along with duly maintained application form.
- Once the application is being filled completely candidates need to submit Application form and take print out for future references.
- Last date of receipt of the online application forms: 07/03/2017
- Last Date For Payment of The Online Application Fee: 09/03/2017
- Date of Examination: 11/06/2017
Aspirants may check above stated Official Notification to gain other details about TNPSC Recruitment 2017 and get all the upcoming details regarding Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission from our web page that is www.recruitrmentinboxx.com.
Avail Vacancies in Government Sector!! Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced an online notice of Jailor jobs as TNPSC Recruitment. Enthusiastic and hard working candidates are invited to fill these vacant positions through online application forms. Contenders who are interested to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 can grab this excellent opportunity.
Willful contenders who want to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment must submit their filled application form through online mode till 27/01/2017. Moreover you can fetch other significant information about TNPSC Notification by scrolling this page which is well created by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of the Post:
Required Qualification For TNPSC Vacancies:
Candidates who are willing to apply, they must have completed any Degree awarded by any of the University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Age Limitations For Jobs in TNPSC:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 48 years
Pay Scale For TNPSC Jobs:
Recruited Candidates for Jailor posts will receive a consolidated amount of Rs.9300-34800 along with Grade Pay Rs. 4800/- per month from the management authority of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
What You Have to Pay?
- Registration Fee: Rs. 50/-
- Written Examination Fee: Rs. 125/-
- Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes are exempted from this payment.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification: Download PDF File
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected according to the stages of Selection procedure as Physical Requirements as given below. Those who qualify that stage and given the certificate of Physical Fitness will be selected for jobs in Government department.
How To Fill Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Online Application Form?
- In the first step deserving applicants must move to the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Then appliers will direct to the home page and you need to hit on “Notification” tab as given in the middle of the page.
- Now on the opened page aspirants must choose “JAILOR INCLUDED IN THE TAMIL NADU JAIL SERVICE FOR THE YEARS 2013-14 AND 2014-15” link.
- Then applicants must read the whole details mentioned in an advertisement.
- After this appliers have to press on “apply Online” link.
- Then fill an online application form with all the accurate details as prescribed in it.
- Also, upload scanned certificates and testimonials as demanded in the application form.
- Finally press on “Submit” button after completing the application form in all respects.
Essential Dates Taken Into Consideration:
|TNPSC Online Application Form Submission date||27/01/2017|
|Last date to deposit the examination fee||31/01/2017|
|Written Exam date (paper I and Paper II)||15/04/2017|
Candidates who are going to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 are advised to read the official notification very carefully. All the keen visitors can maintain a constant with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal so as to get all the details about jobs in Tamil Nadu.
Grab Government Jobs In Tamil Nadu!! Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has circulated an online employment as TNPSC Recruitment. To fill 12 vacant of Assistant Director Vacancy, online application forms are invited from enthusiastic and dynamic candidates. To avail this remarkable chance candidate can apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017.
Job hunters, who wish to get recruited for jobs in government department, may submit their filled application form before the end date that is 12th January 2017 and complete the procedure of payment of examination fee till 14th January 2017. Moreover you can gain other vital information about TNPSC Notification by just scrolling this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well structured by our team members.
Assistant Director: 12 Vacancies
Educational Qualification for TNPSC Jobs:
Contenders who wish to grab these vacancies must possess Degree in Textile Technology / Degree in M.com / M.A. with Economics / M.Sc., with Mathematics by scoring good marks.
Limitation on Age as on 1st July 2016:
Age of candidates belonging to general category must be 20 years as on 1st July 2016. Age relaxation benefits will be admissible to candidates related to SC/ST/OBC category.
Pay Scale and Grade Pay:
Candidates who get appointed for TNPSC Assistant Director Vacancy will get Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400 from the management authority of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification: Attain Vital Advertisement Details
What You Have to Pay For Registration and Examination?
- Registration Fee: Rs. 50/-
- Written Examination Fee: Rs. 125/-
Mode of Enrollment For Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment:
Candidates will be selected for government jobs through written test and interview which will be planned by the commission to recruit best and proficient candidates. Assortment will be done by selection committee after evaluation the performance.
Check Here: TNPSC Coaching Centers
Valuable Steps to Fill TNPSC Application Form:
- In the first step aspirants must login the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- At the home page you need to select the “One-time Registration” located on the home page.
- After this aspirants must choose the link “ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF HANDLOOM AND TEXTILES / SUPERINTENDENT, GARMENTS AND HOLDALL MAKING UNIT, VELLORE IN TAMIL NADU APPROVED SCHOOLS AND VIGILANCE SERVICE”.
- Read the complete details and after that candidates must press on “apply” button available on the next page.
- After this new users must login by entering all the details such as Login ID and Password.
- Then an online application form will be appeared and you need to fill it with accurate details.
- Upload scanned latest photograph and signature as per given in the notification.
- In the last step contenders should submit the application form by hitting on “Submit” button.
Important Dates Taken Into Consideration:
|Closing date to submit TNPSC online application form||12th January 2017|
|Last date For payment of Examination fee||14th January 2017|
|TNPSC Exam Date||08th April 2017|
Appliers may get full fledge information about TNPSC Recruitment 2017 by reading the Official Notification. Contenders are advised to stay in link with us through web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to avail all important details about vacancies in government sector.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification||PSC Notification|
|TNPSC Group 2 Notification||TNPSC Group 4 Notification|
|TNPSC Syllabus||TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus|
|TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus||TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus|