|Number Of Vacant Seats||Last Date To Apply||More Details|
|Assistant Director||13/04/2017||Get Details|
|Assistant Agricultural Officer||07/04/2017||Get Details|
|Assistant Works Manager||29/03/2017||Get Details|
|Jailor||27/01/2017 (Closed)||Get Details|
|Assistant Director||14/01/2017 (Closed)||Get Details|
Contenders who are looking for latest jobs in government sector must have a look on this page. TNPSC Recruitment Notice has released by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission to enroll proficient and eligible aspirants for filling Assistant Director Position. Online applications are welcomed so interested applicants can apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 in prescribed manner by following the applying procedure.
Crucial Content Of This Page
|TNPSC Vacancy Name||Qualification Requirement For Assistant Director|
|Age Limitations For TNPSC Notification||Application fee Criteria|
|Salary Details||Method Of Selection|
Applying Procedure for TNPSC Online Recruitment
Are you looking for Vacancies in Government Sector?? Then grab this opportunity by submitting your filled application form till 13/04/2017. All the complete details regarding TNPSC Vacancies can be obtained through this web page which is well designed by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of the Post:
Assistant Director (Industries and Commerce (Industrial Co-operatives)
Essential Qualification For TNPSC Job:
Candidates must hold Master’s degree in Economics/ Commerce with Co-operation as a subject/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Co-operation or M.A Degree in Co-operative Management/ M.Com Degree without Co-operation as a subject/ Diploma of Associate members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants/ Post Graduate Diploma in Agricultural Economics and Co-operation from a reputed institution/university.
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
Searching For More Post Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Age Brackets as on 01-07-2017:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 390 years
- No age limit for candidates related to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM), BCMs and DWs of all Castes.
Download PDF: TNPSC Recruitment Notification
Application Fee Charges:
|Category||Registration Fee||Examination Fee|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Most Backward Class/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates||Rs. 150/-||-|
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 200/-|
Aspirants who are applying for TNPSC Vacancy they must submit their application fee through online mode by using Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or through offline mode at SBI Bank / at Indian Bank.
Pay Scale Per Month for TNPSC Jobs:
Candidates who will be appointed for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment will get monthly salary of Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- (PB-3) from the management authority of an organization.
Want To Know TNPSC Selection Procedure?
A Written Examination followed by an Oral Test in the form of an Interview will be conducted by the expert team members of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Those candidates who qualify both will be finally appointed for Assistant Director Jobs.
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
Process To Fill TNPSC Application Form:
- Firstly, willful aspirants must open the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- On the right panel of the home page candidates must move their cursor to the “Notifications” tab and then select on “Latest Notification” option.
- Now select “ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCE (INDUSTRIAL CO-OPERATIVES) IN TAMIL NADU INDUSTRIES SUB.SERVICE” link from the list.
- Now read the opened pdf very carefully.
- After reading satisfied aspirants press on “Apply Online” link.
- Then follow “One Time Registration” tab available in the middle section of the page and then choose suitable option.
- After this fill Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Application Form.
- Now upload all the relevant certificates in scanned manner.
- Finally hit on “Submit” button for finally submission of application form.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Dates To be Noted:
|Closing Date for submission of TNPSC Online Application Form||13/04/2017|
|End Date For Payment of Examination Fee through Bank||17/04/2017|
|TNPSC Exam DatesPaper-I
|16/07/2017 at 10:am to 1:00 pm
16/07/2017 at 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM
Appliers must read the Official Notification and gain all the vital details about TNPSC Recruitment 2017. Keen appliers are suggested to stay in touch with us through our web portal and gain all the details regarding Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Post
Canara Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 101 SO Posts
MP Vyapam Admit Card 2017 – Know Roll No Mahila Paryavekshak vyapam.nic.in
DMRC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Director/JE Job Openings delhimetrorail.com
India Post Office Recruitment 2017 – PA/SA/Postman/MTS indiapost.gov.in
333 Vacancies of Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO) are available!!! A job notice related to TNPSC Recruitment has been published by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Job seekers can make career in Tamil Nadu Government Sector by applying online against TNPSC Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates should submit their application on or before 07/04/2017.
Candidates, who have Diploma and passed Higher Secondary Examination from recognized board to apply against Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017. You may check this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information regarding TNPSC Jobs openings.
Assistant Agricultural Officer: 333 Vacancies
For TNPSC Job, Candidates need to possess Higher Secondary (Plus Two) Examination and two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University.
Want Job After 12th: Check Here
Job hunters, who will be appointed for Assistant Agricultural Officer vacancies against TNPSC Recruitment, will be paid Rs. 5, 200 – 20,200/- (PB2) + 2,800/- Grade Pay.
Download PDF – TNPSC Recruitment Notice
|Name of Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes||18 Years||No Maximum Age Limit|
|“Others” [i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]||18 Years||30 Years|
- For TNPSC Vacancies, candidates are required to pay Registration Fee: Rs. 150/- and Examination Fee: Rs. 150/-.
- Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes, Differently Abled Persons, Destitute Widow, Most Backward Class / Denotified communities, Backward Classes (Other than Muslim), Backward class (Muslim) and Ex-Servicemen don’t need to pay fee.
- Fee is payable by online through Net Banking/credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at SBI / at Indian Bank.
Selection of appliers will be done for TNPSC Recruitment as per their performance in Written Examination and Oral Test in the form of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained in both exams.
Scheme Of Written Examination:
|Subject||Duration of Examination||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Selection|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs.||Others|
|I. Written Examination|
|PAPER I (200 Questions) Agriculture (Diploma Standard)||3 Hours||300||171||228|
|PAPER II (100 Questions) General Studies ( HSC Standard)||2 Hours||200|
|II. Interview and Record||–||70|
Qualify Selection Process with these Tips:
Centres For Examination:
How to fill TNPSC Application Form?
- Interested candidates for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs need to go through the official site that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Choose ‘Notification’ tab from right side and after that select ‘Latest Notification’ tab.
- Select link ‘ASSISTANT AGRICULTURAL OFFICER IN THE TAMIL NADU AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION SUB. SERVICE’ and read complete notification.
- After that come to previous page and select link ‘Apply Online’.
- Press tab ‘One Time Registration’ and after that go to ‘New User’.
- Fill registration form properly and now login to your account.
- Fill online application form properly with required information.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature etc as per requirement.
- Pay your application fee and submit complete application.
- Finally take print out of application form for future use.
- Last date for submission of applications – 07/04/2017
- Last date for payment of Fee – 11/04/2017
Date and Time of Written Examination:
|Sl. No||Paper||Date of Exam||Time of Exam|
|1||Paper – I (Agriculture) (Diploma Standard)||02/07/2017 FN||10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.|
|2||Paper – II (General Studies) (HSC Standard)||02/07/2017 FN||02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M.|
Note: You may get other details concerning TNPSC Recruitment 2017 through official notice that is given above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
An employment notice about TNPSC Recruitment has been circulated by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Brilliant and enthusiastic candidates are invited for the post of Assistant Works Manager. Interested individuals for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 need to submit application form through online process by following steps given here.
To grab job in government sector applicants should send their online application till 29.03.2017. Other information concerning to Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment can be obtained through this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Assistant Works Manager
Aspirants should possess B.E degree in Printing Technology OR minimum general educational qualification from recognized university or institute.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Selected aspirant will get salary of Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- (PB3) per month by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Age Limit for TNPSC Jobs:
- Age should not exceed from 30 Years and should not be less than 18 years as on 01.07.2017.
- Age Relaxation will be given to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCMs), BCMs and Destitute Widows as per the norms of organization.
TNPSC Recruitment Notice – Official Notification
Registration Fee of Rs.50/- need to pay and those who have already registered in One Time Registration system paying have not to pay registration fee.
Written Examination Fee:
Written Examination Fee of Rs.125/- have to be deposit through online mode at the time of submitting the online application
Selection panel of organization will select brilliant candidates on basis of their performance in Written Exam / Personal Interview.
How to fill TNPSC online application form?
- Visit official portal of TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Press ‘Notification’ tab from the right menu bar of home page.
- Choose link ‘ASSISTANT WORKS MANAGER IN THE GOVT. PRESS IN TAMILNADU STATIONERY & PRINTING SERVICE’ and a new page will open.
- Read that PDF completely.
- Select link ‘apply online’.
- Now fill your online application form with required information.
- Upload your passport size documents, photo and signature etc as require.
- At last submit your application and take print out of it for future use.
|Last date for submission of applications||29.03.2017|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India / Indian Bank)||31.03.2017|
Date of Written Examination
|Paper – I (Printing Technology)||25.06.2017|
|Paper – II (General Studies)||25.06.2017|
You may go through other information about TNPSC Recruitment 2017 through official notice. You may bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information time to time.
A most recent vacancy notification has been transmitted regarding TNPSC Recruitment. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites applications from suitable and proficient candidates for 53 posts of Geologist. Job hunters who have required eligibility criteria can apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 before last date that is 21/03/2017.
To get detailed facts about Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment you need to read this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Appliers can submit TNPSC Online Application Form from the official website of university by the help of some necessary steps given below or from direct official link indicated below. Applicants need to go through this web page for rest info….
|Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|Assistant Geologist in Geology and Mining Department||25|
|Assistant Geologist in PWD||15|
|Assistant Geologist in Agricultural Engineering Department||10|
|Geologist in Highways Department||03|
|Assistant Geologist in Geology and Mining Department||A Degree in M.Sc in Geology|
|Assistant Geologist in PWD||Master of Science degree in Geology or Master of Science degree in Applied Geology or Master of Science (Technology) in Hydrogeology|
|Assistant Geologist in Agricultural Engineering Department||A Degree in Geology|
|Geologist in Highways Department||A Degree in M.Sc in Geology|
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Age Limits for TNPSC Jobs:
- Maximum Age of candidates applying should be 30 years whereas minimum age of contenders applying must be 18 years.
- Relaxation in age will be provided to reserved category applier as per Govt. of India rules.
Candidates, who will be shortlisted for Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment, will receive a salary of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 5100/- Grade Pay.
TNPSC Recruitment: Official Notification
Mode of Assortment:
Selection of applicants will based on the basis of performance in interview/ written test/ Oral Test that will be strictly supervised by expert members of organization.
- Registration Fee: Candidate have to pay Registration Fee of Rs 50/- and those who have already registered in one time they are exempted from paying the registration fee.
- Written Examination Fee: For TNPSC Exam you need to pay Rs 100/- through Net Banking/credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at SBI / at Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application.
Method to fill TNPSC Application:
Aspirants who wish to apply have to follow below given directives as it will help you:
- First of all, reach the official website of organization that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- After that, press on “notification” tab that is located on the home page.
- On pressing above stated tab, a new window will appear facing you.
- Now, contenders have to hit on “ASSISTANT GEOLOGIST IN VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS” link.
- Notification will open up in front of you on your computer screen. Read it watchfully.
- Then, press on “apply online” and fill application form correctly with asked details.
- Upload documents / Certificates/ testimonials and a recent passport size photograph.
- In end, recheck it and press on “submit” button.
- Also, retain a copy of it for future use.
- Deadline for submitting online application forms: 21-03-2017
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank: 23-03-2017
- Date of Examination: 24-06-2017 and 25-06-2017
Aspirants may check this Official Link to gain further facts in regard to TNPSC Recruitment 2017. Contenders who are looking for upcoming details are suggested to stay in touch with us on our web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Latest job available!! Apply Now. A notification as TNPSC Recruitment has been announced by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. As per TNPSC notification, online applications are invited from eligible candidates in order to fill 27 vacancies of Hostel Superintendent cum Physical Training Officer. Candidates, seeking for govt. jobs, can apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017.
Keen applicants who are willing to apply for tnpsc.gov.in recruitment, they can submit their application form through online mode on or before 07/03/2017. After that, candidates are advised to submit the application fees before the date of 09/03/2017. The team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is presenting further details of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment, below on this web portal so, Contenders can attain the rest information of TNPSC Jobs, by comprehend the entire page, so have a look!
Hostel Superintendent cum Physical Training Officer: 27 Posts
- Candidates who are willing to apply for TNPSC Vacancy they should have possessed Diploma in Physical Education (OR) Teachers Certificate in Physical Education (Higher Grade) or equivalent from recognized university or institution.
- Candidates must have one years Teaching Experience in required field will be favorable.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Candidates who will be successfully shortlisted for Hostel Superintendent cum Physical Training Officer vacancy, they will attain salary of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/- per month.
Grab TNPSC Recruitment Notification>>> Hit here
|Candidates||Upper Age Limit|
|reserved category||48 years|
Engagement of aspirants will be based on their performance Written Test and Personal Interview which will be taken by the selection committee of recruiting organization.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the required posts they need to submit below mentioned fee:
|Registration fee||Rs.50/- , one-time Registration|
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment?
- Candidates have to visit official website of organization that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- On the homepage you need to press on “Notification” tab.
- Select the “HOSTEL SUPERINTENDENT CUM PHYSICAL TRAINING OFFICER (2013-2014, 2014-2015 &2015-2016) IN T.N. EMP & TRAINING SUB SERVICE ”link.
- By hitting above mentioned link a new page will be opened on your system display, having all the required details related to vacancy.
- Thereafter read all instructions carefully and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the online application form with all required and mandatory details and upload all relevant documents along with duly maintained application form.
- Once the application is being filled completely candidates need to submit Application form and take print out for future references.
- Last date of receipt of the online application forms: 07/03/2017
- Last Date For Payment of The Online Application Fee: 09/03/2017
- Date of Examination: 11/06/2017
Aspirants may check above stated Official Notification to gain other details about TNPSC Recruitment 2017 and get all the upcoming details regarding Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission from our web page that is www.recruitrmentinboxx.com.
Avail Vacancies in Government Sector!! Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced an online notice of Jailor jobs as TNPSC Recruitment. Enthusiastic and hard working candidates are invited to fill these vacant positions through online application forms. Contenders who are interested to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 can grab this excellent opportunity.
Willful contenders who want to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment must submit their filled application form through online mode till 27/01/2017. Moreover you can fetch other significant information about TNPSC Notification by scrolling this page which is well created by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of the Post:
Required Qualification For TNPSC Vacancies:
Candidates who are willing to apply, they must have completed any Degree awarded by any of the University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Age Limitations For Jobs in TNPSC:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 48 years
Pay Scale For TNPSC Jobs:
Recruited Candidates for Jailor posts will receive a consolidated amount of Rs.9300-34800 along with Grade Pay Rs. 4800/- per month from the management authority of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
What You Have to Pay?
- Registration Fee: Rs. 50/-
- Written Examination Fee: Rs. 125/-
- Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes are exempted from this payment.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification: Download PDF File
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected according to the stages of Selection procedure as Physical Requirements as given below. Those who qualify that stage and given the certificate of Physical Fitness will be selected for jobs in Government department.
How To Fill Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Online Application Form?
- In the first step deserving applicants must move to the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Then appliers will direct to the home page and you need to hit on “Notification” tab as given in the middle of the page.
- Now on the opened page aspirants must choose “JAILOR INCLUDED IN THE TAMIL NADU JAIL SERVICE FOR THE YEARS 2013-14 AND 2014-15” link.
- Then applicants must read the whole details mentioned in an advertisement.
- After this appliers have to press on “apply Online” link.
- Then fill an online application form with all the accurate details as prescribed in it.
- Also, upload scanned certificates and testimonials as demanded in the application form.
- Finally press on “Submit” button after completing the application form in all respects.
Essential Dates Taken Into Consideration:
|TNPSC Online Application Form Submission date||27/01/2017|
|Last date to deposit the examination fee||31/01/2017|
|Written Exam date (paper I and Paper II)||15/04/2017|
Candidates who are going to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 are advised to read the official notification very carefully. All the keen visitors can maintain a constant with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal so as to get all the details about jobs in Tamil Nadu.
Grab Government Jobs In Tamil Nadu!! Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has circulated an online employment as TNPSC Recruitment. To fill 12 vacant of Assistant Director Vacancy, online application forms are invited from enthusiastic and dynamic candidates. To avail this remarkable chance candidate can apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017.
Job hunters, who wish to get recruited for jobs in government department, may submit their filled application form before the end date that is 12th January 2017 and complete the procedure of payment of examination fee till 14th January 2017. Moreover you can gain other vital information about TNPSC Notification by just scrolling this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well structured by our team members.
Assistant Director: 12 Vacancies
Educational Qualification for TNPSC Jobs:
Contenders who wish to grab these vacancies must possess Degree in Textile Technology / Degree in M.com / M.A. with Economics / M.Sc., with Mathematics by scoring good marks.
Limitation on Age as on 1st July 2016:
Age of candidates belonging to general category must be 20 years as on 1st July 2016. Age relaxation benefits will be admissible to candidates related to SC/ST/OBC category.
Pay Scale and Grade Pay:
Candidates who get appointed for TNPSC Assistant Director Vacancy will get Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400 from the management authority of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification: Attain Vital Advertisement Details
What You Have to Pay For Registration and Examination?
- Registration Fee: Rs. 50/-
- Written Examination Fee: Rs. 125/-
Mode of Enrollment For Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment:
Candidates will be selected for government jobs through written test and interview which will be planned by the commission to recruit best and proficient candidates. Assortment will be done by selection committee after evaluation the performance.
Check Here: TNPSC Coaching Centers
Valuable Steps to Fill TNPSC Application Form:
- In the first step aspirants must login the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- At the home page you need to select the “One-time Registration” located on the home page.
- After this aspirants must choose the link “ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF HANDLOOM AND TEXTILES / SUPERINTENDENT, GARMENTS AND HOLDALL MAKING UNIT, VELLORE IN TAMIL NADU APPROVED SCHOOLS AND VIGILANCE SERVICE”.
- Read the complete details and after that candidates must press on “apply” button available on the next page.
- After this new users must login by entering all the details such as Login ID and Password.
- Then an online application form will be appeared and you need to fill it with accurate details.
- Upload scanned latest photograph and signature as per given in the notification.
- In the last step contenders should submit the application form by hitting on “Submit” button.
Important Dates Taken Into Consideration:
|Closing date to submit TNPSC online application form||12th January 2017|
|Last date For payment of Examination fee||14th January 2017|
|TNPSC Exam Date||08th April 2017|
Appliers may get full fledge information about TNPSC Recruitment 2017 by reading the Official Notification. Contenders are advised to stay in link with us through web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to avail all important details about vacancies in government sector.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification||PSC Notification|
|TNPSC Group 2 Notification||TNPSC Group 4 Notification|
|TNPSC Syllabus||TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus|
|TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus||TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus|