Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has circulated a vacancy Notification named as TNPSC Recruitment. The Commission is in search of eligible individuals to get them hire on 14 vacant posts of Assistant Conservator of Forests. Those aspirants, who fulfill the qualification norms, may apply for TNPSC ACF Recruitment through online mode. The closing date for applying online is 09/10/2017. Applicants may grab mire details about TNPSC Recruitment 2017 by going through the below section of this page.
This Page Contains:
|TNPSC Jobs Details||Qualification Norms|
|Age Conditions||Stipend Details|
|Applying Process for Assistant Conservator of Forest TNPSC 2017||Important Date|
Applicants can apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment by visiting the official link of commission. Only online applications will be accepted by the commission. Aspirants, who don’t know that how can they apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 must follow the statements mentioned below on this page, which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Assistant Conservator of Forests
- Number of Vacancy: 14
Eligibility Criteria Required for TNPSC Assistant Conservator Recruitment 2017:
Before applying against TNPSC Assistant Notification 2017, you should know about the qualification norms. So have a look on the norms for eligibility mentioned below:
Applicants should possess Bachelor’s Degree in concerned stream or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University or Institution with good academic records.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Age Norms as on 01/07/2017 for Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment:
Salary Scale for TNPSC ACF Vacancy:
Applicants, successfully selected for TNPSC Assistant Conservator of Forests (ACF) Recruitment 2017 will get Rs. 15600-39100/- as monthly remuneration with further benefits and allowances as according to the rules and regulations.
What the Amount of Fee you have to Pay:
Mode of Selection:
Selection of applicants for TNPSC Recruitment will be made on the performances in following process:
- TNPSC Exam:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview
Take Help From Here:
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment?
Aspirants, who want to apply against TNPSC Notification, may follow some of these below mentioned steps:
- First of all you must visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Notifications” tab, available at the mid of home page.
- On the next page you must select the appropriate link, related to the same post.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the details about the job. You need to read it carefully.
- After wards you must come back to the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link, available in front of suitable post.
- Application form will be appeared on your digital screen; you must fill it carefully and upload the required documents in respective blanks and at last hit on “submit” tab.
- Don’t forget to take a hard copy of filled application form for future use.
Apply Now >> TNPSC Online Application Form
|Closing Date for Applying Online||09/10/2017|
|Last Date for payment of TNPSC forest exam 2017 (prelim Exam Fee)||11/10/2017|
|Prelim Exam Held on||17/12/2017|
|Main Examination||The date will be announce after declaration of TNPSC Result|
Applicants may go through the Official Link to get rest details about TNPSC Recruitment 2017–2018. You must stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates. Applicants having any query related to this page, may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Latest PSC Notification||TNPSC Exam Time Table|
|TNPSC Admit Card||TNPSC Notification|
|TNPSC Counselling||State PSC Exam 2017–2018|
|TNPSC Result 2017–2018||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
A job notice stated as TNPSC Recruitment has asserted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Organization is going to fill up 31 vacant posts for Statistician in different departments. Interested contenders who want to enhance their career in government sector; they may clutch this opportunity. All those who find themselves eligible according to the below given information, they can apply online for TNPSC Recruitment 2017.
Candidates, who are interested for jobs in government department, may submit TNPSC application form for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 through online mode on or before the last date that is 03-10-2017. For acquiring detailed information regarding form Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment, you need to read this page which is created for by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Statistician in Medical Education Department||30|
|Statistician in Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy Department||01|
Candidate may possess Degree with Statistics as main subject or Degree in Mathematics with Statistics/ Degree in Economics with Statistics as ancillary subject from any recognized University or Institution.
Beside this, Applicants must have knowledge of Tamil Language.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Salary Details for TNPSC Jobs:
Candidates, who are appointed, will get an impressive amount of salary that is Rs. 9,300- 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,400/- per month which will be offered by the organization.
- The age of participating candidates should between 18 years to 30 years (as on 01.07.2017).
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per Govt. rules.
Mode of Appointment:
Appointment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in written exam/ oral test and Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
- Registration Fee: Candidate have to pay Registration Fee of Rs 150/- and those who have already registered in one time on or after 01.03.2017 they are exempted from paying the registration fee.
- Written Examination Fee: For TNPSC Exam you need to pay Rs 150/- through Net Banking/credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at SBI / at Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application.
TNPSC Exam Pattern:
SCHEME FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) (OMR METHOD) AND ORAL TEST:-
|Minimum Qualifying Marks
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs,
MBCs/DCs, BCs and
Degree standard (200 Questions)
Statistics (Code No.274)
To download PDF: TNPSC Recruitment Notification
Procedure to fill TNPSC Online Application Form:
- First of all, applicants, you need to visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Now, move to “Notifications” section and Press “Latest Notification” which is given at the right of the home page.
- After that, select “STATISTICIAN IN MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT AND STATISTICIAN IN INDIAN MEDICINE & HOMEOPATHY DEPARTMENT” link
- Then read the official notification carefully.
- After reading the notification, select “Apply Online” link
- Then, fill the online application form with complete details in correct manner.
- You need to upload your recent photograph, signature & Documents (if required).
- Now, press on “Submit” button.
- At last, take a print out of it for future reference.
|Date of TNPSC Notification||05.09.2017|
|Last date for submission of application||03.10.2017|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank||05.10.2017|
|Date of Written Examination|
|Paper – I (Subject Paper)||26.11.2017 FN||10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|Paper – II (General Studies)||26.11.2017 AN||02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M|
You may check Official Link to download information related to TNPSC Recruitment 2017–2018. Keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com or also bookmark this page by using Control + D.
According to Notification No. 19 /2017 which is TNPSC Recruitment, there is 54 vacant seats are available for the post of Assistant. For filling these vacant seats, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission wants to hire eligible contenders for which online applications are invited. Interested aspirants who want to get recruit for TNPSC vacancy can submit applications through online mode by visiting its official website that is tnpsc.gov.in. Aspirants who want to grab TNPC jobs have to apply on or before 26-09-2017 for TNPSC Recruitment 2017.
The selection of eligible contenders will be done based on written test for which candidates are required to deposit examination. Apart this, applicants also have to deposit application fee while submit application form of which details are given below. You may fetch more information regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2018 from this page which is well maintained by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Category||No. Of Seats|
Applying contenders for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission jobs should have done Bachelor’s Degree of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. Also applying aspirants must have an approved probationer in the post held by them in the parent department and with service experience is not less than three years after acquiring Bachelor’s Degree either in the category of Junior Assistant or in the category of Assistant or in both the categories put together, in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service or in the Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service as on 01-08-2017.
Age Limitations For TN PSC Vacancy:
Aspirants who are all set to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission vacancies should aware about age limitations which is well described in below section of the page. So, applicants are advised to move their cursor in below direction of the page.
|Category of Applicants||Maximum Age|
|Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyar) and Scheduled Tribes||35 Years|
|Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims)||30 Years|
|“Others” [ i.e Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and Backward Classes (Muslims)|
Employment News- New Updates: Helps You To Find Latest Recruitment
Appointed contenders for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruitment will be get an impressive amount as monthly salary of Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2600/-(PB1) which will be paid by the organization.
Procedure of selection for Tamil Nadu Jobs:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to conduct written examination for selection of skilled and eligible contenders. On the basis of marks obtained in written exam, aspirants will be selected for TN PSC vacancy.
Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Pattern:
Candidates who are searching exam pattern or have little bit nervousness about nature of exam are advised to scroll down this page. Here, we have give proper Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission exam pattern.
|Subject||Duration of Examination||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying marks for selection for all communities|
|Written Examination (Single Paper) General Studies (100 Questions) (Degree Standard) (75 Questions) Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (S.S.L.C. Std.) (25 Questions)||3 Hours||150||90|
|General Tamil / General
English (S.S.L.C. Std.) (100 Questions) (Total – 200 Questions)
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Centre of TNPSC Examination:
Contenders may check exam centers of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission examination here.
- Chennai: 0100
- Coimbatore: 0200
- Madurai: 1000
- Applicants have to pay examination fee of Rs.100/- only which will be deposited through online mode by using Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application.
- Applicants are required to register by paying one time registration fee of Rs. Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application.
Also Read Out here: TNPSC Current Affairs
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, applying contenders have to visit official website that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Hit on “notification” tab present at center of the home page.
- A new page will be opened at your screen from where you are required to hit on “Assistant in the Departments of Secretariat (Other Than Law And Finance)” link.
- Read complete page for gaining info about job requirement which will be opened after hitting on above said link.
- Now, come back on previous page and tap on “apply online” button which has written in front of notification.
- For applying for above prescribed post, you are required to hit on “One Time Registration” tab available at next page.
- Those contenders who have already registered are needed to tap on “Already One Time Registered Candidates / Primary Stage Of One Time Registration” tab.
- Otherwise, new users have to select “new user” tab.
- Now, fill TNPSC application form with all your essential details in proper manner.
- Below after, hit on “submit” button present at the last of the page.
- At last, you should take print out copy of application form and enclosed it an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of….” And send it at below mentioned address.
TNPSC Recruitment – Get Official Notification
- To, The Commission’s Office
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Tamil Nadu 600003
Find Latest: Tamil Nadu Jobs
|Date of Notification||31-08-2017|
|TNPSC Apply Online 2017 Last Date||26-09-2017|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||28-09-2017|
|Last date for submitting NOC and copy of online application||20-10-2017|
|Date and Time of Written Examination||25-11-2017 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
You may go through Official Link given on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates about TNPSC Recruitment 2017–2018.