|Number Of Vacant Seats||More Details|
|Social Case Work Expert||Get Details|
|Assistant Director||Get Details|
Online Notice has been professed by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission to select skilled contenders through TNPSC Recruitment. Written Exam/Interview has been planned by the commission to fill Social Case Work Expert jobs. Most eligible aspirants can apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 by following the online process structured below.
Get These Details On This Page:
|Name Of Position||Qualification Requirements For Expert Notice|
|Age Limitation||Salary Structure For TNPSC Job|
|Application Fee Payable By Contenders||Mode Of Appointment|
Process To Fill TNPSC Online Application
Result oriented candidates who wish to get enroll for www.tnpsc.gov.in Recruitment, they must submit an online application form before the last date that is 02/02/2017. Here the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have modified this page to provide you all the essential details regarding TNPSC Notification.
Social Case Work Expert
Required Qualifications For TNPSC Vacancy:
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment, they must have posses a Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in social work / social service / social science /Criminology / Sociology /Andragogy (Adult Education).
Searching For More Post Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Minimum and Maximum Age Criteria:
|Category of Applicants||Min. Age||Max. Age|
|For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (Other than Muslim) Destitute Windows of all Castes||23 Years||No age Limit|
|“For Others” (i.e Applications Not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (Other than Muslim) Destitute Windows of all Castes||40 Years (must not have Completed)
TNPSC Recruitment Notification: Get PDF File
Impressive Salary Offered to Enrolled Contenders:
Candidates who will be selected for TNPSC vacancies will get Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a Grade Pay 4300/- per month from the management authority of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
What should be Paid By Contenders?
- One Time Registration Fee: Rs. 50/-
- Examination fee: Rs. 100/-
- This Examination Fee can be submit through Net Banking/credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at SBI / at Indian Bank.
Method of Appointment For Social Case Work Expert Jobs:
Contenders who qualify Written Exam, Interview will be enrolled for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs. Final selection will be done by the selection committee of commission to fill latest jobs in Tamil Nadu.
Do You Know: How to Crack Interview
Scheme Of Examination (Objective Type) And Oral Test:
Single paper covering the following subjects in Degree standard (200 items)(Code No.216)
|Paper-II General Studies (Degree standard) (100 items)||2 hours||200|
|Interview and Records||70|
**171 marks required to qualify Paper I and II for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs candidates.
**227 marks required to qualify Paper I and II for other category candidates.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test:
Way to Fill Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Online Application form:
- Aspirants who are eagar to apply for vacancies in government sector can go ahead and open the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission official website that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Then follow ‘Notifications’ section as located at right side of the home page and select “Latest Notifications” link.
- After this candidates hit on the link “SOCIAL CASE WORK EXPERT IN TAMILNADU JAIL SUBORDINATE SERVICE” given on the next page.
- Now the instruction page will open containing all the essential information and you need to go through it.
- After reading the details, satisfied aspirants must hit on “Apply Online” and press on “One Time Registration”.
- Now candidates proceed to the next step, if candidates are a “New User” or “Already Registered” must login and fill online application form.
- Then upload all the digital certificates and testimonials as prescribed in an application form.
- Lastly press on “submit” button after completing the application form in all respects.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Closing Date to Apply online||02/02/2017|
|Last date to deposit the registration and examination fee||04/02/ 2017|
TNPSC Exam Centre: –
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission exam will be held in Chennai centre only.
- Candidates can check Official Notification to fetch the complete acknowledgement related to TNPSC Recruitment 2017.
- You can access directly information about career government jobs by visiting the web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Avail Vacancies in Government Sector!! Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced an online notice of Jailor jobs as TNPSC Recruitment. Enthusiastic and hard working candidates are invited to fill these vacant positions through online application forms. Contenders who are interested to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 can grab this excellent opportunity.
Willful contenders who want to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment must submit their filled application form through online mode till 27/01/2017. Moreover you can fetch other significant information about TNPSC Notification by scrolling this page which is well created by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of the Post:
Required Qualification For TNPSC Vacancies:
Candidates who are willing to apply, they must have completed any Degree awarded by any of the University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Age Limitations For Jobs in TNPSC:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 48 years
Pay Scale For TNPSC Jobs:
Recruited Candidates for Jailor posts will receive a consolidated amount of Rs.9300-34800 along with Grade Pay Rs. 4800/- per month from the management authority of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
What You Have to Pay?
- Registration Fee: Rs. 50/-
- Written Examination Fee: Rs. 125/-
- Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes are exempted from this payment.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification: Download PDF File
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected according to the stages of Selection procedure as Physical Requirements as given below. Those who qualify that stage and given the certificate of Physical Fitness will be selected for jobs in Government department.
How To Fill Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Online Application Form?
- In the first step deserving applicants must move to the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Then appliers will direct to the home page and you need to hit on “Notification” tab as given in the middle of the page.
- Now on the opened page aspirants must choose “JAILOR INCLUDED IN THE TAMIL NADU JAIL SERVICE FOR THE YEARS 2013-14 AND 2014-15” link.
- Then applicants must read the whole details mentioned in an advertisement.
- After this appliers have to press on “apply Online” link.
- Then fill an online application form with all the accurate details as prescribed in it.
- Also, upload scanned certificates and testimonials as demanded in the application form.
- Finally press on “Submit” button after completing the application form in all respects.
Essential Dates Taken Into Consideration:
|TNPSC Online Application Form Submission date||27/01/2017|
|Last date to deposit the examination fee||31/01/2017|
|Written Exam date (paper I and Paper II)||15/04/2017|
Candidates who are going to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 are advised to read the official notification very carefully. All the keen visitors can maintain a constant with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal so as to get all the details about jobs in Tamil Nadu.
Grab Government Jobs In Tamil Nadu!! Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has circulated an online employment as TNPSC Recruitment. To fill 12 vacant of Assistant Director Vacancy, online application forms are invited from enthusiastic and dynamic candidates. To avail this remarkable chance candidate can apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017.
Job hunters, who wish to get recruited for jobs in government department, may submit their filled application form before the end date that is 12th January 2017 and complete the procedure of payment of examination fee till 14th January 2017. Moreover you can gain other vital information about TNPSC Notification by just scrolling this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well structured by our team members.
Assistant Director: 12 Vacancies
Educational Qualification for TNPSC Jobs:
Contenders who wish to grab these vacancies must possess Degree in Textile Technology / Degree in M.com / M.A. with Economics / M.Sc., with Mathematics by scoring good marks.
Limitation on Age as on 1st July 2016:
Age of candidates belonging to general category must be 20 years as on 1st July 2016. Age relaxation benefits will be admissible to candidates related to SC/ST/OBC category.
Pay Scale and Grade Pay:
Candidates who get appointed for TNPSC Assistant Director Vacancy will get Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400 from the management authority of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification: Attain Vital Advertisement Details
What You Have to Pay For Registration and Examination?
- Registration Fee: Rs. 50/-
- Written Examination Fee: Rs. 125/-
Mode of Enrollment For Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment:
Candidates will be selected for government jobs through written test and interview which will be planned by the commission to recruit best and proficient candidates. Assortment will be done by selection committee after evaluation the performance.
Check Here: TNPSC Coaching Centers
Valuable Steps to Fill TNPSC Application Form:
- In the first step aspirants must login the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- At the home page you need to select the “One-time Registration” located on the home page.
- After this aspirants must choose the link “ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF HANDLOOM AND TEXTILES / SUPERINTENDENT, GARMENTS AND HOLDALL MAKING UNIT, VELLORE IN TAMIL NADU APPROVED SCHOOLS AND VIGILANCE SERVICE”.
- Read the complete details and after that candidates must press on “apply” button available on the next page.
- After this new users must login by entering all the details such as Login ID and Password.
- Then an online application form will be appeared and you need to fill it with accurate details.
- Upload scanned latest photograph and signature as per given in the notification.
- In the last step contenders should submit the application form by hitting on “Submit” button.
Important Dates Taken Into Consideration:
|Closing date to submit TNPSC online application form||12th January 2017|
|Last date For payment of Examination fee||14th January 2017|
|TNPSC Exam Date||08th April 2017|
Appliers may get full fledge information about TNPSC Recruitment 2017 by reading the Official Notification. Contenders are advised to stay in link with us through web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to avail all important details about vacancies in government sector.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification||PSC Notification|
|TNPSC Group 2 Notification||TNPSC Group 4 Notification|
|TNPSC Syllabus||TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus|
|TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus||TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus|