Tamil Nadu Public service commission wants to hire 66 candidates for the vacant positions of Lab Asst/Commissioner. TNPSC Recruitment process has been started, so those candidates who fulfill the required criteria can apply for TNPSC jobs.
To apply for the TNPSC job, applicants are required to fill the TNPSC application form through online mode. They can submit their application form for the post of Lab Asst before the 21-02-2018. For the Commissioner post, last date is 11-02-2018.
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Details|
|31/01/2018||TNPSC Recruitment||TNPSC Lab Asst/ Commissioner Posts 66||12th||21/02/2018||See Notification|
Appliers will select on the basis of their performance in the written examination. Shortlisted candidates will go for the document verification which is further followed by the counselling procedure.
For more details about the TNPSC Recruitment 2018, you just need to read this page which is created by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
- For the Lab Asst vacancies, candidates should Pass in Higher Secondary Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Botany & Zoology as subjects.
- If you are applying for Commissioner Jobs, then you should have a degree of M.A in relevant field or any degree from recognized university.
What is the Required Age Limitation?
- Minimum age for the Tamil Nadu public service commission Lab Asst recruitment should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years.
- For the Tamil Nadu public service commission Commissioner Recruitment, their Maximum age should not be more than 30 years.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- as registration fee and Rs. 100/- as examination fee.
Direct Links To Get TNPSC Recruitment Official Notification
|For the Laboratory Assistant||Get PDF|
|For Assistant Commissioner||Get PDF|
What Is The Salary Structure For TNPSC Vacancy?
Appointed candidates through TNPSC Lab Asst recruitment process will get Rs. 19,500- 62,000 /- and selected aspirants for the TNPSC Commissioner Recruitment will be paid of Rs.56100-177500/-
What Is The Selection Procedure Of TNPSC Vacancies?
Candidates applying for Tamil Nadu public service commission recruitment will have to go through the written examination. On the basis of their marks in the written examination, candidates will be shortlisted for the document verification which is followed by the counselling.
Take Help From Here:
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment:
To apply for the टीएनपीएससी भर्ती, candidates should go through the below mentioned steps on this page, please have a look..!!
- First of all you should visit the official website of the organization which is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- After that you need to hit the “Notifications” link which is mentioned in the middle of the home page.
- Then press the link of “LABORATORY ASSISTANT IN FORENSIC SCIENCE DEPARTMENT” or “ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER OF LABOUR INCLUDED IN TAMILNADU LABOUR SERVICE”
- Now TNPSC Recruitment notification will be open on your computer screen in the form of PDF.
- Then you should read the advertisement carefully and check the eligibility.
- Now hit the “Apply Online” link and fill the online application form.
- After that you need to upload the necessary documents like signature and photograph.
- At last you need to recheck the filled application form and hit the submit button.
- Now your application form has been submitted successfully and you can take printout of it for future use.
Find More: Tamil Nadu Jobs
TNPSC Important Dates:
|Post Name||Last Date to Apply||Exam Dates|
|For the Laboratory Assistant||21.02.2018||06.05.2018|
Get the complete details regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2018 from this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. For more updates about the same you can check the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment||TNPSC Group 7 Notification|
|Latest PSC Notification||TNPSC Exam Time Table|
|TNPSC Admit Card||TNPSC Notification|
|TNPSC Counselling||TNPSC Result|