TNPSC VAO Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is invited application form for TNPSC VAO Recruitment. For 494 vacant positions of Village Administrative Officer (VAO) Posts..!!! Contenders who are interested in the Govt. jobs can apply against this notification by filling TNPSC VAO Application Form through online mode before 13.12.2017. If you want to acquire more points regarding TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2017 then must check this page section.
Candidates who were eagerly waiting for Vacancies in Government Sector they are informed that a TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2018 has been advertised and it is great chance for them to make their desire come true. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided more details of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment on this page so please have a look…!!!!
TNPSC VAO Recruitment
Name of the Post:
Village Administrative Officer (VAO)- 494 Vacancies
- Willing candidates must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz. Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.
- Moreover, should have adequate knowledge of Tamil Language.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Age Limitation for TNPSC Jobs:
|Category||Age (in Years)|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all castes||21-40|
|“Others” [i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]||21-30|
After selection the applicants who will be recruited successfully will get an impressive and outstanding amount of Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- + 2,400-G.P per month by the organization.
Fees for TNPSC Vacancies:
|One – Time Registration fee||Candidate have to pay Registration Fee of Rs 150/- and those who have already registered in one time they are exempted from paying the registration fee.|
|Examination Fee||For TNPSC Exam you need to pay Rs 100/- through Net Banking/credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at SBI / at Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application.|
Applying candidates for TNPSC Vacancy have to submit their online application form. After that candidates have to participate in Interview/ Written Test/ Counselling.
Scheme of Written Examination (Objective Type) (OMR Method):
|Subject||Duration of Examination||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection|
|Single Paper in the following subjects in SSLC standard-
General studies: 75 items
Aptitude Test: 25 items
General Tamil / General English: 100 items
Check Related Links:
Way to submit TNPSC VAO Online Application Form for TNPSC Recruitment:
- Candidate who want to apply they must go through the official website that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Then go through “Notifications” tab available on the home page.
- Then press on “COMBINED CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION-IV(GROUP-IV)” link for which you are willing to apply.
- Then Read it in a suitable way.
- After that, candidate should press the link of “Online Application form”.
- Fill online Application Form with complete details
- Upload all relevant documents in support of date of birth, caste, qualification etc.
- Scan your recent passport size photograph and signature if applicable.
- Take a preview of the complete form and hit on “submit” tab.
- You must take a print out of the form for future reference.
|Date of TNPSC VAO Notification||14.11.2017|
|Last date for submission of application||13.12.2017|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank||15.12.2017|
|Date of Written Examination||11.2.2018 FN|
Get More: Tamil Nadu Jobs
For obtaining more details related to TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2018 candidates can check above given Official Notification Link which is provided for your comfort by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
For latest updates you can follow us on Facebook and Google plus or use our free email service also.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|TNPSC VAO Answer Key||TNPSC Notification|
|TNPSC Syllabus||TNPSC One Time Online Registration Form|
|TNPSC Exam Time Table||TNPSC Hall Ticket`|
|Latest PSC Notification||PSC Question Papers|