TNTET Application Form
Government of Tamilnadu is on the Move to recruit huge no candidates as Teachers. TNTET Application Form can be submitted by all willing and qualified candidates. You may check complete TNTET Notification before applying for Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. Candidates may forward their TNTET Application Form 2017 till date of closing that is stated below and Tamilnadu TET Exam will be held in the month of August 2017.
Government of Tamilnadu, Teachers Recruitment Board executes this examination for appointing eligible candidates as teacher for classes I to VIII in Schools of the Central Government, unaided private schools, and schools owned and managed by the State Government /local bodies and aided schools. To get more about details related to Tamilnadu TET Application Form keep visiting this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. In the below section of this page, we have listed up all info in detail for your convenience.
TNTET Application Form
Tamilnadu TET Application Form Submission Procedure:
Applicants may follow below given points to apply online easily:
Log On To The Official Portal:
- In first move appliers have to visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board that is trb.tn.nic.in.
- Now go through suitable link, which matches to your requirement.
Read Given Info:
- Now read all the details from Tamilnadu TET Notification such as eligibility condition, required documents, procedure of filling application and Registration fee etc.
- After reading complete information, you need to come back to previous page.
Fill Application Form:
- Now candidates have to choose suitable link for filling online form.
- Fill all details completely and don’t fill incorrect information.
Upload Required Documents:
- After filling application form, upload scanned copies of snap and documents as required.
- Format and size of all documents should not be more than as mentioned in official notice.
Pay Application Fee:
- The Examination fee is Rs. 500/- for all the candidates except SC/ ST candidates.
- For SC/ ST and Differently Abled category examination fees is Rs. 250/-.
Submit & Take Hard Copy:
- Now submit application online within the given time period before the last date
- Applicants must take the hard copy of online submitted form for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Application Form Info:
- TNTET I Exam for Lower Primary Teacher (Class I to V) in TN Govt. Schools
- TNTET II Exam for Upper Primary Teacher (Class VI to VIII) in TN Govt. Schools
- NTET Exam for Secondary Teacher in Tamilnadu Board Govt. Schools
For TET Class 1 to 5: Contenders must have completed their BTC, B.Ed, or Nursery Teacher Training Degree, or else having 2 years BTC in Urdu.
For TET Class 6 to 8: Appliers must complete their Graduation with aggregate 45 % marks along with 2 year Diploma in Education or else passed out B.Ed with 50 % marks or have 4 year special Education Diploma with 50% marks.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Candidates’ age should not be less than 18 years where as the maximum age is according to the government norms.
- Candidate will be selected on the basis of the performance given by them in the written exam.
- Contender will also get selected according to the cut off marks set by the department.
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
- Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamilnadu will going to conduct the TNTET Exam 2017 in 66 Educational District Headquarters.
- The board will increase or decrease the examination center based on the number of applicants.
TNTET Exam Pattern:
Exam Pattern for (Paper 1):
|S. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs each||30 marks each||90 minutes|
Check Here: Detailed Tamilnadu TET Syllabus
Pattern (Paper 2):
|S. No.||Subjects||Total Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs each||30 Marks each||90 minutes|
|2||Language I (compulsory)|
|3||Language II (compulsory)|
|4-(i)||For Mathematics and Science teacher||60 MCQs||60 Marks|
|4-(ii)||For Social Science teacher:||60 MCQs||60 Marks|
|Important Announcement||Dates In 2017|
|Date of starting of application form||Month of June 2017|
|Last date for filling application form||Month of July 2017|
|TNTET Paper 1 Exam Date||2nd week of August 2017|
|TNTET Paper 2 Exam Date||August 2017|
|Result announced on||October 2017|
In order to obtain more information in detail about TNTET Application Form 2017, contenders may visit this Official Link. If you don’t want to miss any information, you are suggested to bookmark this page as we will update this page shortly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Online Teaching Jobs in India||TET Entrance Exam|
|How To Become Teacher||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|