TNTET Application Form
Government of Tamilnadu is going to conduct Tamilnadu Teachers Eligibility Test on 06.10.2018 & 07.10.2018. Aspirants interested to appear for TNTET 2018 shall first have to fill TNTET Application Form before the last date
Candidates will get complete details of Tamilnadu Teachers Eligibility Test such as important dates from below section of this page. Only those candidates who satisfy eligibility norms can fill TNTET Application Form 2018.
Get TNTET 2018 Notification Here
Government of Tamilnadu, Teachers Recruitment Board executes this examination for appointing eligible candidates as teacher for classes I to VIII in Schools of the Central Government, unaided private schools, and schools owned and managed by the State Government /local bodies and aided schools.
If you want to attain detailed information such as eligibility criteria, admission process, applying procedure related to Tamilnadu TET Application Form then you may scroll down this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TNTET Application Form
Tamil Nadu TET Exam Application Form Submission Procedure:
Applicants may follow below given points to fill TNTET 2018 Application Form Form easily:
Log On To The Official Portal:
- In first move appliers have to visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board that is trb.tn.nic.in.
- Now go through “Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) – 2018” link, which matches to your requirement.
Read TNTET 2018 Notification Carefully:
- Now read all the details from Tamilnadu TET Notification such as eligibility condition, required documents, procedure of filling application and Registration fee etc.
- After reading complete information, you need to come back to previous page.
Fill TNTET Application Form 2018:
- Now candidates have to choose suitable link for filling Online TNTET Application Form.
- Fill all details completely and don’t fill incorrect information in the TNTET 2018 Application Form.
Check Here: How To Become A Teacher, Basic Requirements
Upload Required Documents:
- After filling TNTET Online Application Form, upload scanned copies of snap and documents as required.
- Format and size of all documents should not be more than as mentioned in official notice.
Pay Tamil Nadu TET Exam Application Fee:
|For general category candidates||Rs.500/-|
|SC / ST candidates||Rs.250/-|
Applicants are needed to submit the application fee using the online method through debit card/ credit card and net banking.
Submit & Take Hard Copy:
- Now submit TN Teacher Eligibility Test Application within the given time period before the last date
- Applicants must take the hard copy of online submitted form for future use.
Know Here: 5 Historical Teachers Who Changed the World
List of Required Documents:
- Demand Draft or Challan in case of offline payment or System generated form in case of online payment.
- Certificate in support of the category
- Self attested copy of Caste certificate (for SC / ST / OBC category candidates only)
- Self attested copy of the disability certificate
- Mark-sheet/ certificate from 10th to P.G. Degree, NET / JRF / Fellowship award letters etc
- NOC / sponsorship letter from present employer, if employed
- Marksheets of courses
Application Form Info:
- TNTET I Exam for Lower Primary Teacher (Class I to V) in TN Govt. Schools
- TNTET II Exam for Upper Primary Teacher (Class VI to VIII) in TN Govt. Schools
- TNTET Exam for Secondary Teacher in Tamilnadu Board Govt. Schools
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
TNTET Eligibility Criteria:
For TET Class 1 to 5: Contenders must have completed their BTC, B.Ed, or Nursery Teacher Training Degree, or else having 2 years BTC in Urdu.
For TET Class 6 to 8: Appliers must complete their Graduation with aggregate 45 % marks along with 2 year Diploma in Education or else passed out B.Ed with 50 % marks or have 4 year special Education Diploma with 50% marks.
Check Tamil Nadu TET Exam Criteria: TNTET Eligibility
The age limit of applying candidates should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 38 years.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test which will be organized by the selection panel of the Teachers Recruitment Board.
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test will include of 2 parts that is paper I and Paper II. The applicants need to perform their best and score the minimum 60% marks to crack the exam.
Directly Get Here: TNTET Hall Ticket
- Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamilnadu will going to conduct the TNTET Exam 2018 in 66 Educational District Headquarters.
- The board will increase or decrease the examination center based on the number of applicants.
TNTET Exam Pattern:
TN TET Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
|S. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs each||30 marks each||90 minutes|
TN TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
|S. No.||Subjects||Total Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs each||30 Marks each||90 minutes|
|2||Language I (compulsory)|
|3||Language II (compulsory)|
|4-(i)||For Mathematics and Science teacher||60 MCQs||60 Marks|
|4-(ii)||For Social Science teacher:||60 MCQs||60 Marks|
Check Here: Detailed Tamilnadu TET Syllabus
|Availability Of Tamil Nadu TET Notification||1st week of July 2018|
|Closing Date for submit the TNTET 2018 Application Form||March 2018|
|Closing Date for Receipt of Application Form||March 2018|
|TNTET 2018 Exam Date||06.10.2018 & 07.10.2018|
|TNTET 2018 Result||November 2018|
In order to obtain more information in detail about TNTET Application Form 2018, contenders need to keep in touch with this web portal. If you don’t want to miss any information regarding TN Teachers Eligibility Test Notification, you are suggested to bookmark this page as we will update this page shortly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|TN TET Result||TET Entrance Exam|
|Tamil Nadu Jobs||Online Teaching Jobs in India|
|More Government Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Part Time Teaching Jobs|