It is mandatory to satisfy TNTET Eligibility before getting register against Tamil Nadu TET Exam. For the easiness of the aspirants, we have gathered here complete Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test Eligibility Criteria and various other requirements on this single page. Basically, TNTET is an Indian Entrance Examination and the best platform for them who want to grab teaching jobs in government schools. If you are one of them, then must check the complete TNTET Eligibility 2018 as Qualification needed, age criteria and more from here.
Teachers Recruitment Board, Chennai set some requirements for the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test. Candidates, who will satisfy given eligibility criteria and apply for this test, may get chance to chance to work in schools of Tamil Nadu. After qualifying Paper I, you can work as Secondary Grade Teacher for classes I to V and after Paper II, you can work as Teacher in VI to VIII Class.
TNTET Paper 1 Eligibility 2018:
- Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary Course (10+2 Pattern) along with Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education from a Recognized Teacher Training Institute / DIET.
- Those, who have passed D.T.Ed., from States other than Tamil Nadu, their certificate will be verified before Certificate Verification.
- Candidates, who are matching with the eligibility criteria can get appointment as Secondary Grade Teacher for classes I to V (except Visually Impaired Candidates).
- Aspirants, , who are in Final Year Examination of D.E.Ed during the current Academic Year (2018-2019), are also eligible to participate for TNTET Paper I.
- These candidates should pass their exam in the current Academic Year (2018-2019) itself and should produce the certificated of the course at time of Verification of documents.
- Those, who will not produce their documents, shall not be considered eligible for the Tamilnadu Teacher Recruitment Process. TET certificate will be given to these candidates after producing D.E.Ed., Diploma Certificate.
Must Check: TNTET Application Form
TNTET Paper 2 Eligibility 2018:
- Aspirants, who have passed out Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt.) with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography as major subjects in their Degree course or a Degree with any one of the equivalent subjects from a Recognized University under 10+2+3 Pattern and a Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed.) from a recognized University are eligible for Paper II.
- These candidates can participate for appointment as Graduate Teacher Eligibility Test. Those, who have done B.Lit., (Tamil) degree should possess either B.Ed. or D.T.Ed. or TPT.
- Students, who are in Final Year Examination of B.Ed. at time of the current Academic Year (2016 – 2017) can participate for the Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test Paper II.
- After completion of the course in the Year 2018-2019, candidates have to show B.Ed., Certificate at time of Document Verification.
- Candidates, who will be failed to produce documents, shall not be considered eligible for the recruitment.
- After verification of the B.Ed., Degree Certificate, candidates will be given TET certificate.
Age of applying candidates should not be below 18 years and exceed from 40 years as on the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2018. Upper age limit can be relaxed for reserved category as per rules of organization.
TNTET Exam 2018
Teachers Recruitment Board, Chennai conducts Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) to check the skills of the candidates. On the basis of marks of appliers in Paper I and Paper II, he/ she can teach the students of I to XII. By Paper I, qualified candidates can teach to Class I to V and by Paper II, Class VI to VIII.
Get Complete Detailed: Tamil Nadu TET Syllabus
Note: You may get details about TNTET Eligibility 2018 by going through the direct link that is tuned above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates time to time. If you want to get other details about Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test, you may visit our web portal. If you have any query regarding information given below, please ask in comment box that is given below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs||Online Teaching Jobs in India|
|TN TET Hall Ticket||TET Entrance Exam|
|How To Become Teacher||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|