Written Recruitment Exam is to be conducted for Sub Inspector vacancies under Tamil Nadu Police. Those candidates who have enrolled for scheduled exam can now check their TNUSRB Syllabus for their test through this page which is provided in the form of Pdf and they can also check Written Exam Pattern for better preparations.
Here we have given TNUSRB Syllabus 2018 for the appearing contenders so that they can get all the details regarding important sections and topics included in the examination. Also they can go through the Sub Inspector (SI) Written Exam Pattern to know about the marking scheme for each topic.
TNUSRB Sub Inspector (SI) Syllabus!!!
Applicants are advised to go through the TNUSRB Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2018 and the exam pattern which is prepared below for the ease and comfort of the candidates and start preparing for their recruitment exam accordingly.
Through the below provided section of this page which is designed very well by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com applicants can gather important information related to TNUSRB Syllabus 2018-2019
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board is going to conduct Sub Inspector written recruitment exam soon for the candidates who have applied for the vacant posts under TNUSRB Recruitment. Mentioned below is the latest TNUSRB Syllabus 2018 for SI vacancies.
Candidates can take a look on the below mentioned table and also can go through the topics which comes under each subject which is respectively mentioned in the TNUSRB Exam pattern. Let’s have a look:
TNUSRB Syllabus- General Knowledge
- General Science
- Chemistry and Biology viz.
- Scientific Instruments, Inventions and Discoveries.
- Scientists and their contributions
- Human Physiology
- Diseases and their cause, cure and prevention
- Diet and Balanced diet
- Animals, Mammals and Birds, Environment and Ecology
- History of India
- Dates and events of Indian History from Indus Valley Civilisation t0 the present day Indian modern administration
- Regions of India
- Monsoon and Climate, Rainfall
- Crops, Crops pattern
- Indian Towns and Places
- National Parks
- Location of Major Industries
- Forests and Wildlife
- Economics & Commerce
- Industrial Development
- Population and unemployment problems
- Imports and exports Industrial development and five-year planning
- Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution, Citizenship, Elections,
- Parliament and State legislature, Judiciary system
- Local Self- Governments, Centre-State Relations
- Current Affairs
- Latest development in Science and technology
- New developments in Trade
- Fine Arts like dance, drama, films, painting, and major literary works.
- Games and Sports
- National, International awards
- General Technology
Electronic Devices and Circuits & Communication Engineering and System:
|Electronic Devices and Circuits||Communication Engineering and System|
|Intrinsic and extrinsic N-type & p-type||Angle Modulation|
|PN junction diode, zener diode||Pulse Modulation Techniques|
|Field effect Transistor||Digital Communication techniques|
|Unijunction Transistor, SCR, DIAC, TRIAC & MOSFET||Wireless Communication.|
Start Here: Online Engineering Quiz
Electrical Circuits and Machines- TNUSRB Syllabus 2018:
- C. Circuits
- Ohm’s law, Kirchoff’s law
- C. Circuits
- Transformers and Power supplies
- Universal Motor.
- Measuring instruments, Bridges, CRO
- Transducers, Sensors, digital voltmeter
Micro Electronics & Programming and Application of Computers:
|Micro Electronics||Programming and Application of Computers|
|Number System||Introduction to Computers|
|Boolean Algebra and logic gates||Hardware and Software installation and maintenance|
|Digital logic families||Audio & Video Systems|
|Digital to Analog converter, Analog to digital converter, IC Timer.||Working with Word Processing|
|Micro Processor & its Applications||Cryptography and Network Security|
|Architecture & Instruction set of 8085 microprocessor and 8051 microcontroller||Program, Development and Introduction to C,|
|I/O and timer||C Operators|
|Programming of 8085 microprocessor and 8051 microcontroller||I/O Statements and Decision Making|
TNUSRB Syllabus for Network, Antenna and Propagation:
- Fundamentals of Radiation, Antenna parameters
- Oscillating dipole, half wave dipole, folded dipole, Yagi array
- Aperture and Slot Antennas
TNUSRB Police SI Paper Pattern 2018:
Recruitment exam of sub inspector under Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board in the form of written test or computer based test. General Knowledge and some technical subjects will be included in the exam.
Questions will be asked in the form of objective type questions carrying 1 mark each. 80 questions will be there asked in the test that is 80 marks in aggregate.
|S. No||Test Type||Subject names||Total Marks|
|1||Written Test or|
Computer Based Test
Also Get Here: TNUSRB Police Constable Syllabus
|TNUSRB SI Exam Date||To be Notify soon|
|TNUSRB SI Admit Card Issue Date||Available Shortly|
To crack the recruitment exam, applicants need to follow the TNUSRB Syllabus 2018-2019 and Sub Inspector (SI) Written Exam Pattern which is provided above. In case of any problem they may also drop down their query in the comment box given below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|TNUSRB Hall Ticket||TNUSRB Cut Off|
|TNUSRB Result||TNUSRB Answer Key|
|Defence Current Affairs||More Defence Jobs|
|Latest Police Jobs||Online Test Series|
|Tamil Nadu Jobs||ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी|