Educational Testing Service (ETS) conducts TOEFL Scholarship Program In India. The main motto of this Scholarship scheme is to offer assistance to students who want to study in abroad in Under Graduate/ Post Graduates courses. Keen aspirants who meet eligibility criteria may apply for it by filling TOEFL application form latest by June 2018. Grasp all details about TOEFL Scholarship 2018 including exam, eligibility norms, applying process etc.
Around 9,000 students participate in Test of English as a Foreign Language in the institutes across 130 countries, including Australia, Canada, the U K and the United States & others. This Scholarship offers financial support to ten students every year worth US $7,000 each. Go through all instructions prior filling of Scholarship form. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are providing all information about TOEFL Scholarship 2018 on this page. Have a look!
Motto of this Scheme:
Educational Testing Service (ETS) conducts Test of English as a Foreign Language Scholarship program. After completion of higher secondary education from recognized University/ Institutions, eligible students are awarded Scholarship for pursuing undergraduate or graduate degree courses.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for TOEFL 2018 Scholarship:
- Students must be the citizen of India & resident of India.
- To apply for TOEFL Scholarship Program, you must hold a grade point average of 80 or higher on a 100-point scale, or a 3.0 grade point average or higher on a 4-point scale.
- You may pass Higher Secondary Education as per the course enrolled.
- Aspirants should reveal English proficiency with a suitable TOEFL score.
- Those who are transfer are not eligible for TOEFL Scholarship Program in India.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
TOEFL Scholarship Program Awards:
- Ten prizes of value US$7,000 each will given to the eligible aspirants.
- Prizes will be reimbursed to the 10 finalists in late 2018.
- Besides this, funds can be utilized to pay academic everyday expenditure only and will be given when he/ she will arrive on campus.
At first & foremost step, screening of Test of English as a Foreign Language Scholarship 2018 form will be done. Around 100 students will be shortlisted as the semifinalist. Out of 100 semifinalists 10 aspirants will be selected for TOEFL Scholarship Program In India based on listed procedure.
- an exceptional ability to commune
- demonstrated leadership skills
- well-rounded additional activities, especially including community service
- innovative thoughts as reflected in essays
Do the Preparations for These Tests: Want To Study Abroad?
TOEF Test 2018:
It is Test of English as a Foreign Language. This test is recognized by more than 9,000 institutions in more than 130 countries. More than 30 million students appear in this test.
Procedure to apply for TOEFL Scholarship 2018:
To apply for Scholarship Program, follow steps as listed here.
- Visit Official website of Educational Testing Service that is www.ets.org
- Press on TOEFL” link accessible at mid of page.
- Select link regarding TOEFL Scholarship Program 2018.
- Go through all details as listed in TOEFL 2018 Scholarship Notice.
- After checking eligibility terms, download TOEFL Registration Form.
- Subsequent to filling Registration Form, fill TOEFL Application Form 2018.
- Fetch required details in Test of English as a Foreign Language 2018 Scholarship form.
- Upload educational documents, experience certificates, caste certificate and other details (if required).
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space in form.
- After taking preview of form, you may submit TOEFL Scholarship Program In India Form.
- Carry print copy of form for future need.
Deadline For submission of Scholarship Form: June 2018
Contenders may check its Official Link to receive more information about TOEFL Scholarship 2018. You may bookmark this portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates concerning notification & others.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|List Of Scholarship In India||How Do I Get College Scholarship|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|Best Colleges in India||UGC Approved Universities|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|