Want To Study Abroad? Grab This Chance by applying against TOEFL Scholarship. Educational Testing Service (ETS) offers scholarship to the students residing in India who pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree program at a recognized college or university. ETS provides financial support to the candidates, who are outstanding all over the world and help them to fulfill their dream of studying at the university/college of their choice. Interested students may apply by submitting an online application form for TOEFL Scholarship Program in India. Students stay connected with us for getting latest information about TOEFL Scholarship 2017 through this page.
To Get Detailed information about this scholarship, candidates must scroll down this page which is well created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. TOEFL Scholarship is the reward given by Educational Testing Service (ETS) to deserving candidates. This Scholarship provides financial support to ten students every year worth US $7,000 each. It will be awarded to students for pursuing undergraduate or graduate degree after completion of higher secondary education.
- Candidates must have possessed Higher Secondary Education as per the course applied.
- Must be the citizen of India.
- Hold a grade point average of 80 or higher on a 100-point scale, or a 3.0 grade point average or higher on a 4-point scale.
- Demonstrate English proficiency with a valid TOEFL score.
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Have a valid TOEFL test score used as a requirement for admissions into your undergraduate or graduate program.
Many students of India have taken advantage of this scheme. Students if you also want to be the one among them, you also must apply online before closing date for the test. You have to secure highest marks to get benefit of this scheme. TOEFL is an international level test taken to test a candidate’s English language proficiency. It is recognized by more than 9,000 participating institutes across 130 countries, including Australia, Canada, the U K and the United States.
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
Purpose of this Scheme:
This program is running by Educational Testing Service (ETS). It offers scholarship to the pursuing undergraduate or graduate degree after completion of higher secondary education any recognized University or Institute in India. Organization encourages the candidates to participate in research fields.
It is the program to find talented candidates so selection of the deserving candidates will be based on grade point average of 80 or higher on a 100-point scale, or a 3.0 grade point average or higher on a 4-point scale for the Scheme.
How To Apply For Scholarship? Read Here
How to fill Application form?
- Candidates must visit to the official website that is www.ets.org.
- On the home page hit the appropriate link.
- Further download official notification by pressing appropriate link.
- Read this notification carefully before applying.
- Now fill online application form completely in all manners.
- Upload all relevant documents duly attested by Gazatted Officer and admission proof.
- After fill complete application form, students must review entire registration form before final submission.
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
Last Date to Apply: June 2017
Note: To get other details regarding TOEFL Scholarship, students may check Official Website. Aspirants need to keep in touch with us for latest updates regarding TOEFL Scholarship 2017. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|