Applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for Principal Post in Department of Agriculture, TPSC, Tripura. Eligible contenders as per TPSC Recruitment Advertisement can apply for the available vacancies till 07/08/ 2018.
Apply for TPSC Principal Vacancies Advt
Selection of the contenders for tpsc.gov.in Principal Vacancies will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview. Selected employees will receive Rs.37,400-67,000 with AGP Rs.10,000 as salary and Rs.2000/- as allowance for principal ship.
To grab more details about TPSC Recruitment 2018- 2019 and apply for Tripura Public Service Commission Principal Vacancies, you are suggested to move your cursor downwards on this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TPSC Vacancies 2018:
Principal Post in Department of Agriculture, TPSC, Tripura: 01
Required Qualification for TPSC Principal Recruitment:
Contenders, applying for Tripura PSC Principal Recruitment 2018 are suggested to ensure following criteria in appropriate manner:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/ Agri Engineering/ Horticulture/ Veterinary Science.
- Master’s Degree in the relevant subject marks in traditional system or OGPA to 2.75 in 4 point scale or 7.0 in 10 point scale in the concerned subject.
- Doctoral Degree in relevant subject including relevant.
- 15 years’ experience in research/ teaching/ extension education out of which 3 years should be in the rank of Professor in the Agricultural College/ Universities/ National Agricultural Research System.
Age Criteria for TPSC Principal Vacancies:
The upper age of the applying contenders for Tripura PSC Principal Vacancies must not be 50 years as on 07.08.2018. The upper age of the contenders for Tripura Public Service Commission Principal Recruitment 2018 as mentioned below:
- 05 years for SC/ST/ Differently abled (PH) candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
Required Fee For TPSC Principal Jobs:
Applying contenders TPSC Recruitment of Principal have to make the payment of Rs.200/- only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- The 4(four) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura.
- Fee should be deposit through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates.
- The prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission.
- The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form for Tripura PSC Principal Jobs 2018.
Selection Procedure for TPSC Principal 2018 Notification:
Selection of the contenders for Tripura Public Service Commission Vacancy of Principal Post in Department of Agriculture, TPSC, Tripura will be made on the basis of their performance in written examination and Interview.
Check Preparation Links
TPSC Salary Details 2018:
Selected contenders for TPSC Principal 2018 Recruitment Notification will receive Rs.37,400-67,000 with AGP Rs.10,000 as salary and Rs.2000/- as allowance for principal ship plus other allowances as admissible to the State Government employees.
Procedure To Apply For TPSC Recruitment Advertisement 2018:
Contenders can apply for TPSC Principal Advertisement by going through the following guidelines easily:
- Initially, contenders have to reach to the official website of the organization which is www.tpsc.gov.in
- Now you are suggested to move your cursor at the left side and hit “Opportunities” tab.
- Then a new page will be displayed at your computer screen carrying links of TPSC Recruitment Notification.
- You have to press the given link of TPSC Notification and ensure requirement.
“Principal, College of Agriculture”
- Eligible contenders as per TPSC Current Advertisements have to go for “Apply Online”.
- Enter asked details in the format of Tripura PSC Principal Application Form and recheck it once.
- Hit “Submit” tab and offline users have to enclose filled TPSC Application Form along with the documents in an envelope.
- Contenders have to send their Tripura PSC Application Form to the given postal address.
To the Secretary, TPSC, Agartala,
West Tripura, PIN-799001
TPSC Recruitment 2018 Dates:
Date to Submit TPSC Application Form: 07 Aug 2018 05:30 PM during Working Hours
Go through the above provided link by (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) for acquiring more details about TPSC Recruitment 2018- 2019. For more details regarding the same or others, you need to follow us on Facebook or Google Plus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|TPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment||TPSC Result|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||All Govt. Jobs By State|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|