Advertisement No 23 has been released to appoint the skilled and brilliant contenders by Tripura Public Service as TPSC Recruitment. To fill 73 jobs of Dental Surgeon and Sub inspector of Excise, applications are invited by the organization through offline mode. All the interested aspirants must ensure the eligibility criteria and grab this remarkable opportunity by applying for TPSC Recruitment 2018.
Keen candidates who are willing to apply for latest jobs in government sector they must send their filled application form to the postal address till the last date that is 06-01-2018. All the eager visitors can collect the complete details about TPSC Notification by scrolling the whole page which is well modified by our dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Detail|
|07/12/2017||TPSC Recruitment||Dental Surgeon/Inspector -74||Graduation||06/01/2018||See Notification|
Name of the post:
- Dental Surgeon- 68 vacancies
- Sub inspector of Excise- 05 vacancies
Qualification Required for Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- Applying applicants for Dental Surgeon post must have a recognized Dental qualification included in Part-I & III of the Schedule of the Dentist Act, 1948, as appended to this schedule.
- Candidates who are applying for Sub inspector post Bachelor’s Degree in Science from recognized university with good education records.
Check More Job Opportunities From Here:-
The age of candidates who are going to apply for TPSC Vacancy should not be more than 40 years as on 06-01-2018. 5 years of age relaxation will be given to aspirants belonging to SC/ST/PH category.
Recruited contenders for TPSC Jobs will receive a consolidated amount of salary per month which is given below:-
|Name of the post||Pay scale|
|Dental Surgeon||Rs. 47,250/|
|Sub inspector of Excise||Rs. 30,380/-|
Application Fee for TPSC Vacancies:
|Groups||General Category||SC/ST Category|
|Group- A||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 150/-|
|Group- B||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 100/-|
|Group- C||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-|
The fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission.
Mode of Selection:
Initially screening of application form will be done and then short list listed aspirants will be called for Screening Test/ Personality Test which will be arranged by the Tripura Public Service Commission.
Procedure to Apply for Tripura PSC Recruitment 2018:
Job seekers can make a career in this organization by applying through the steps given under:
- Desirous aspirants must go to the official website that is tpsc.gov.in
- After visiting the official website hit the “Opportunities” tab available on the left side of the home page.
- You need to select the link “Sub-Inspector of Excise under Finance (Excise & Taxation) Department” link.
- Then after hitting a new PDF file will appear and you need to read it carefully.
- After reading the satisfying candidates have to get the application format of 4 pages from the counter and it is available on all branches.
- Then fill all the details in the TPSC Application form and attach all the relevant documents and keep them all in an envelope.
- Then envelope must be super scribe with a postal stamp of Rs. 5/- and send to the postal address given below.
Must Check: Latest PSC Notification
The Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat
Last date for submit the application form: 06-01-2018
The aspirants who want to get newest updates about the TPSC Recruitment 2018 can stay in touch with us through the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com. you can bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+ D Key.
Latest Government Jobs…!!! A vacancy notification no 22 titled as TPSC Recruitment has strewed by Tripura Public Service Commission. Online Applications are invited from intending candidates who are interested to fill up the Posts of Inspector of Factories in the Factories & Boilers Organization. Candidates who want to grab this opportunity can apply against TPSC Recruitment 2017 on prior to the due date that is 16.12.2017.
Interested candidates satisfying requisite eligibility norms may apply for Tripura Public Service Commission recruitment by submitting the duly filled application through offline mode at below stipulated address. You need to just scroll down complete page for getting complete details about the TPSC Recruitment 2018, follow up this page created by the professionals of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Inspector of Factories
Candidates wish to apply for above mentioned posts should possess Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Age Limit for TPSC vacancy:
- Maximum age of candidates should not more than 40 years as on 16.12.2017.
- Age relaxation will be provided to Scheduled castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes as per rules.
Pay Scale for Tripura PSC Recruitment:
Aspirant for TPSC Jobs will get good amount of salary that is Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,800/- per month offered by the Tripura Public Service Commission.
Application Fee for TPSC Job:
Applicants need to pay Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter.
|Group Wise Posts||Application Fee|
Mode of Selection for TPSC Vacancies:
Selection will be done on basis of the Screening Test/ Personality Test/ Written Test which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization. So, candidates are advised to give their best performance in both rounds to get final selection.
Before Going For Exam, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
How to Apply for TPSC Recruitment?
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of Tripura Public Service Commission that is tpsc.gov.in
- Go for “opportunities” tab visible at the left side of the home page.
- Now, choose “Inspector of Facrories under Labour Department” link of the concerned notification and read it thoroughly.
- Fill an application form in prescribed format and attach Xerox of all documents and one photocopy of recent photograph on space provided in application.
- Envelope containing application and other requisite documents should be super scribed with “Application for the post of………..” and send it to the postal address which is mention below on this page.
- Applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected.
The Reception Counter
Tripura Public Service Commission
Last Date for Submitting Application: 16.12.2017 by 5.00 PM
For getting further information related to TPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 you can go to this page. You can book mark our page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|